"My dog understands both English and Chinese. Or like certain phrases. We say 'dinner time' and we say 'going out' and we say 'I'm gonna cook you' in Chinese. And he knows those three phrases"Himemiya Rie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This Kuri idiot all but outing Fauna and Mumei by process of elimination someone teach this guy some Opsec please.

You're sure getting mad at this guy for some reason. :smugselen:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Blah blah blah, update on the homelands:
1679368458790.png

Set your VPN to UK and other Europoor countries or use Tor, it works with the clearnet address without issues and loads very fast.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You're sure getting mad at this guy for some reason. :smugselen:
what are you even implying here?
Edit: Yeah im mad and? Guy outright said he has a mumei interview still up somewhere of her past life. assuming hes not lying his ass off thats a dox.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've mentioned this before, but I'll never forget way back when playing the Dark Souls remasters was the VTubing meta at the time, Luna said she was going to stop streaming what she thought other people wanted to see her play, and was only going to stream what she wanted to play. People thought that meant she was gonna drop Dark Souls.

...Then she started streaming nothing but Dark Souls.

View attachment 17248

The more things change, the more they stay the same...
I have never understood luna's appeal tbh.
:selenpointandlaugh: PFFFTTTTTTTTTTT... Out of all of the retards in this forum you are the absolute least likely to be Null.
Even Nolan could claim to be Null, a special needs Null that was dropped on his head as a kid, then drugged to near death and partly lobotomized. But still more credible than you.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Vesper starting Dwarf Fortress this week. I'm looking forward to the Shinri interview as well just to see who's the biggest boomer of the two.

A Lurking Dumbass

thats a dox.
Nah. Talking about PLs is far from actual doxxing. I know VTuber fans like to think that roommate talk = doxxing, but imo that just takes away the severity of what actual doxxing is. I still can't comprehend how some people think talking about a VTuber's previous online persona is somehow a social crime, especially if that previous persona is actually still active on their social media.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Edit: Yeah im mad and? Guy outright said he has a mumei interview still up somewhere of her past life. assuming hes not lying his ass off thats a dox.
You realise where you are, right?

RiverBear

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
That kinda sucks but you cant really blame the clippers or IdolEN. They are pushing hard for that #1 small corpo spot and they seem to be doing it. At the same time they seem to be forcing Fishman to move out of his comfort zone and inject more money into his talents.
100% agree on not blaming the clippers. At the end of the day, man's gotta eat. I can't blame them in the slightest for taking Idol's deal, as it seemed so fucking strong.

And also, I am happy that we're seeing another Corpo come rapidly into Phase Connect's lane for best small corpo. Competition between the two of them should hopefully force both of them to be constantly improving and not just resting on their laurels.
I've mentioned this before, but I'll never forget way back when playing the Dark Souls remasters was the VTubing meta at the time, Luna said she was going to stop streaming what she thought other people wanted to see her play, and was only going to stream what she wanted to play. People thought that meant she was gonna drop Dark Souls.

...Then she started streaming nothing but Dark Souls.

View attachment 17248

The more things change, the more they stay the same...
This makes total sense if you also know the fact Luna is probably the most talented Hologirl when it comes to Monster Hunter. The only other who comes close might be Fubuki.
This Kuri idiot all but outing Fauna and Mumei by process of elimination someone teach this guy some Opsec please.

1) The implication was he posted a screenshot of something that Mooms said on Twitter long in the past, not an interview
2)
where-do-you-think-we-are-scrubs.gif

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Nah. Talking about PLs is far from actual doxxing. I know VTuber fans like to think that roommate talk = doxxing, but imo that just takes away the severity of what actual doxxing is. I still can't comprehend how some people think talking about a VTuber's previous online persona is somehow a social crime, especially if that previous persona is actually still active on their social media.
Just to expand on this: Revealing 'past life' accounts is FAR different from full name, full address, phone number, private text message logs, etc. doxxing,

Basically everyone here enjoys the light form of doxxing; it lets us find more content of the people we like, it lets us know where to look if something happens to them on their main account, etc.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, Sawa is being a little silly right now...
1679369935710.png

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

The entire stream was peak kino.

I've been watching these highlight videos, Altare/Selen/Axel are a great group entertainment wise. RPR is just the designated punching bag.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, doxing is very bad, you shouldn't do it. Take it from me, I would NEVER dox someone. If you've ever doxed someone, you should be legit cancelled frfr.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Guys, doxing is very bad, you shouldn't do it. Take it from me, I would NEVER dox someone. If you've ever doxed someone, you should be legit cancelled frfr.
It doesn't count if you dox yourself.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's not doxing when you post your own information Rie.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Jacks Wasted Life

He may have talked with someone before they joined Holo? The horrors....

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Her character and voice isn't my cup of tea, but she rides a Harley so she get's my respect. And someone already said, she is unexpectedly a good gamer.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She's a hardcore gamer with a funny bit (playing up the cutesy angle so hard it wraps back around to being comedic).

She's basically Japanese Shondo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom