"What does this do? Why is there Islam here?"Sleepy Project

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Airi's playing a cutesy gator game

I was able to watch half of Airi's stream, it's pretty good.

I clipped an early moment that gave me laugh.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"I'm Hitler's bottom bitch" - Kirsche Verstahl
Add it to the Random.txt!

Piarro

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
"I'm Hitler's bottom bitch" - Kirsche Verstahl
Add it to the Random.txt!
Poor Proctor will never have enough Hitler in him to say that he's mentioned in that quote.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Poor Proctor will never have enough Hitler in him to say that he's mentioned in that quote.

I GREW THE MOUSTACHE AND GOT ADDICTED TO METH FOR YOU, PLZ RESPOND

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Fr77B5AXoAEo06N.jpg
First time imagepost
Hope it works

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Nux talks about YouTube shadowban, shows an example of a video doing better on a secondary channel (100K+ views with 600K+ subs, while on the main channel it got 78K views with 2.2 MLN subs).

Also he is not quitting, don't believe the title. Just going to switch things around somewhat.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looks like Rekieta is catching flack from vtuber fans for defending Brittany Venti because her channel got struck. Not sure if her getting struck is even related to vtubers but replies are sperging about how she doesn't deserve to be defended with some even citing his Pippa connection as a gotcha.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

First time imagepost
Hope it works

...This reminds me of two of my exes all the way back in high school, and I'm not entirely sure how to feel about that

The sheer power that a RAWR XD Mid-2000's-era Emo/Scenecore VTuber wields is incomparable, and a likely MKUltra trigger for certain boomers, because this felt like a shotgun blast to my brain

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Does this have to do with how Romanian fox got fed up with people on twitter nagging her to collab

I believe also Yuri and Lumi were tired of it too. I believe it had to do with some of the bootleg FlaVR accounts bitching at the talents to collab or some shit.

i was not ready

Goob member stream tonight, this is not a drill.
Bur HornyFauna has member stream too. :(

Nux talks about YouTube shadowban, shows an example of a video doing better on a secondary channel (100K+ views with 600K+ subs, while on the main channel it got 78K views with 2.2 MLN subs).

Also he is not quitting, don't believe the title. Just going to switch things around somewhat.

There is a reason why old channels start a 2nd channel. The algorythm boosts more newer channels than older ones. Pretty sure a few people have talked about it.

Looks like Rekieta is catching flack from vtuber fans for defending Brittany Venti because her channel got struck. Not sure if her getting struck is even related to vtubers but replies are sperging about how she doesn't deserve to be defended with some even citing his Pippa connection as a gotcha.

She's retarded but yeah, Im not a fan of people getting nuked because they said some dumb shit.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Shark members stream in two hours.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi was about to end and raid Panko but Panko raided her first so now she's extending stream! Brat's supposed to go to bed!

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230324-174912-589.png
I wonder if AmanoSis knows chat calls Shiina "meemaw" cause she'd probably hardcore agree.
Meemaws maternal instincts seem to be kicking in overdrive these days.
:smugrys:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hate coomers much more than shippers tbh, shippers are annoying and pathetic but they can be ignored and usually have little sway, coomers tend to have shitloads of money and ruin the content itself by becoming a profitable market to pander to.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I'm with Azehara here, Venti shouldn't have been banned. She should be allowed to be as retarded as she humanly wants on her channel. I hate censorship of any kind.
Does this have to do with how Romanian fox got fed up with people on twitter nagging her to collab

I believe also Yuri and Lumi were tired of it too. I believe it had to do with some of the bootleg FlaVR accounts bitching at the talents to collab or some shit.
I certainly hope none of them blamed Pippa for that mishap. It's clearly the retarded fans who for some goddamn reason feel entitled to their attention just because they slapped themselves with a name. It's max level autistic.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom