"Don't they allow a bunch of Muslim people into England? I thought that's what they're famous for"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Enjoying Bettel's RE4 remake playthru even though I think the game's existence is unnecessary.

Ame is finishing Oblivion's main quest, apparently.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Obama caught simping in Ame stream. :hic:
1679802676645.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Alright, real quick. I'm finally watching 4th Fes (yeah super late, I've been busy, sue me). I'm about halfway through Day 1 and there's a word that just won't leave my mind. And that word is:

LEGS

It's because they're all in idol costumes, I guess, but if you like animu girls in short shorts/skirts with plenty of juicy digital drumsticks, then this is definitely the show for you. So far my award for Best in Show on that front goes to Her Royal Thighness, Omaru Polka. Who knew unicycling was so effective for the quads?

(This is not a thirstpost, btw. It's an entirely disinterested assessment of stylistic choices in a performance. I would never think of these characters in a prurient way. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do more disinterested assessment of stylistic choices.)
Make sure to bring some drinks to day 2, you're gonna get pretty thirsty.
Edit: And remember we had a liveposting thread here, if you want to read-along as you watch.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Shorts were made for people with limited attention spans, it gets eyes on you, but what you really want is to cement those people as regular fans who interact with your future content. Clicking the subscribe button is really easy, actually remembering that person exists is much harder.
If you're a streamer who's sole Income comes from supas, memberships, and donations. You should be doing everything in your power to cultivate the kind of audience that will pay your bills. Maybe I'm just jaded and old but catering to broke zoomers is a stupid waste of time unless you intend to go for ad revenue only.
Edit:
you all seem to forget that gundam is a show created for the sole purpose of selling toys to children. If you go into it expecting some kind of deep story youre watching the wrong show. And I say this as a UC fag [/SR]

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Meme review/Language class very soon. This line-up would have been awesome on a karaoke.

tidur.pngEdit: ok not quite soon

Moona and Risu are playing Powerwash Simulator in the meantime

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
And remember we had a liveposting thread here, if you want to read-along as you watch.
Now that's a good idea. (I'm to Watame now and I just went through the thread to catch up. You guys were right about Ollie btw, she killed it.)

Have a funny timestamp (39:10 if it doesn't work)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Me and the rest of the Hoomans during Mumei's karaoke rebroadcast last night:

Mehk

PRISM crazy SCP bunny released a new cover. Song sounds like a sad song, and her voice for it wasn't bad.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's parasocial meemaw shtick is starting to wear thin.
Shiina's always got another card up her sleeve!
shiinaduel.PNG

>Sweetheart
:eyehearts: :panik::faunacry:I wasn't ready!
As for Memaw, this is the weakest link in her persona and she doesn't really need it. She can nit all the sweaters she want but she's not that old.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Lemme know when she starts handing out Werther's Originals, then we'll talk.

VTuberThrow

Wouldn't be surprised if Airi just needs the money from her job assuming she has to contribute to household finances at all since it is SoCal and I assume she lives somewhere around LA given how close all the PC SoCal girls seem to be. Doubt her streaming income alone is enough to live there comfortably yet.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Mike surprise collab in Youtube place your Bets in somebody who isnt Kson

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina's always got another card up her sleeve!
View attachment 17753

>Sweetheart
:eyehearts: :panik::faunacry:I wasn't ready!
As for Memaw, this is the weakest link in her persona and she doesn't really need it. She can nit all the sweaters she want but she's not that old.

Imagine an alternate timeline where Shiina's family moved to Georgia instead of Cali and she started calling people sweetheart, sweetie, darlin and dear
:smugselen:

The meemaw thing is actually kinda cute imo in contrast to the mommy thing because it's more wholesome and based on her taking care of people and having boomer tastes rather than chats creepy oedipal urges like with the sapling UUUUUU MOMMY UUUUU posting

idolfan

I assume a clause in the contracts just expired.
Fuyo already streamed like 20 days ago. They might have different contracts tho since Fuyo got poached.

Sir Oliver

it’s not really about Venti calling lolicons pedos (you made it that and people justifiably reacted). It’s about her calling a famous YouTuber pedo-bait, calling her fans pedos, and the company she’s employed with pedo-bait too

But that famous youtuber is a pedobait, her fans are pedos and Hololive profits from pedobaiting. Truth hurts?

Anyway I wouldn’t usually advocate reporting content as that’s against my principles, but this is clearly slanderous and deserves to be reported for harassment and misinformation (this is my first time reporting anything). Slander is not protected by the 1st Amendment. She’s obviously implying Gura is pedo-baiting

Cope, seethe and dilate femboy. Luckily, you can only seethe online and report tweets and videos since sister you used to beat when enraged killed herself to escape your abuse.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Meme review/Language class very soon. This line-up would have been awesome on a karaoke.

View attachment 17751Edit: ok not quite soon

Moona and Risu are playing Powerwash Simulator in the meantime

they finally started stream, still waiting for them to begin talking though

edit: talking rn

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Late, but Ci, ex-Boogey Voxx, is singing Vocaloid songs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom