Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She forgot to have a loading screen ready, lol

Edit: Hand-drawn on the spot

Last edited:

PekoWick

Kinda sucks that Gura's chats are always so packed, someday maybe Jason will gift me a membershrimp there too. I hope shark starts streaming at least a bit more, I don't want her to be the EN La+
:gurasemperfi:
La+ actually streams more than gura this year and she came back later than gura.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
[....]WHY ARE THEY SO NORMAL?!'
:optimistic::optimistic:
:islamiccontent::architect::holohag::hololove::shiinawangy::wtfman: 20230120_133835.png1662513114500.pngshiina.png

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
She may or may not have filled her GoXLR buttons with fart noises.

GOTBB

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Has Ayame streamed more times during this year than gura? If so lol.

chihirogumi

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Looks like Rekieta is catching flack from vtuber fans for defending Brittany Venti because her channel got struck. Not sure if her getting struck is even related to vtubers but replies are sperging about how she doesn't deserve to be defended with some even citing his Pippa connection as a gotcha.

She doesn't deserve to be defended. I hope she stays banned. She's no different than that guy who made the "Are they playing THAT wizard game?" Website. She wants her audience to harass Gura and vTubers more generally. Truthfully it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Venti's playbook is exactly the same as the one the trans activists used to go after Pikamee (after the trans holocaust tactic failed, accuse her of being Pedobait).

She might stay banned or she might get reinstated, the only people who control Youtube are the people who own Youtube and Youtube is _not_ a free speech platform. Yes that's a bad thing, but I see no reason to demand Free Speech for my enemies when everyone had to dance around the word Covid for two years. Aso better not mention that maybe every precinct in the last election may not have had entirely honest results. Why do I want her to convince some loon in her audience to show up at Gura's house at 3 AM with a bowie knife because he needs to "protect the kids?"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She may or may not have filled her GoXLR buttons with fart noises.
The market for loli Vtubers is getting full. Gura knows she has to shift into brapping to keep things interesting, now that the market is wide-open with Ames no where to be seen.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
optAyame 2023 streams - 10
Gura 2023 streams - 3
Maybe she’ll be back to streaming soon. She said there were games she wanted to play this weekend. Including with others

:hope::optimistic:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Did something happen with Resident Evil? She said she wanted to hold off on that due to some sort of issues.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did something happen with Resident Evil? She said she wanted to hold off on that due to some sort of issues.
Capcom is being retarded with permissions. Apparently, they have perms for the JP version, but not the English version or something. They apparently cannot even play it in Japanese with English subs, has to be full Japanese.

Calli spoke about it yesterday.

Speaking of that stream, she sent a fan letter to Vic Mignogna once upon a time and he replied to her email. He plays Junpei in Persona 3, in case anyone is wondering why it is relevant.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Phase Connect is working with CyberSakura for giveaway stuff:

PekoWick

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

"You should cancel your graduation," implies that Pikamee decided to graduate. Some people had been spreading the idea that she had been fired. (Not really credible people, of course.)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

"You should cancel your graduation," implies that Pikamee decided to graduate. Some people had been spreading the idea that she had been fired. (Not really credible people, of course.)

As much as I love her, she's the last person who should be saying that.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Maybe she’ll be back to streaming soon. She said there were games she wanted to play this weekend. Including with others
sometimes i envy your attitude

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Ugh. The Gura doomerism here and elsewhere is giving the unity part of my brain an aneurysm.

Part of me really does wish Gura would stream more, but part of me is also aware this is just going to be how it is, especially now that she can go back and forth to Japan. COVER is gonna use her status as the biggest chuuba as much as they can, and since she likes idol stuff I can't imagine she won't want to do this kind of thing as much as she can.

But you know what, to hell with it. I'll huff the hopium. I have faith she'll be able to stream more or at least find some kind of good work/life balance in the time she spends back in Japan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom