General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine it, a glorious master race of hyperpositive Nolans, who will descend upon the army of Henris like an avalanche upon a small Nepalese village.
1679544185585.png
1679544195323.png
TOTAL NOLAN SUPREMACY.gif

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Some madmen spent 2 years developing a Holo fighting game
Ngl I don't play fighting games but I'm excited for what this could mean, FGC fags are some of the most dedicated gaymers I have ever seen so I could see legit competitions if the game is good and the devs don't just drop off a cliff.
Youtube Link since reddit's player sucks ass
To be honest, the animations look pretty stiff (the spriter seems incapable of drawing people outside very specific angles, so knockback just looks like they're all leaning slightly and not falling over or being thrown back) and the gameplay doesn't look terribly polished (hits have that janky low-budget fighting game feel).

I don't see this taking off outside of Holo fans, and even then probably not as big as Holocure.

Spirelord

Hello.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
We must secure the existence of Nolan Crush and a future for autistic children.
Well, yeah, that's why everyone wants to get with hags. The chances increase after 30.

:smugina:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>Katta starts doing ASMR and is actually very good at it
>Yuko raids into Kattas ASMR and boo bros discover how fucking good she is at it
>Even Yukos paypigs like JasonDreams member to Katta now
View attachment 17385
>Yuko begins doing homework on how to up her ASMR game
Well well well :smugpipi:
She should ask Canan for pointers, I think she went down the same route of self-improvement.
Clueless Hope Idol tearing down years of built up kayfabe between terrible clipper translations and rrats

Wonder how Kiara feels about being passed around like that.
I've got to say boobros have quickly become one of if not the worst fan group on /VT/ from being outright hostile to anyone talking about the non loli members of idol in /jidf/ to actively directing each other to creepy pictures of real children all while "Jokingly" referring to themselves as pedophiles.
Guess Enna decided to give /vt/ another shot, after all.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
how dirty is this bitch that she need 2 people to do 2 separate whole ass streams cleaning her room within just 2 weeks of each other

Screenshot - 2023-03-23T014646.167.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers? I'd be interested in an anonymous poll, but it would require multiple option selection, and hundreds of names (thanks Nijisanji :rolleyes:). If needed to cut down on the overhead of hundreds of names, it could be limited it to EN talents only, and maybe combine small corpos ('anyone from phase', 'anyone from idol' as options, etc.), and just having an 'other' for any indies.
Getting even more complex, it'd be interesting to see a cross-section of something like '25% of the members of X are also members of Y'. I saw some poll like this from 4chan, but I don't know what site they used for it, and we'd have to lock the link behind a post for registered users only.

Edit: I said 'anonymous poll', but whatever, since people are replying I'll just say mine too; IRyS, Mumei, Chikafuji Lisa.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers? I'd be interested in an anonymous poll, but it would require multiple option selection, and hundreds of names (thanks Nijisanji :rolleyes:). If needed to cut down on the overhead of hundreds of names, it could be limited it to EN talents only, and maybe combine small corpos ('anyone from phase', 'anyone from idol' as options, etc.), and just having an 'other' for any indies.
Getting even more complex, it'd be interesting to see a cross-section of something like '25% of the members of X are also members of Y'. I saw some poll like this from 4chan, but I don't know what site they used for it, and we'd have to lock the link behind a post for registered users only.
I'm membered to Ame, Gura and Watame. Though for Watame's case, I haven't watch her in a while but still keep my membership as a method of support.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers?
Am to Onolumi, was to Usui Clear.

I don't think the former even does members content. It's just cheap and I like being green.

Also, I'm probably a hipster.

this shit

fuck it

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
That shit is gonna fucking fail and you're gonna end up with irl supermutants from fallout.
Any failed Nolan products can be gifted to @Reticule to perfect his medical malpractice of lobotomies and leeches.

We will either defeat the unicorns, or fix Pippa Pipkin. Whichever comes first.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Any failed Nolan products can be gifted to @Reticule to perfect his medical malpractice of lobotomies and leeches.

He will create the MOLD ENTITY.
Combining the mold strains grown in the asylum basements, spent nuclear fuel, Nolan's DNA and the focused autism of hundreds of inmates shall be enough to create a god-like being, which shall be used to finally fix pippa.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I'm not complaining if I get more free test subjects, and Nolan's propensity for rage and destruction could have its benefits in a test subject.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
He will create the MOLD ENTITY.
Combining the mold strains grown in the asylum basements, spent nuclear fuel, Nolan's DNA and the focused autism of hundreds of inmates shall be enough to create a god-like being, which shall be used to finally fix pippa.
Pippa will have ascended to demigod status, Reticule will sacrifice his body to become one with the mold entity, and a group of defective Nolans will have taken over Russia and will be invading Ukraine.

The year will be 2030.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm not complaining if I get more free test subjects, and Nolan's propensity for rage and destruction could have its benefits in a test subject.
That's the same logic that led to Jurassic World ya know

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pippa will have ascended to demigod status, Reticule will sacrifice his body to become one with the mold entity, and a group of defective Nolans will have taken over Russia and will be invading Ukraine.

The year will be 2030.
RETICULE IS PROCTOR
DON'T LISTEN TO GOVERNMENT LIES
THE ASYLUM WAS CREATED TO FIX PIPPA
THE PA SYSTEM LIES
DON'T EAT THE CAFETERIA FOOD
ESCAPE WHILE YOU CAN, IT'S ALL A--

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Hmm. I guess even lewdtubers have the right to set limits on what they'll allow in their chat, but when you lie with dogs…

Keri was someone I followed initially after she collabed with Sena but then had to unfollow once I saw what her usual fare was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom