Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Totally normal Wemi Unarchived Karaoke here folks:
1679689603253.png

Piarro

Early Adopter
It could be that this tweet, and in turn the Gay Council Brigade has caught the attention of actual Council members who are kinda mindfucked by their behavior
Council seems to just think that group is funny, Fauna and Kronii have interacted with them positively in the past.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Considering what happened when Fauna played this, there's only one possible way this can end....
giphy.gif

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I mean, you can't just casually brush aside the AmeSame fan-shipping as if it was just a passing fad. I'd go as far as say that it's mainly due to the incessant deluge of aggressive fan-shipping for her and Gura that the two even avoided collabing with each other for a period of time. It's not a huge leap to deduce that Watson developed a huge disdain for shipping culture mainly because of what she went through with AmeSame fan-shippers. She's ranting against shipping here in hindsight of what she went through with Gura, not because she feels she's being aggressively shipped again with another talent.
It is hard to know what she is talking about when all we get is a second-hand post from /vt/ of what I can only assume was a vaguepost to begin with. Ame and Gura had so little in the way of meaningful interactions in 2022, it could have just as easily been about AmeTori, which Kiara pushed hard last year (and still is by a joke she made in her stream today).

If she is so bothered with it, she needs to speak about it publicly and directly, like Kiara did with TakaMori.

Limkin

I know I am asking a stupid question, but do all this shippers not know one person in a group has a boyfriend, another had multiple ones before, and third is openly holostars simp? If they are so obsessed with them they start making up relationships, they sure were curious enough to dig in on what they used to do before joining Hololive. It's all good fun until people start pretending it's real and make it weird

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Goob member stream tonight, this is not a drill.
44729851.jpg
Wholesome Goob picture included. Maybe "to get this weekend started" means she'll do more than 1 stream before vanishing again
:optimistic:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I know I am asking a stupid question, but do all this shippers not know one person in a group has a boyfriend, another had multiple ones before, and third is openly holostars simp? If they are so obsessed with them they start making up relationships, they sure were curious enough to dig in on what they used to do before joining Hololive. It's all good fun until people start pretending it's real and make it weird
To be fair to about 70% of the shippers. I think they just like looking at anime designs make out with each other and they're not even thinking about the people behind the faces. The other 30% creeps me the fuck out though.
:vomit:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Maybe "to get this weekend started" means she'll do more than 1 stream before vanishing again

She said this a few days ago, so maybe we'll get 2 streams.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Based Ame, the time for the culling of the BaeRyS faggots is nigh
BaeRyS is different in that it was decided on as a bit both girls thought was a fun idea and not either corpo-mandated (Flare/Noel, Botan/Lamy), shoved on the talents by the community (AmeSame, KronMei), or just a complete and utter failure (OG TakaMori bit). That being said, shipping is retarded, especially with real people. It never ends in a way that isn't an autustic shitshow. Bae/IRyS and Kronii/Mumei probably handle it the best out of the talents, though.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ame might be referring to some subsection of Holo fans that seem obsessed with shipping all of Council into a giant lesbian orgy. A bunch of pronoun-in-bio, trans-flag-in-bio Terminally On Twitter people who go on about their love of shipping all of Council together. This crew seems to assume and even insist that the entirety of Council is either gay or bi or some manner of alphabet combination.

One tweet that I can't find but remember distinctly is one of that community posted something to the effect of "Man they really failed with Myth trying to force ships to happen, but they made the smart move with Council by hiring an entire crew of actual lesbians and just let them do their thing." It really encapsulates that whole mindset to a T.

You'll know you're dealing with one of them if their twitter handle contains a Council ship, especially if it's more than two members, but their Display Name is a regular person's name. One of their hobbies is just lazily copy-pasting the gay rainbow flag into any stream screenshot.

One of that clique managed to go viral with the Kronii Cock Tweet.

It could be that this tweet, and in turn the Gay Council Brigade has caught the attention of actual Council members who are kinda mindfucked by their behavior, and you know Ame will tend to be the one to talk about random fucked up fan bullshit.

Council of the Two-Three groups seems the most ok with the shipping bullshit though? I seem to recall Bae/Irys play it up often for laughs there was that whole Fanfic writing wave that happened way back in the minecraft days not saying that it does not creep them out.
Feels more like this is more Myth then Council who have had a lot more bullshit to deal with the Cali Kiara stuff Ame shipping in general Goob seems to repell the worst of it and Ina has a much smaller more dedicated Cult Fanbase who knock shit off if she complains?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche doing a line of warpstone dust.
jpkvy8xya7z41.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man i really hate shipping this is so weird

20230324_164805.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I pulled this out of the archives, this was an old spergout over Calli and Holostars Rikka's first vidya collab, hell hath no fury like a lesbian or tranny pretending to be a lesbian scorned
mori shipping sperging.jpeg

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
or just a complete and utter failure (OG TakaMori bit).
Failure? I'd say it was a roaring success while it lasted, at least in terms of engagement generated - which is the real measure of success for these things.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I am conflicted in streaming both Gura and Pippa tonight while trying out the Diablo IV beta, because my download speeds and ping will be an absolute disaster

I will report how it works out, so that my suffering may become content

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It goes without saying that fuck shippers but come the fuck on, you have to be a kind of special retard or closeted gay to have shipping actually make things weird in person. If this was such a problem they wouldn't yuri bait that hard to begin with because I've been around female circles and the girls I know wouldn't say half the shit they tell each other on stream, some girls would even tell you to cool it. They want the yuribait cake and want to eat it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom