"Some people live most of their whole lives in the closet. I can spend a few more minutes in mine"Aia Amare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1679244512928547.gif

FrjJm8FXgAAde8W.png

Mouse might be friends with some shit people and might have taken some retarded sides in this industry, but dear lord she knows how to be cute as hell

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Vesper is checking papers, is reduced to ball of pure stress

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Do they go full Guilty Gear and retcon Yugo into always being a woman, that's the real question.

I get what your going for here but that shit was hobby translators jumping the gun as I recall Testament has no gender (being a gear) and Bridget decides it's ok to crossdress which you could read into but you could also not.

Twitter ruins everything as usual.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Azulim released a clip about working at the Kawasaki's factory a week ago, and now she added subtitles so you can watch it in your own language.

And some cute animation clips.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I get what your going for here but that shit was hobby translators jumping the gun as I recall Testament has no gender (being a gear) and Bridget decides it's ok to crossdress which you could read into but you could also not.

Twitter ruins everything as usual.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Ishiwatari did cuck out and confirm Bridget was a tranny now

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Sorry to burst your bubble but Ishiwatari did cuck out and confirm Bridget was a tranny now
The funny thing is I think the Japanese fanbase largely thinks Ishiwatari is a fucking moron who cucked out to western Twitter audiences, reject his decision, and continue thinking of Bridget as femboy supremacy.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
unless theres something i missed all Ishiwatari said was "it's ok to call her a she" which isa far cry from being a tranny leaving out that previous games contradict both me and ishiwatari.

Guilty Gear is pretty heavy into self discovery through violence but this whole thread of though had twitters grimy hands all over it

If you happen to have a post I missed ill be happy to correct though

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Idk if someone here is memebered and if she talks to her members but she surely has the money for a serious psychotherapist now.
Meds aren't the definitive solution but when your depression starts having heavy physical symptoms you should add any help you can to psych consulting.
She does but I have a feeling her family was of the type that would say that "only crazy people go to therapy" therefore

Damn, I might have to look more into this woman. I completely agree with her points. As much of a skinshow as vtubing can be, sex appeal is best executed on a scarcity basis. A hint of lewd and a peek of skin hits so much better than just tits and ass out all the time, the tease is the best part.
While it's true what she says and I agree with it she is not taking into account that people are used to constant stimuli. The idea of delayed gratification seems to be less and less relevant each day.

She's learned how to game the algo lol the yt algo is based largely on trends so the words you use as a title go a long way in boosting your visibility. Using words like "vtuber" "secret" etc are easy ways to trick the algo into boosting your short because those are frequently searched keywords themselves, the time of day you put it up has an impact as well. Hats off to the autistic Brit, wonder if she too watched the vids by Spiffing Brit on the subject.

Pippa probably thinks therapists are actually just expensive con artists or government agents :pippasadl:
VidIQ addon thing helps you by telling you what time your videos will get the biggest engagement based on the audience. It also helps you by suggesting titles and whatnot but I feel like this doesnt work for clip and the more click-bait titles dont help. For clips, i feel like thumbnails help way more.

I deliver

It started in earnest when she reacted to a video talking about how she saved him from depression. Unironically, what a fucking chad. Anyone that makes the drunk lady with weird hair happy is a good man in my book :sanasmile:
View attachment 17080
Bro. He killed her. What a fucking chad.

Is this what it means to get pinkpilled?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Zeta is sniffing a T-rex's ass after Exoprimal.
Screenshot_20230319_141223_Brave.jpg

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Say what you want about JD Benefield's artstyle but this is just cute:

Tiny Ami and a Bucko cutting a rug (or tablecloth) at tonight's 15K party!!
Frgd-luXwAEebFK.jpeg
Source

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I just saw that Anya got officially nerfed in 3d. I still don't understand how whoever fucked with her chest size didn't get fired immediately for not following the design by the artist.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Don't encourage @Reticule
Hey now, that one is an easy fix. If I was there to comfort her and provide reassurance so that she doesn't feel like she just got completely cut off from her support network (chat) it would probably reduce anxiety a lot.

Also, I'd get her to eat more veggies and fruits to help with heart health..

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I just saw that Anya got officially nerfed in 3d. I still don't understand how whoever fucked with her chest size didn't get fired immediately for not following the design by the artist.
Her official art is flat.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I feel like Fes brought me back into the fold. I do wish IRyS' stupid little hat was just on one of her horns spinning around while she moved her hips danced.
vlcsnap-2023-03-19-13h48m01s917.jpg
Also, I made this real quick yesterday but wasn't sure where to post it.
autism.jpg

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Wasn't it the same guy who did Gura's original riggings and was responsible for the floating ear, who got fired shortly afterwards?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Her official art is flat.
This, she HATED that the model went against that. It was part of why she always had half the model dragged beneath the screen. She also will use literally any other model 98% of the time because of it.

I dunno if they fired that person, but they definitely didn't let them work on her stuff anymore. I'm not good at keeping track of riggers, they all look the same I mean rig because I'm bad at most the behhind the scenes bits and names.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This, she HATED that the model went against that. It was part of why she always had half the model dragged beneath the screen. She also will use literally any other model 98% of the time because of it.

I dunno if they fired that person, but they definitely didn't let them work on her stuff anymore. I'm not good at keeping track of riggers, they all look the same I mean rig because I'm bad at most the behhind the scenes bits and names.
I think he did gura's outfit after he fucked with anya's model and I think they only dropped him because people were complaining how he did gura dirty with all the mistakes and plate face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom