"VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis"Kuri Rinji

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wew

Male hag love!

With this more than a Half of Cover Vtubers have a Nendo the only groups with not one are all of STARS,all of HoloID and Council and Irys
PD:HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

🙏please god above give me a vesper nendo so I can give him a keyblade and shit post with him
Also RESTOCK YOUR DAMN NENDO DOLL BODIES GOODSMILE YOU FUCKS
I DONT WANT TO SPEND 80 BUCKS ON AN ORIGINAL DOLL JUST FOR THE BODY REEEEEEEEEEE we need a proper rage emote

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Skye describing her dating ideology - "if he doesn't know steam or play league sorry it's not gonna work bro"

Fishman right now: :painpeko::inaunravel:

Edit - She just got a "very important call" after going on a brief recap of her recent dating life and describing her time on tinder and Facebook dating.
EIEN management:
View attachment 16897
WOOP WOOP PULL UP
Earlier she mentioned that she was familiar with PC, was a bit intimidated by them, but thought they were pretty based.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Earlier she mentioned that she was familiar with PC, was a bit intimidated by them, but thought they were pretty based.
I don't know how anyone can be intimidated by the phase girls lol I can't think of any of them that feel like they'd be hard to get along with or have good bantz with, even Pippa with all her rep is actually very sweet and considerate toward others. Pippa and Tenma have high CCV compared to anyone in EIEN but they're still two of the most down to earth vtubers I've ever seen.

Her brother is a capipiniki though :smugpipi::tenmayourmom:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
🙏please god above give me a vesper nendo so I can give him a keyblade and shit post with him
Also RESTOCK YOUR DAMN NENDO DOLL BODIES GOODSMILE YOU FUCKS
I DONT WANT TO SPEND 80 BUCKS ON AN ORIGINAL DOLL JUST FOR THE BODY REEEEEEEEEEE we need a proper rage emote
Vesper is the kind of guy who'd turn down a Nendo just to get a shitty funko pop of himself made to piss people off.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
walmarted.png

:unsure:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fujikura Uruka Original song premiers on the 18th. Be prepared for the bear!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
Vesper is the kind of guy who'd turn down a Nendo just to get a shitty funko pop of himself made to piss people off.
Vesper is a fan of figures he won't kill me like this
Also funko had to dump millions of dollars worth of plastic just recently so praying for them to die off before he gets the chance

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Indonesians braid their pubic hair.

Pay 200 bucks and don't afford food for a week or use Twitch...

Hm...

Well, I need to lose some weight, anyway.
God could smite me down if I didn't use twitch, and I still would refuse to use that retarded site
Nah, we heard Moona shave her's on stream once
Pics or ban
I bought ticket lets fucking gooooo
Would you mind sharing it with the rest of the class, but in all seriousness, I'm just going to watch the vod with a watch along more fun then watching it live and not understanding moon runes

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

tangourilla

Degen
God could smite me down if I didn't use twitch, and I still would refuse to use that retarded site

Pics or ban

Would you mind sharing it with the rest of the class, but in all seriousness, I'm just going to watch the vod with a watch along more fun then watching it live and not understanding moon runes
I don't know how to restream it in a manor that wouldn't be immediately taken down.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Holostars stage started

edit: why so many dislikes
Screenshot - 2023-03-17T231034.965.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Hime Hajime is about to reveal her new model.

Which I guess is sort of - almost - kind of - maybe - noteworthy. To somebody. Somewhere. (?)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why does she need a new model, she never fucking streams...
Legitimately, Twitch bans her ass any time she tries to stream with her base model and nothing covering her tits/cleavage up.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Conner is doing his charity stream atm, why does Sydney hate Conner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom