"Dammit I missed my opportunity to draw a dick on it!"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTBB

Edit: I said 'anonymous poll', but whatever, since people are replying I'll just say mine too; IRyS, Mumei, Chikafuji Lisa.
...Gura. She (well Sen) was my in and when she stops maybe my out...

GOTBB

Hmm. I guess even lewdtubers have the right to set limits on what they'll allow in their chat, but when you lie with dogs…

Keri was someone I followed initially after she collabed with Sena but then had to unfollow once I saw what her usual fare was.

It did not seem like it was meant to be taken sincerely but as a goof?

Also, I clicked and saw the following trending on the side and was wondering what happened after 4th. Fes...

Untitled.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

GOTBB

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
For those who wonder what Riifu's members streams are like...

:talentfreedom:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Pippa will have ascended to demigod status, Reticule will sacrifice his body to become one with the mold entity, and a group of defective Nolans will have taken over Russia and will be invading Ukraine.

The year will be 2030.
I have no idea how to feel about this weird gay ass fanfic you’ve created about me

I guess it’s funny though, LMAO, so fucking weird

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't suppose anyone saved IRyS' watchalong stream?

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
I was watching Suisei's birthday live (obviously), and really like the song she sang with guest KAF that I decide to check her work. I'm surprise to find that she had performed at Tokyo Budokan in November last year, the first virtual artist to do so. Make me think that Suisei's dream may be much closer than I expected. Who knows, maybe they're already in talk with the avenue and merely waiting for the timeslot.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
There is actually quite a lot of Hololive fan games, it was brought up much earlier:
That last Raft collab felt reminiscent of early Tempus. Would recommend if anyone liked the atmosphere back then. Not to say that current Tempus is bad, it's just the higher energy from debut isn't quite there anymore. YT link of stream here

It's cool see a bunch of holo fan games being developed and maintained. Here's a few more that I found.

Amelia Watson Case File No. 420 itch.io link
View attachment 1759

I'm sure some of you have already seen/played it. It gained a bit of traction when it released. A VN in which Kiara dies, revives, and Amelia searches for the killer. The plot doesn't take itself as seriously as it sounds.

I recommend Emico Otero's stuff on Youtube for a more serious atmosphere. They have a series of loosely connected Holo shorts. I really hope one day they continue to put more stuff out, even if it isn't chuuba related. edit: apparently it's an arg and some videos are unlisted
View attachment 1761

Flare NuiNui Quest itch.io link
View attachment 1760
Mega Man inspired game with 4 stages. It's 80% complete or "Only one stage left" in the words of the dev. Last update was 9 days ago with the addition of Ayame and Fubuki as bossfights, so it hasn't been abandoned yet. I think it's underrated, even if outside of being a Holo game it's not necessarily going to wow anyone. I haven't played all of it, but so far it's nice to see the effort put into this game.

Pokemon hololiveEN Version A Tale of Lost Time google drive link
View attachment 1762

Mild copyright issues... right. I haven't played it, but the trailer piqued my interest. I really like how some of these games take Ame's time travel and go all over with it. Giga brain move by Ame when she just introduced it out of nowhere. IMO Kronii could do so much more with her time schtick. Maybe she feels it's like stealing Ame's thing?. No idea what version this is on. Trailer released on Nov 2021, but last update was less than 24 hrs ago so, at least this is also being maintained.

Post is getting too big so finally I'll mention Kevin Cow and Fie who both have made fan games that have been played on stream. Check out Fie's twitter account to see more fan games in development. There are a lot more than I thought there were. I'm sure Holofags would be able appreciate a few of them even if it's just to pass 5 minutes of boredom.

And a whole database here
Five thousands years ago on this thread someone brought up vtuber games (I guess it was around the release of ERROR), and yesterday I got recommended some clips about it. FGC-nerds will recognize Soul Calibur's great potential for custom fighters, limited but impressive Blazblue stuff, but the thing with original game seems extra good! No gameplay though, and don't believe the thumbnail, lol

EDIT: Also in the works, Idol Showdown [twitter]. This one seems to have some gameplay, but it was not yet released to public [twitter again].

EDIT EDIT: oh, there is a database for Hololive fan games [softdevwu.dev]

EDIT: Twitter post about Soul Calibur. In embed here there is only 1 media, on twitter it's 4 videos.

Ame got a treadmill

Please avoid doubleposting. You can edit your own posts to add more later.

EDIT: To insert quotes to existing post, quote the thing, then press "Insert Quote". Without pressing "Post reply" grab the quote from the new reply form and insert into your existing post.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Imagine the real thing laughing at you. Jealous

I was watching Suisei's birthday live (obviously), and really like the song she sang with guest KAF that I decide to check her work. I'm surprise to find that she had performed at Tokyo Budokan in November last year, the first virtual artist to do so. Make me think that Suisei's dream may be much closer than I expected. Who knows, maybe they're already in talk with the avenue and merely waiting for the timeslot.
Looking forward to a Tokyo dome show with Suisei and Watame better stick around after she goes to the Budokan

First Peko with a kindergarten license and now Aruran was going to be a teacher? Chuuni Matsuri is also fun too, make sure to check out the comments for the TL notes

Last edited:

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

MyName

Vesper mentioned it in his chat yesterday, but I haven't seen it mentioned here.

Is it too late to get the developers to make an Aussie version for our Dr. Gladiator, hitman, assassin, tax dodger, Axel Syrios?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pon miko got her account back :mikothumbsl:

She will use her alt to shitpost and trash talk her business partners ( mostly suisei )

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Orange woman fat (jk she confirmed she is over 43kg; google says 95 freedom units)

I would. Definitely would.
:architect:The chicken will be fixed and it'll be glorious.
Happy to see so many comments about IRyS's members only stream, and it actually got me wondering; How many members here are membered to which vtubers? I'd be interested in an anonymous poll, but it would require multiple option selection, and hundreds of names (thanks Nijisanji :rolleyes:). If needed to cut down on the overhead of hundreds of names, it could be limited it to EN talents only, and maybe combine small corpos ('anyone from phase', 'anyone from idol' as options, etc.), and just having an 'other' for any indies.
Getting even more complex, it'd be interesting to see a cross-section of something like '25% of the members of X are also members of Y'. I saw some poll like this from 4chan, but I don't know what site they used for it, and we'd have to lock the link behind a post for registered users only.

Edit: I said 'anonymous poll', but whatever, since people are replying I'll just say mine too; IRyS, Mumei, Chikafuji Lisa.
I'm currently membered to Amiya, Fauna and Wemi. I was membered to Nene Amano, but it ran out. Sucks she was mostly on break while i had that month, but I still try catching her stuff when I can.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
>TVA or Kiwi Raid
>During Pippa hours

WTF? How stupid is vt. I don't even understand the point of vt, it's 99% ritual posts and ritual shit posts.
The point is to share pr0n, jerk off, bait autistic idiots, and for vtubers and managers to vent about-, spread rumours about- or release doxx on their co-workers and/or rivals.
Finally bit the bullet and joined up over here too to further satisfy my desire for retarded internet drama

I've got to say boobros have quickly become one of if not the worst fan group on /VT/ from being outright hostile to anyone talking about the non loli members of idol in /jidf/ to actively directing each other to creepy pictures of real children all while "Jokingly" referring to themselves as pedophiles.
sauce? I think this sort of lunacy should be archived

Found this new animator

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
View attachment 17415

Ok so who is she (past life)?

No way in hell a 15 day old account on a tiny Vtuber agency gets these numbers. Dont get me wrong shes amazing but that shit doesnt add up especially when the other talents get around 60-100 CCV.
Looks to be a successful ad campaign. I tuned in for a bit after she was mentioned here and I saw quite a few people mention coming from the ad. I use adblock so I dunno what the ad is, but it's apparently working well for her.

I still find it weird that people in current year still see ads but it seems the majority still do. The ad campaign did gangbusters for Idol as well.

For those who wonder what Riifu's members streams are like...

:talentfreedom:
Only skimmed so far but interesting tidbit I found: she confirmed she wasn't a vtuber before this and didn't think they would give her the spot. But they did and even gave her the Ok to "express herself" however she wants as long as it doesn't break TOS.

So it seems that EIEN purposely wanted someone like Riifu and wants her to do her thing. Which leads to her planned stream on Friday: She's going to fuck herself with a toy on stream. Which I feel probably does break TOS....? But maybe not if it's just audio.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

NotHana off-collabing with a dick-haver

A lot of sexual jokes on camera, very bold. Casually joking about having seggs on stream.

If Hana has/had unicorns, they might've all killed themselves right now.
I honestly think she has too small of an audience for anything to happen

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
NotHana off-collabing with a dick-haver

If Hana has/had unicorns, they might've all killed themselves right now.

"Why are you turning your ass towards me, do you want me to slap it?"
"Yes daddy"
*panic*
"Not on stream, I'll moan"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's making jokes about this guy's dick.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom