Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
>Sana not even an option
It hurts so much
If you need a pick-me-up, check out the logo for the EN concert. 10 colorful starlights orbiting something... beeg?

BaeRyS is different in that it was decided on as a bit both girls thought was a fun idea <snip> Bae/IRyS and Kronii/Mumei probably handle it the best out of the talents, though.
BaeRyS feels the most natural of all the ships. Like, even both talents were surprised how fast they became friends. And they seem to still be having fun with it, recently coyly revealing they got matching jewelry from Disney.

Yeah, the days where you could regularly spend a day watching Kiara > Ina > Gura > Ame from mid-morning to evening (ET) are over I expect.
Yagoo you sonavabitch! Hurry up and get that new studio built and stop delaying EN3! We need streams!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Mika's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
UNARCHIVED KARAOKE - I GOT A NEW UKULELE!!! 🪕🎶-50EmvuzJcPQ.jpg
Mega Link - Mika Melatika - UNARCHIVED KARAOKE - I GOT A NEW UKULELE!!! 🪕🎶-50EmvuzJcPQ.mp4 3.92 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Amelia was really cute during Holofes

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
these motherfuckers should shut up considering they don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about

it’s not really about Venti calling lolicons pedos (you made it that and people justifiably reacted). It’s about her calling a famous YouTuber pedo-bait, calling her fans pedos, and the company she’s employed with pedo-bait too. If you don’t remember the story then don’t talk about an update to it with braindead fucking takes

Augie likes to ragebait, often times he's not absolutely serious especially on twitter. 7/10 times his twitter posts are bait and even shits on his own friends there.
:optimistic:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Flavr post:
Nyana does karaoke cause she doesnt feel like doing vr yet

Sleepys abortion Kirbys

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Augie likes to ragebait, often times he's not absolutely serious especially on twitter. 7/10 times his twitter posts are bait and even shits on his own friends there.
:optimistic:
oh I know lol

He was intentionally kicking the hornets nest; but I also know that he has a very deep hatred for lolicons and genuinely means what he said. I remember when he turned a segment in Sept 2020 from covering Venti’s Gura video into a debate on lolicons and shitting on Rev. I have a feeling he never watched Rev or Venti’s full video and was never learned why people were so mad.

Skimmed through a stream vod on Kick and he said the people shitting on his tweet are pedos. so there’s that

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Apparently if you are playing RE4 remake on stream, you have to hide the screen when solving puzzles, if anyone here has been watching a corpo chuuba, can you confirm this?.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Apparently if you are playing RE4 remake on stream, you have to hide the screen when solving puzzles, if anyone here has been watching a corpo chuuba, can you confirm this?.
Can't confirm, but it definitely sounds like something Capcom would do, and I've seen a couple youtubers mentioning that the pre-release period for RE4make had "one of the most insane NDAs I've seen in my life"

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Wouldn't be surprising. Capcom required the endings for RE2 to be hidden when it first launched.
1679722020974.png

1679721983279.png

:sanasmile:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230325-014343-522.png
Pochi has been spotted posting on her PL account
It's...it's gonna be alright, right?
:takocope:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I hate coomers much more than shippers tbh, shippers are annoying and pathetic but they can be ignored and usually have little sway, coomers tend to have shitloads of money and ruin the content itself by becoming a profitable market to pander to.
VTubers shipping tread into the rps territory in a way which is why the sensible people won't be easily seen unless you're actively looking at it, the few fanartists/fanfic writers I knew weren't dumb enough to let themselves get exposed as the standard practice for these people usually includes blocking related talents' accounts and such just for the extra measure. Meanwhile, you get coomers and unicorns livetweeting their sperging because they craved that recognition clouts

Sketchek having a whole period of relative fame, faking his own death, revealing that he faked it a few years later, and then popping up again and becoming a successful (and so far yab-free) vtuber is honestly one of the most hilarious content creator careers to me. Usually people who fade away on the internet aren't able to revive their popularity.
I remember seeing another video that includes an explanation of how toxic the TF2 community was at that time which is also part of the reason why he pulled the stunt (also keeping in mind that he's just a dumb teen who happens to get insanely famous on that year) which is like, fair enough for me.
Seeing his behavior as sonny now is enough proof that he didn't do all that kind of shit- as dumb as it was, for just a show.

Ayame 2023 streams - 10
Gura 2023 streams - 3
Ayame will be having a new outfit reveal stream this month too

As a hopeless addict to Granblue Fantasy the only thing I can say is that it's better than 95% of the gacha games released to the market. And because there's millions of players the company doesn't try to turn you homeless from 3 hours of playing the game
The grinding part can be pretty mind-numbing ngl but I see that over time they're trying to make stuff easier for new players while still giving content updates for endgame players, my vote for the most horrible gacha game still falls on genshin

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I hate coomers much more than shippers tbh, shippers are annoying and pathetic but they can be ignored and usually have little sway, coomers tend to have shitloads of money and ruin the content itself by becoming a profitable market to pander to.
but what exactly are “coomers”?

🤔

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
but what exactly are “coomers”?

🤔
Do you actually not fucking know nolan? Or are you trying to be funny?
People who only consume content that makes them wank it because they can only think with their dicks.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The grinding part can be pretty mind-numbing ngl but I see that over time they're trying to make stuff easier for new players while still giving content updates for endgame players, my vote for the most horrible gacha game still falls on genshin
Genshin is the worst one. It's jewish beyond belief, the gameplay is in the perfect zone of being mind numbing, but also taking too much effort and attention to autopilot through, the story has a lot of really good moments, but they usually come after hours and hours of verbose as fuck dialog about nothing at all. The daily grind also has like 12 things to do each day, and you can't auto-mode any of them. And when you do all of them, you get enough currency for about one single pull, in one of the least generous gacha systems I've seen in my fucking life.

It's a pretty good game on a first playthrough before you get to the end of the current story and get to explore the world for the first time and not worry about teams or synergy, but as soon as you get to the "endgame" it's trash.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
As a hopeless addict to Granblue Fantasy the only thing I can say is that it's better than 95% of the gacha games released to the market. And because there's millions of players the company doesn't try to turn you homeless from 3 hours of playing the game
They give out free shit whenever possible to the point where you can just casual "log-in for 5 minute" just to do stuff like free roll and claim items. Which is what I am been doing most of the time these day.
I remember seeing another video that includes an explanation of how toxic the TF2 community was at that time which is also part of the reason why he pulled the stunt (also keeping in mind that he's just a dumb teen who happens to get insanely famous on that year) which is like, fair enough for me.
It pretty much became something noteworthy because at that time, several well-known TF2 content creators aside of sketchek is also hugely affected by the toxicity, like STAR_ (Jerma's friend, used to do TF2 content before branching to tabletop game), Muselk (another popular TF2 content creator, now doing fortnite), and probably others i don't really follow/knew that has spent their time to make stuff but the community ruins it when they branched out or leaving for better pasture. It's probably why the niji future policeman decided that, on top of his issue and the pressure from the TF2 community, he think fake death is the best option to leave.

At its core, though, it's pretty much vocal minority that went mad at them moving away, but at the same time, it's just them and even the majority that isn't toxic yet couldn't really... i don't know, move on from the "good ol' days" of TF2. They only really went into some sort of normalcy when the #saveTF2 against bots, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom