"Isn't that what we all are though? We are all... comedians"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Pekora explains the butt tweet. Apparently she meant it as a warning.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Dude it's like 100°+ all year round in Jakarta. Freaking equatorial zone.
Man, I also live in a tropical shithole. Shits like 90 degrees year-round. Ton of humidity so you sweat more than a whore in church.

Skye describing her dating ideology - "if he doesn't know steam or play league sorry it's not gonna work bro"

Fishman right now: :painpeko::inaunravel:

Edit - She just got a "very important call" after going on a brief recap of her recent dating life and describing her time on tinder and Facebook dating.
EIEN management:
View attachment 16897
WOOP WOOP PULL UP
Jesus. Shes super down to earth but at the same time a bit of an airhead that doesn't realize that a good chunk of her income will come from selling her image as a pure virgin that will date chat.

Why does she need a new model, she never fucking streams...
No fucking clue.

Conner is doing his charity stream atm, why does Sydney hate Conner?
Mouse is watching his stream. Really love streams like this that give you a glimpse of what is like to be over there for all the poorfags that wont get to travel. Hell the only times I have watched SIlvervale is because of a similar type of stream.

Why is @Azehara like this?

I enjoy bantering with Tenma on Twitter. She always calls me out on my shit.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Jesus. Shes super down to earth but at the same time a bit of an airhead that doesn't realize that a good chunk of her income will come from selling her image as a pure virgin that will date chat.
Based on her stated opinions on the orc race, realistically the only gachi in chat that has a chance is that Grug guy
:whatastory:
>Armor obsessed
>Masochistic
>Likes monsters and danger a bit too much
>Blonde with booba
>Gets a lot of male attention
>Clumsy and prone to pon
She's basically Darkness as a vtuber
latest.png

Edit - "honestly, I prefer the more hetero pairings"
Based homo destroyer Skye waging war on twitter

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Before any of CouncilRyS performs, my final mostly not serious predictions for their dance styles/moves in order of least likely to be true to most likely:
Mumei: Anxiety induced paralysis.
Kronii: Sad twerk.
Fauna: Gentle swaying back and forth.
Bae: Actual twerk.
IRyS: Elaine.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Watching cute pengy while waiting for next stage

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"my sexual awakening was pyramid head from silent hill with the bubblehead nurse"

Skye, I don't think anyone can fix you.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"my sexual awakening was pyramid head from silent hill with the bubblehead nurse"

Yep, that's probably the most unique sentence I've seen on this site so far.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

quotes hall of fame

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa revenge-raids Rekieta because of Balldo. Rekieta responds.

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Hear me out on this, If you're listening to a stream on your speakers and you point your speakers at your crotch so that the sound waves will pass by your dick, doesn't that technically means that a girl's voice has touched your dick and sense her voice came from her mouth by working our way down the source it means that a girls mouth was on your dick. Now before you say I'm crazy for thinking about this which admittedly I am, let me ask you this, would you rather stay a kissless virgin for the rest of your life, or would you rather use a bit of creative logic which in itself is a bit of an oxymoron, but at least you get the chance to ascend

It could always be worse, for some watching funky town probably gave them a chub

this shit

fuck it
she's a robot fucker add her to the list

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Before any of CouncilRyS performs, my final mostly not serious predictions for their dance styles/moves in order of least likely to be true to most likely:
Mumei: Anxiety induced paralysis.
Kronii: Sad twerk.
Fauna: Gentle swaying back and forth.
Bae: Actual twerk.
IRyS: Elaine.
Ultimately I think IRyS will be singing at a mic stand with backup dancers, at least in a real concert. Bae sang and danced for like 4 hours straight. IRyS did 3 songs and almost fucking died.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Earlier she mentioned that she was familiar with PC, was a bit intimidated by them, but thought they were pretty based.
I know Shiina spoke very positively of EIEN and particularly Kilia before they even debuted, so there's 1 at least they should be okay.

Is this the Lia Gambit? :vomit: "My sexual fantasies are too outlandish and unattainable to be threatening to my simps.....unless I go to a cosplay con
Hear me out on this
:autismvortex:Hear me out: it's all just chemicals bubbling in your melon, master your melon bubbles and you can fuck the whole world instead of a Pomu plush

:annoyedpippa:You stayed home from streaming because you had a fever, you better stay in bed and rest up for stream tomorrow! If you well enough for twitter you're well enough to go to stream! I'm just joking Shiina, please just don't work yourself sick again I love you so much!
:faunacry:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hear me out on this, If you're listening to a stream on your speakers and you point your speakers at your crotch so that the sound waves will pass by your dick, doesn't that technically means that a girl's voice has touched your dick and sense her voice came from her mouth by working our way down the source it means that a girls mouth was on your dick. Now before you say I'm crazy for thinking about this which admittedly I am, let me ask you this, would you rather stay a kissless virgin for the rest of your life, or would you rather use a bit of creative logic which in itself is a bit of an oxymoron, but at least you get the chance to ascend

It could always be worse, for some watching funky town probably gave them a chub
Idk why people scoff at you so much nugger, I mean people here like when chuubas say weird horny shit out of nowhere right? Why not when our own homegrown poster does it? Blatant double standards.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Is this the Lia Gambit? :vomit: "My sexual fantasies are too outlandish and unattainable to be threatening to my simps.....unless I go to a cosplay con
Oh she's already covered that and how con sweat smells different than work sweat. I guess this is what can be called gap moe because just skimming her debut I figured she was maybe a bit lewd but more on the seiso end of the scale, just not as much as Kilia. Apparently this is an ongoing thing though so I've probably just missed too much lore, but it's crazy how much the stream has steered toward coomer fanservice after she got that "important call" immediately after discussing tinder dating.

Woman heard TERRAIN, PULL UP, TERRAIN, PULL UP and aimed straight for the sun :pikayabai:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ultimately I think IRyS will be singing at a mic stand with backup dancers, at least in a real concert. Bae sang and danced for like 4 hours straight. IRyS did 3 songs and almost fucking died.
The way she talks she has a lot of time to prepare; she's been saying she hopes that she can do an official 3d birthday concert next year. Maybe she's just downplaying the likelihood of it happening or trying not to spoil things, but it sounds like CouncilRyS 3d debuts might be even further away than expected.
And we can just pretend it was the heavy headset that was making her tired...(and I do think she was moving around a lot more irl than what we could see on the model (which makes me think; I would be pretty happy if CouncilRyS all took after Bae and got models in that style. Myth got Walfie's, they got smol's. Myth got low poly, they get whatever you call Bae's model))

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Idk why people scoff at you so much nugger, I mean people here like when chuubas say weird horny shit out of nowhere right? Why not when our own homegrown poster does it? Blatant double standards.
You know what, the hypocrisy is pretty rampant, yeah. I've closed more than a few streams where thing have turned too weird for me (including the Skye stream, hopped in briefly then noped out), but people still egg on the degen horny stuff from the streamer. Listening to chat is a mistake.

Still a baitpost, though.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Kiara's sock puppets and Ame's Rockadachi terrarium on display at HoloFes
FreWJGmaQAAosnN
FreWJ6aakAASRAe
FreWLAzaEAAcofV
FreWKXnakAIk-Qb

FreZYetaYAES_X-
FreZZb8aAAEViUH

Jacks Wasted Life

There is a large subset of women who get wet over Pyramid head. Take from that what you will.

this shit

fuck it
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom