"I never said I was a holy woman"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

First Peko with a kindergarten license and now Aruran was going to be a teacher? Chuuni Matsuri is also fun too, make sure to check out the comments for the TL notes

I'm impressed Matsuri actually got ammonia half right. Vtubers are usually awful at even the most basic things (Ollie excepted).

I'm also genuinely looking forward to that physics- or chemistry stream actually happening.

Friezer

paul

Early Adopter
I saw a Pekora clip before in which she said that she still couldn't look Moona in the eyes when meeting her irl. Now she going to make hamburger with her during an offcollab (if deepl doesn't betray me). First offline PekoMoon collab starting in 1.5 hours. Expect dozens of clips from that stream.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
The fuck did I just listen to, she was genuinely fingering herself by the end of the stream.
"management said yes" sure are walking a tightrope

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
And it's official. Someone should interview Axel and ask why that's the team name.

:whatastory:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This may make it easier for you guys to breed Nolan. Maybe makes it more gay to?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
As if Nijisanji couldn't catch a break, on the nijiJP side of thing, this pops out.

TL;DR: Nijisanji JP talent Gundou Mirei is apparently suspended after a string of offenses, along with what is essentially a recent bad comment she made when she live-tweet japanese baseball game. It garnered over like, 10million views and it was causing a lot of seething over japanese baseball fans. Its more than enough that her scheduled appearances in a Mahjong Soul-related event is cancelled.

1679569427897.png
(Apparently this is the one that causes issues, but this is part of a pretty long JP-text thread so I have no clue just how this one is very bad. Maybe the entire thing was enough to cause seethe and mald? Or this one in particular?)

I'm still getting what I can gather regarding this (so far I got this from a bunch of nijifags in their discord talking about it), but at least this is a reminder that baseball in japan is serious business.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Not sure if this is the place to ask but I've already tried to ask about this everywhere, does anyone know where can I find "regisvine2078" pixiv fanbox, I've been using 5 different search engines and still cannot find the fanbox
The fuck did I just listen to, she was genuinely fingering herself by the end of the stream.
Thank you, content like this really makes you feel like you are sharing a moment with the liver and countless other men jerking off at the same time, personally for me it really makes you feel like you're a part of the community. a community of jerkoffs
Okay just hear me out

I'm already good with horses, thank you
What if the solution is to breed more Nolans
How much trouble would I get into If I coom tributed him for his birthday, a friend of mine really wanted to ask that, so if this is not ok please ban my friend and not me

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
As if Nijisanji couldn't catch a break, on the nijiJP side of thing, this pops out.

TL;DR: Nijisanji JP talent Gundou Mirei is apparently suspended after a string of offenses, along with what is essentially a recent bad comment she made when she live-tweet japanese baseball game. It garnered over like, 10million views and it was causing a lot of seething over japanese baseball fans. Its more than enough that her scheduled appearances in a Mahjong Soul-related event is cancelled.

View attachment 17428
(Apparently this is the one that causes issues, but this is part of a pretty long JP-text thread so I have no clue just how this one is very bad. Maybe the entire thing was enough to cause seethe and mald? Or this one in particular?)

I'm still getting what I can gather regarding this (so far I got this from a bunch of nijifags in their discord talking about it), but at least this is a reminder that baseball in japan is serious business.

Imagine getting suspended for asking if it's legal to throw a ball straight at the batter really hard :whatastory:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

View attachment 17428

Who of all of you was the son of a bitch that said "NijiJP seems to be doing fine tbh"? im going to break your fucking legs

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

View attachment 17428

The /vt/ & /sp/ crossover nobody expected.

I hope she doubles down and memes with whatever the Japanese equivalent of 18-1 or 7:1 is.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Niji has decided to cut down on their roster by suspending and terminating everyone over bullshit reasons.

kukkia

Early Adopter

It's basically like the equivalent of an EN member watching the Super Bowl and saying "why can't our players just intentionally give their opponents concussions?" At least that seems to be how people are taking it, and Japanese people are super into social norms and whatnot so given how huge the WBC has been in Japan (like bigger than the Super Bowl in the US) she got dogpiled.

RiverBear

View attachment 17428

Gundo gets suspended. Again
It shouldnt even count as news at this point
more like we should be concerned if she never goes a year without being suspended

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Who of all of you was the son of a bitch that said "NijiJP seems to be doing fine tbh"? im going to break your fucking legs
iu

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It's basically like the equivalent of an EN member watching the Super Bowl and saying "why can't our players just intentionally give their opponents concussions?" At least that seems to be how people are taking it, and Japanese people are super into social norms and whatnot so given how huge the WBC has been in Japan (like bigger than the Super Bowl in the US) she got dogpiled.
Sounds like pretty serious business and a sensible suspension that totally won't breed resentment, rumours, and further the idea that Niji management is both petty and distant.
IDK, people in Japan seem pleased by it. Unlike Millie I don't think JP management cares about the 4chan reception. For "business," remember that they have baseball sponsorships pretty regularly.
Nah, every baseball fan in the history of the world has made some variation of this joke at some point in their lives.

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Gundo gets suspended. Again
It shouldnt even count as news at this point
more like we should be concerned if she never goes a year without being suspended
Yeah, I do think people should remember that this is Gundou lol. Her pissing off random people by saying random shit is not much of a surprise. I was half expecting her to tweet something about Israel and Palestine that would get her in trouble back when she went there on vacation not that long ago.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nijisanji members sent to management grovelling jail over a joke, in the past month counter: 2

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

View attachment 17428

One particular section in the notice also denotes how she has been behaving inappropriately and has been warned several times in the past.

また、本件に限らず、当社所属ライバーとしての活動を開始して以降、複数回に渡り不適切な言動を行っており、 都度当社から注意を行っていたにも関わらず、 本件ツイートの投稿を行いました。
当社としては、当該ライバーが本件ツイートを行ったことは、 配信者としての自覚を欠く由々しき問題であると

Limkin

Gundou or Gwelu being reprimanded over saying or doing something they probably shouldn't, but still sounds dumb to be punished for this. Sounds like a day that ends with Y. If they ever got fired it would basically mean Nijisanji not being the same company anymore, but regular slap on the wrist for something they knew would do that is just a normal thing for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom