"DURR ARA ARA. DURR BOTTOM. IS THAT ALL YOU VTUBER FUCKS CAN SAY!?!"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
VSpo's Beni talking culture, kinda agree with her with her new outfit being good even though it shows less cleavage.

Damn, I might have to look more into this woman. I completely agree with her points. As much of a skinshow as vtubing can be, sex appeal is best executed on a scarcity basis. A hint of lewd and a peek of skin hits so much better than just tits and ass out all the time, the tease is the best part.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"A therapist, idiot!" or "A therapist idiot!" ? much to think about
You never cease to leave me speechless with you're incessant retardation.
*your

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Gavis Bettel & Magni Dezmond Unarchived Karaoke Stream
[Unarchived Karaoke] Off-Collab Finale @GavisBettel​-7blZxalTXSw.jpg
Mega Link - Gavis Bettel & Magni Dezmond - [Unarchived Karaoke] Off-Collab Finale @GavisBettel-7blZxalTXSw.mp4 7.68 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Shinri and chat just spent probably 10 minutes trying to find an obscure game. An RTS demo he got in a furniture store and remembered he hated.
Alien_Nations.jpg
Alien Nation.:kaelalaugh:Just sent a permission request to his manager.
edit: The starting info we had were a blue elf fighting orcs on the cover. He was frustrated cause he could have been playing Starcraft.
I don't watch his stuff but this shitfest would make a kino stream. Here is sseths review for context.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Goddamn I wish I was there in person.
View attachment 16944
From the thumbnail I thought they were releasing live bats into the crowd
Idk if someone here is memebered and if she talks to her members but she surely has the money for a serious psychotherapist now.
Meds aren't the definitive solution but when your depression starts having heavy physical symptoms you should add any help you can to psych consulting.
Like most Americans pippa won't go to the doctor unless she's literally dying or already dead.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yuria was at the concert live, so i don't know if kronii is still in japan. (Archive)
y.png
FrlShbxakAM_6cN.jpgFrlSjEMaEAA1nde.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Thank you, fuck you, the star is here!

Did not expect an English curse word on hologra

Ironmouse dropped an original music video. Very high energy and I really like the animation. It kind of feels like a mid-late 2000s pg-13 adaption of a beloved 70s kids cartoon mixed with horny gacha live 2d art if that makes sense. I don't think there was any lead up to this

Sayton bringing the chaos with that mv holy shit mouse

Here to report that holofes was amazing day 1 was great and day 2 topped it anyone on the fence should definitely buy the vods

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The thing is you wouldnt graduate if shit gets busy irl. You take a break, you go on a hiatus. Graduation means im out and I wont be back.
I mean your not technically wrong but all those people who graduated and then came back exist tho?
Depends on what she was theoretically busy IRL doing I know I have extended family who just fuck off for a year or two off the map for their own reasons.
you are most likely right though.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Alright guys i escaped from the holo fes containment thread. Holy shit ive seen some thing.pretty sure they were kissing after the show ended. I had to act like a big fan to protect myself please understand i had no choice to kiss them back please im a big phase correct fan i love pipper and mia and riey too !

In more seriousness. If some didnt catch the live because broke gang. Start saving now it is so fucking worth it

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
He's already getting fanart lmao. Truly the representation of all overseas fans.

Local copy for the general thread
kaigainiki.jpgkaigainiki 5.pngkaigainiki 4.pngkaigainiki 2.jpgkaigainiki 3.jpg
Edit: I found two more
kaigainiki 6.jpegkaigainiki 7.jpeg

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Games coming soon to your favorite chuuba:

"Megs Monster" has been played by a couple of Holos and some indies I watch. Watch along if you are a sick fuck that likes when girls cry
Buncha Nijis have been playing "Q Remastered". Here is a teaser from Deron

She's literally cooking dinner live on stream right now.
Would love it if you shared her streams, she's too erratic for me to catch. She's got two personalities and at least 3 platforms she streams from

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma streaming

Edit: she's got another appearance at the con around 11or12 pst.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I remember a couple days ago someone talked about rin getting to 60k sub on youtube. I cheked 2 days ago she was at like 62k and now she just pasts 70k maybe yt shorts is the way to go
She's learned how to game the algo lol the yt algo is based largely on trends so the words you use as a title go a long way in boosting your visibility. Using words like "vtuber" "secret" etc are easy ways to trick the algo into boosting your short because those are frequently searched keywords themselves, the time of day you put it up has an impact as well. Hats off to the autistic Brit, wonder if she too watched the vids by Spiffing Brit on the subject.
Idk if someone here is memebered and if she talks to her members but she surely has the money for a serious psychotherapist now.
Meds aren't the definitive solution but when your depression starts having heavy physical symptoms you should add any help you can to psych consulting.
Pippa probably thinks therapists are actually just expensive con artists or government agents :pippasadl:

this shit

fuck it

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Does anyone know what her ccv is on average. I know Shiki played the shorts game and gained a large amount of subs but her ccv was still pretty low.

She's learned how to game the algo lol the yt algo is based largely on trends so the words you use as a title go a long way in boosting your visibility. Using words like "vtuber" "secret" etc are easy ways to trick the algo into boosting your short because those are frequently searched keywords themselves, the time of day you put it up has an impact as well. Hats off to the autistic Brit, wonder if she too watched the vids by Spiffing Brit on the subject.
Just goes to show that if you can figure out the secret sauce, the boost you can get is nuts. According to play board now, shes averaging about 400-500 viewers concurrent during her streams. So shes definitely seeing a lot of long term payoff from this.

this shit

fuck it
Installing japanese spyware rn wish me luck

1679237003149.png
If I'm not missing any secrets (i probably am) it's just a lobby with some pics and promo video and you can parkour on some cubes

1679237554359.png

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru went over her thoughts of 4th Fes a bit.

27894.png 234902.png

The duck did her best and it showed :sanasmile:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
After an hour and a half zatsudan, 10ma's finally playing wizard game (real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom