"It's 'Gay Bulge'! It's pronounced 'GAY BULGE' guys!!"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mismatch

Man, the camera work for these live shows is getting REALLY good...

TheDr0

Menhera Whisperer
Those are some determined nerds in the audience.

Imagine if we had the technology to actually have the girls perform live though...

Alchemyth

Those are some determined nerds in the audience.

Imagine if we had the technology to actually have the girls perform live though...
I mean the tech isn't an issue, it's possible to do a fully live performance. It's just that you end up with so many moving parts that a single failure will ruin the entire thing. No reason to risk so much when you can just pre-record for the same result.

TheDr0

Menhera Whisperer
I mean the tech isn't an issue, it's fully possible to do a fully live performance. It's just that you end up with so many moving parts that a single failure will ruin the entire performance. No reason to risk so much when you can just pre-record for the same result.
cant beat live concerts, though. A recording just isnt the same. Especially for the artist. Standing on stage is magic in itself.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
A lot of newfags coming to Phase asking for context on inside jokes and characters. Who's gonna tell them?
1679132304865.png

Alchemyth

cant beat live concerts, though. A recording just isnt the same. Especially for the artist. Standing on stage is magic in itself.
Doesn't really apply to vtubers though? Since no matter what they're not actually ''there'' on stage.
Edit: To clarify, they HAVE done fully live concerts before like Suisei's last big live, but for something like HoloFes it's just not feasible imo

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Jesus, Laplus was setting the stage on fire right there.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I was going to pirate because I didn't want to miss the 3D debuts just because I didn't have the right type of credit card.

However since they were gracious enough to show the debuts in free part and probably will tomorrow, I don't think I can morally justify to myself not waiting to buy the vod later. Besides buying vod will encourage me to watch the vod, which I need because I'm not good at watching vods.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I forget how good Watame's voice is.

Edit: Mumei is singing and Bae is dying, lol.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kulaku Lie's 3D live at 8PM JST.

At 9PM JST, Hiyocro's Touri Sei is hosting a talk with various Vsingers. MaiR, Asano Ruri, Kasane Hibiki, and Ci will be there. Tomorrow she will be singing with Else.

Some clips with Towa, Hinano, and Tsuna from their previous APEX session

Do you want to get drilled by Towa?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Catching up on Vesper's interview with Hakka, meant to catch it live but got sidetracked, holy shit I love this guy. Maybe I should have looked into Tempus DLC sooner, I need a recommendation for something to watch of Bettel to see how I feel on him, since right now I'm 2/3 with Flayon being the outlier.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Catching up on Vesper's interview with Hakka, meant to catch it live but got sidetracked, holy shit I love this guy. Maybe I should have looked into Tempus DLC sooner, I need a recommendation for something to watch of Bettel to see how I feel on him, since right now I'm 2/3 with Flayon being the outlier.
I've found Bettel's "Week in review" streams to be pretty chill.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Have to crosspost this from the 4th fes. thread
Frf4CNsaAAEFKyZ.jpg

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
EN leaks confirmed, have fun USA bros

Alchemyth

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Pikamee and Tomoshika are going to celebrate VOMS 3rd anniversary, there is Q&A section

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What if EN3 debuts live at the concert - with 3D models at the ready? Impossible, yes, but it's nice to dream of my future ex-oshi. I believe.

Stunned But Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom