"A bunch of morbidly obese, dying retards hysterically screaming 'PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST PEDOPHILE' at each other while mutually masturbating to the same loli GFE"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Do you actually not fucking know nolan? Or are you trying to be funny?
People who only consume content that makes them wank it because they can only think with their dicks.
Well personal definitions are a thing.

Words like “coomer” are like “simp” in that they don’t have a uniform definition. It’s not that I don’t have my own definition but rather it’s about seeing if it matches yours; and it does
thanks, I look good in that pic

angry sushi

Early Adopter
but what exactly are “coomers”?

🤔
Nolan, as a concern post. This is one of those times I wish you employed a teeeny tiny bit of OPSEC. Like, at least reach the bare minimum of orange chiken status.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Mori just straight-up retweeting accounts promoting Demondice doujin shit
1679727394394.png
1679727426918.png
1679727447842.png
Mori archive
Lucitan archive

I kinda admire this level of not giving a shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Genshin is the worst one. It's jewish beyond belief, the gameplay is in the perfect zone of being mind numbing, but also taking too much effort and attention to autopilot through, the story has a lot of really good moments, but they usually come after hours and hours of verbose as fuck dialog about nothing at all. The daily grind also has like 12 things to do each day, and you can't auto-mode any of them. And when you do all of them, you get enough currency for about one single pull, in one of the least generous gacha systems I've seen in my fucking life.

It's a pretty good game on a first playthrough before you get to the end of the current story and get to explore the world for the first time and not worry about teams or synergy, but as soon as you get to the "endgame" it's trash.
Tbh if you want to have fun in genshit then just don't fucking pay attention to either the story (it fucking sucks and doesn't matter anyway) or trying to minmax your characters or find optimal team comp or some other bullshit that requires repetitive grinding, it's pointless and you can essentially kill anything that isn't specifically a combat challenge in seconds with almost any team comp.

The only things I like about it is the exploration and the music, so just ignore the game until an update that doesn't just add 1 quest and 2 new characters for people to waste their money on comes out, then explore the new content and then drop the game for a month. Any events apart from the big featured ones will mostly just be boring combat/movement/aim minigames that you only do if you want to earn in-game currency to pull, otherwise you can ignore them too.

In a different topic, I mentioned Holo has a lot of fangames the other day and now I found an archive of most of them (itch doesn't have them all)
If anyone is interested here you go: https://softdevwu.dev/hologames/index.php

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Tbh if you want to have fun in genshit then just don't fucking pay attention to either the story (it fucking sucks and doesn't matter anyway) or trying to minmax your NUMBERS, it's pointless and you can essentially kill anything that isn't specifically a combat challenge in seconds with almost any team comp.

The only things I like about it is the exploration and the music, so just ignore the game until an update that doesn't just add 1 quest and 2 new characters for people to waste their money on comes out, then explore the new content and then drop the game for a month. Any events apart from the big featured ones will mostly just be boring combat/movement/aim minigames that you only do if you want to earn in-game currency to pull, otherwise you can ignore them too.
Genshin has some good ass music. Fucking hate the game itself though, and it was only made worse by the fact that every character I pulled was a loli of some kind. Complete bullshit.
At least the Genshin lolis are actually cute and headpattable instead of being 9000 year-old semen demons who lust for the MCs cock at any chance given.
True, but I don't want them. I came for some hot anime ladies, I don't want to run a damn daycare man...

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
he only things I like about it is the exploration and the music
I used to really enjoy the exploration, but Inazuma and Sumeru are really vertical, and the climbing in the game sucks fat cocks, because it's painfully slow and limited, and you have to do it all the time. ToF might've been garbage, but at least it had a lot of interesting movement options, like the double jump, jetpack, airdash, being able to do air combos to cross more distance, etc..

The music is fucking godlike, I have to admit.
Genshin has some good ass music. Fucking hate the game itself though, and it was only made worse by the fact that every character I pulled was a loli of some kind. Complete bullshit.
At least the Genshin lolis are actually cute and headpattable instead of being 9000 year-old semen demons who lust for the MCs cock at any chance given.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I used to really enjoy the exploration, but Inazuma and Sumeru are really vertical, and the climbing in the game sucks fat cocks, because it's painfully slow and limited, and you have to do it all the time. ToF might've been garbage, but at least it had a lot of interesting movement options, like the double jump, jetpack, airdash, being able to do air combos to cross more distance, etc..

The music is fucking godlike, I have to admit.

Terrorist loli who commits genocide.
One thing I do hate about the exploration is that important-looking places aren't that important or plot relevant and MOST POSITIVELY AND PRECISELY IMPORTANT LOCALES RENOWED FOR THEIR COLLOCATION IN MANY EVENTS THAT (insert random group or person) HAS BEEN KNOWN TO PERVAIL IN *insert nonsense latin phrase as a name* are literally random fucking caves or cracks in the rocks. And key items are literally just lying there in the floor or not even visible until someone says OMG WHAT IS THAT?!?!? IT'S THE LITERAL MCGUFFIN THAT FIXES EVERYTHING AND THE BAD GUYS WANT FOR THEIR CARTOONISHLY EVIL SCHEME THAT HAS NO BEARING ON THE PLOT OR IS TIED TO SOME HAMFISTED PHILOSOPHICAL NONSENSE! WOW LUCKY WE!

And it baffles me how people analyze the retarded lore like it's lord of the rings or some shit when most of the stories are there for 1 limited time event and then never appear again. Who cares if there was some secret cult in this random patch of grassland 500 years ago that was wiped out by a war with monsters? It has no bearing on the plot! Nothing really matters and the world barely exists outside of the MC.
I think the real issue is that there is plenty of meaty, somewhat interesting lore to be found and pored over, but it never pops up in interesting places or has correlations with other things in the story. It's more of an anthology of stories in the same universe rather than an actual world where things happen and have effects on other things later down the line.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Sithis your wife's up kinda late... or early?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina in a ten minutes!

Some highlights from Ina's latest stream:

Ina's forehead was too big for the mario hat.

"My head's not big!...The cookie monster headband looked better on me anyways." :magnicope:

This was Ina's first time going to an amusement park without her family. Also, Ina is now a "responsible adult" who can spend money on park food and souvenirs guilt-free.

Checked the last few pages and I don't think I've seen this posted yet (if I missed it, feel free to clock, lol):

View attachment 17570

View attachment 17569

Ina: "I think I've succeeded at life."

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Lui is live and is playing a HoloX fangame. She seems to be trying to avoid the collectable Eggplants.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I still can't believe Cover went with devloping Holo Earth or whatever over an easy cashout with a Holo-themed gacha game.
Not just Cover, but no-one.

I do wonder whether there's a deeper reason for this. Something we're not considering.

Not sarcastic, but genuinely wondering. I'd tend to agree with you, but the lack of effort in this direction from any parties implies that there are reasons beyond dum.

GOTBB

Keeki: Takes picture with an idol she likes. Posts it on Twitter
Kiara: Trying to tell the story in the most roundabout way possible without mentioning who it is and not doxx herself.

This chicken...

Kiara's plan to make friends with her is 100% awkward anime protagonist material....
We got clip(s) or is am I going to have to go hunting?

I have Kiara, Bettel, and Shiina as my current memberships.
Lapsed are Gura, Vesper, and IRyS. Maybe if Gura fucking streamed ever I would pick it up again, she had the best members content in EN when she was active. IRyS I bought just for the Initial D watchalongs. Vesper... man... apparently the $15 tier has more content but I'm not paying that.

With you on this 100%. As someone who is definitely older than Shiina and the farthest thing from a zoomer possible, ma'am if used respectfully is fine for any woman you're unfamiliar with. Though honestly it's a bit unusual to use at all.
You should get a Gura "weekend member's pass" because I have a good feeling (about at least this weekend)

Stolen from reddit but those who wanted HL drama, some min wage staffer fucked up. Tweet is deleted already.. what is the babelfish translate lol We now know who HL considers their EN troublemakers.

View attachment 17575
Too bad it is not what it initially kind of sounds like. Any excuse to hate Mumei I would take!
Her personality bugs me and her singing voice makes me want to cut my pipipipi off.
MUMEI HATE!

Also, the Gura stream was so nice! It has been too long but everything she comes back I forgive everything my DV oshi.

Maybe I have been watching too much Pippa but a couple of bits reminded me how much they would get along. I forget most of them because my memory is shit but the last thing was talking about games she might play this weekend and she said "Kelvin seems fun to bully".

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
One thing I do hate about the exploration is that important-looking places aren't that important or plot relevant and MOST POSITIVELY AND PRECISELY IMPORTANT LOCALES RENOWED FOR THEIR COLLOCATION IN MANY EVENTS THAT (insert random group or person) HAS BEEN KNOWN TO PERVAIL IN *insert nonsense latin phrase as a name* are literally random fucking caves or cracks in the rocks. And key items are literally just lying there in the floor or not even visible until someone says OMG WHAT IS THAT?!?!? IT'S THE LITERAL MCGUFFIN THAT FIXES EVERYTHING AND THE BAD GUYS WANT FOR THEIR CARTOONISHLY EVIL SCHEME THAT HAS NO BEARING ON THE PLOT OR IS TIED TO SOME HAMFISTED PHILOSOPHICAL NONSENSE! WOW LUCKY WE!

And it baffles me how people analyze the retarded lore like it's lord of the rings or some shit when most of the stories are there for 1 limited time event and then never appear again. Who cares if there was some secret cult in this random patch of grassland 500 years ago that was wiped out by a war with monsters? It has no bearing on the plot! Nothing really matters and the world barely exists outside of the MC.
I think the real issue is that there is plenty of meaty, somewhat interesting lore to be found and pored over, but it never pops up in interesting places or has correlations with other things in the story. It's more of an anthology of stories in the same universe rather than an actual world where things happen and have effects on other things later down the line.
I'm not sure if I should ask you for story and lore critique or not.
On one hand, I might be given some valuable input. On the other, you scare me.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Chink game discussion, must repost.
(-.-)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm not sure if I should ask you for story and lore critique or not.
On one hand, I might be given some valuable input. On the other, you scare me.

I'm just interested in why so many characters in the game are named for Goetic demons.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
We have a thread for video game related discussion, in case you are all wondering. And don't shit up the fucking thread please with stupid gacha game lore. Only Arknights have good lore.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Somehow emptied a magazine on a guy 2 meters in front of her and missed

Now she dropped a gun because she needed to be frisked. In front of the guards who do the frisking. :guradumbl:

Please understand, she usually has a team of hitmen doing it for her, this is the first time she's trying for herself.
Some highlights from Ina's latest stream:

Ina's forehead was too big for the mario hat.
View attachment 17677
"My head's not big!...The cookie monster headband looked better on me anyways." :magnicope:

This was Ina's first time going to an amusement park without her family. Also, Ina is now a "responsible adult" who can spend money on park food and souvenirs guilt-free.
View attachment 17678

Ina: "I think I've succeeded at life."
View attachment 17679
So that's why the forehead tic-tac-toe tilted her something fierce, she's sensitive of her fivehead.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm just interested in why so many characters in the game are named for Goetic demons.
because it's the "new thing to do" remember when it was all greek mythology then egyptian then both + Norse?
it's all surface level shit.

Geezuz ill admit the lore is shit but let the casuals enjoy their stupid waifu vendor retards like me like over examining the world building even when it makes no god damn sense

Also while were on the topic Genshin is generous when compaired to some of the other shit ive seen and i don't just mean those dime a dozen cash grab ones ive seen games with actual effort put into them pull more heinous shit.
forget what it was called but roll for a weapon (which are your characters) even if you get a good one it's unusable why? because you have to level it. ok how do you level it. Collect the same weapon again. now combine them. now do that two more times and combine that to geta level 3 rinse repeat untill it's level 50 with the number of weapons used increasing by one each level (which also have to be the same level as the weapon your combining them with)

and that's only the most "basic" way of leveling things if you want to do end game i hope you have a big wallet suffice to say I quit before i had to deal with that shit.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why the fuck have the past several pages of this thread been filled with Genshit. There's a videogames thread faggots use it!
You started it with that Granblue Fantasy tweet! I only played Final Fantasy Record Keeper and that died like a year ago, so I am free from gacha games for now.
I was using it as an excuse to shitpost on Rie not talk about shitty gatchas. This is in no way my fault!

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Why the fuck have the past several pages of this thread been filled with Genshit. There's a videogames thread faggots use it!
You started it with that Granblue Fantasy tweet! I only played Final Fantasy Record Keeper and that died like a year ago, so I am free from gacha games for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom