"Stop with anymore requests of seeing real body pieces and go watch a twitch whore instead leave me the fuck alone you make me uncomfortable at this point"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Time for Shiina! :wtfman::shiinawangy:

After watching Panko play the RE4 remake with a fucking Leon himbo model I wonder how quickly Shiina messaged her asking for the link to the mod

wew

Male hag love!
Looks like Rekieta is catching flack from vtuber fans for defending Brittany Venti because her channel got struck. Not sure if her getting struck is even related to vtubers but replies are sperging about how she doesn't deserve to be defended with some even citing his Pippa connection as a gotcha.

She got a strike on her old gura video that was slandering her and hololive pretty hard and calling the fans and vtubers pedophiles. Pretty nasty shit which got her that strike for harassment and bullying. Getting one strike is not the end of the world she just can't stream and grift for a bit which is why she is screaming and crying.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tell me with a straight face that's not a cute thumbnail

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She got a strike on her old gura video that was slandering her and hololive pretty hard and calling the fans and vtubers pedophiles. Pretty nasty shit which got her that strike for harassment and bullying. Getting one strike is not the end of the world she just can't stream and grift for a bit which is why she is screaming and crying.
Didnt this happened a long time ago?

I'm not gonna out my main as a vtuber watching femboy.

Nice fucking try rie we all know who you are

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 17597 Explain yourself you filthy grey :smugpipi: or is it yet another doppelganger :smugselen:
That uhhhh... that's just an alt I made for clipping. Because you guys said if I want more Mehlo clips I should do it myself.
Since I made it I might as well use it to chat as I'm not gonna out my main as a vtuber watching femboy.

Edit: Don't "Nolan Moment" me! I was planning to post the clips here anyways, so there is literally zero point in hiding the YouTube channel belongs to me.

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
Didnt this happened a long time ago?
She only got the strike in the last week for it because she tried to get it un aged restricted. So an under paid YouTube moderator first banned her account but later walked it back to only being a strike. If I remember right she had censored hard core lolicon and toddlercon images in that video trying to link it to vtubing and hololive. So no wonder it was fucking age restricted.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Ame might be referring to some subsection of Holo fans that seem obsessed with shipping all of Council into a giant lesbian orgy. A bunch of pronoun-in-bio, trans-flag-in-bio Terminally On Twitter people who go on about their love of shipping all of Council together. This crew seems to assume and even insist that the entirety of Council is either gay or bi or some manner of alphabet combination.

One tweet that I can't find but remember distinctly is one of that community posted something to the effect of "Man they really failed with Myth trying to force ships to happen, but they made the smart move with Council by hiring an entire crew of actual lesbians and just let them do their thing." It really encapsulates that whole mindset to a T.

You'll know you're dealing with one of them if their twitter handle contains a Council ship, especially if it's more than two members, but their Display Name is a regular person's name. One of their hobbies is just lazily copy-pasting the gay rainbow flag into any stream screenshot.

One of that clique managed to go viral with the Kronii Cock Tweet.

It could be that this tweet, and in turn the Gay Council Brigade has caught the attention of actual Council members who are kinda mindfucked by their behavior, and you know Ame will tend to be the one to talk about random fucked up fan bullshit.

Ari the they/them lesbian, is apparently a big sperg, her and her twitter lesbian friends hate irys for saying trap, her personality is exactly like arthemis aka "I'm gay lol", and according to vt she is one of the few people pushing the "kronii/dottovu is trans" just because she wants to be represented.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I hate coomers much more than shippers tbh, shippers are annoying and pathetic but they can be ignored and usually have little sway, coomers tend to have shitloads of money and ruin the content itself by becoming a profitable market to pander to.
Agreed and, honestly, some of you retards need to chill with the thirstposting. It is not a lot, but it has been on the incline.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Caramel streamer back from Nintendoland:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Agreed and, honestly, some of you retards need to chill with the thirstposting. It is not a lot, but it has been on the incline.
Says the guy with the Bae avatar with that lewd "come hither" stare... :smugrys:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Thirst.png

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Based meemaw, meds are for suckers!
She's treading dangerous water though it's only a matter of time till some tard asks what her views on the jab are.
I'd rather see mild thirstposting than literally homosexual BaeRyS shit any day.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Here ya go
Hololive just seems to have a lot more fangames for whatever reason, and a very diverse selection of them, RPGs, shooters, point and click, VNs, memory games, puzzle games, several flavors of platformer, holocure, that one upcoming ace attorney clone, that one upcoming touhou clone, rhythm games and now fighting games.
Hololive's core audience is primarily otakus, who tend to be more likely to make fan-based products of what they like. Just look at Touhou, it was getting an absolute fuckton of fanmade remixes, games, etc. in its peak.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Hololive's core audience is primarily otakus, who tend to be more likely to make fan-based products of what they like. Just look at Touhou, it was getting an absolute fuckton of fanmade remixes, games, etc. in its peak.
still is we just don't notice because it's mostly stuff on overseas websites some of it has been showing up on steam tho?
Don't ask me how I know this but there was a Touhou/Megaman Battle Network game out there at some point.
Yes this is me asking for a VTuber megaman battle network game.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
still is we just don't notice because it's mostly stuff on overseas websites some of it has been showing up on steam tho?
Don't ask me how I know this but there was a Touhou/Megaman Battle Network game out there at some point.
Yes this is me asking for a VTuber megaman battle network game.
I still can't believe Cover went with devloping Holo Earth or whatever over an easy cashout with a Holo-themed gacha game.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Amiya is being an absolute menace in Morrowind, stealing everything not bolted down, snorting and giggling all the way.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Amiya is being an absolute menace in Morrowind, stealing everything not bolted down, snorting and giggling all the way.

I want her to play Dwarf Fortress so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom