"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Listening to Kirsche talk about relationships always makes me feel deeply uncomfortable because it reminds me how completely fucked most people in the world are and how horribly far society has descended into the Mouse Utopia already.
Spoiler alert from a reliable source: it is much, much worse than you think. Why tf y'all think I watch virtual women instead of dealing with real ones who are mostly Disney adults or vapid onlyfans hoes?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How fucking dense is the hair if it's providing insulation?
I think what they mean is: When they got hairy legs they wear pants or tights, when they shave they were shorts or skirts and it's colder.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Vesper interviewing Hakka on the hour

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I think what they mean is: When they got hairy legs they wear pants or tights, when they shave they were shorts or skirts and it's colder.

What kind of impure whore shows off her knees like that? I know it's a fruitless, godless age of man where ankles are bared all over the place, but unclad knees and calves?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Guys, it's Friday. That means it's time to watch Kirsche get showered in money and gift subs again.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Dude it's like 100°+ all year round in Jakarta. Freaking equatorial zone.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ending Summary of Rin Penrose playing Idol Manager:

After a small loan of several million yen, Rin Penrose is no longer in debt and has decided to call the stream here while she is ahead - and is finally saving the game for the first time the entire stream

I am re-watching this as soon as possible, this is great content
Hey! It's just like idol!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Guys, it's Friday. That means it's time to watch Kirsche get showered in money and gift subs again.
Day of the Load.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Another VTuber mindbroken by the Egg Viper...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa entered a waiting list for an Xbox Series X and of course isn't gonna buy it. She needs that $500 for more lewd figures.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pippa entered a waiting list for an Xbox Series X and of course isn't gonna buy it. She needs that $500 for more lewd figures.

I don't blame her, there's basically zero exclusives for the Xbox that isn't on Windows as well.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Does anyone have a link to the account that pirated HoloLive 3rd FES? Or at least an account pirating it?

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Does anyone have a link to the account that pirated HoloLive 3rd FES?
Just go to Twitch and browse stuff like "just chatting" and pay attention to the thumbnails. I was able to watch almost all of Fes that way, but as soon as one of the rooms got popular and any significant number of people joined, it would get shut down and you have to find another, so you should find one with a low viewer count and don't spread the word about it.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't blame her, there's basically zero exclusives for the Xbox that isn't on Windows as well.
Xbox has no exclusives that aren't on PC, Switch has quite a lot of exclusives, but it emulates really well, and the PS5 has Sony Brand Sony walking simulators, and even those come to PC a couple years later.

Bloodborne on PC soon I swear to Christ. :takocope:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Just go to Twitch and browse stuff like "just chatting" and pay attention to the thumbnails. I was able to watch almost all of Fes that way, but as soon as one of the rooms got popular and any significant number of people joined, it would get shut down and you have to find another, so you should find one with a low viewer count and don't spread the word about it.
that sounds like a pain in the ass.

I know there was a Twitter account linking a stream of 3rd FES last year

tangourilla

Degen
I just realized concert is tonight/tomorrow. $150 for tickets though just for streaming. Lord I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom