"1,2,5? What happened to 3,4?"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
We already have one two horsefuckers. Please don't add to our petting zoo by being a dogfucker.
Please, I've seen the face behind the 2D avatar
images (18).jpeg

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Ok, that's enough foreplay you two.

I wasn't going to link this, but there's a pretty funny moment at the timestamp (3:52) which I think is totally unintentional on Skallagrim's part.

Funny, I definitely would have expected both Shadiversity and Metatron to start interacting with vtubers before Skallagrim. *shrug*

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Namirin was pretty active on twitter last night, asking for fanart to use as a new profile pic, realizing she doesn't have an art tag, and making one.
She also changed her twitter name from 'hiatus' to 'appears rarely'. It probably means nothing, but it's always concerning when personal accounts change their twitter name. I wonder if she may have gotten her contract re-written and some 'rules' changed, since it's been just under 2 years since going on hiatus originally and that could mean renegotiation time.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
So Serafi Amano is currently talking about her favorite childhood cartoons and based on her picks and the age she said she was she might be a hag or close to it.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Who of you faggots made this?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Ultra late shilling but horsie is playing Halo ODST again

EDIT:
Reach now
The kind of mistake you make when you just get back home see you missed a horse stream and start panickily slamming the tva url into the search bar

Ensok

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Riifu playing Poppy Playtime 2. Part where she has to get into an incinerator.

"Oh my god. Are we in Auschwitz?"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
In about 15 minutes, Wemi is gonna make your brain feel fuzzy. Be there.

Edit: Nevermind it's not that kinda ASMR, just a quiet talking stream with a normal mic

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Yuko will be playing what I guess is a Roblox war mod with Sleepy. I don't know much about Sleepy but this is at least the second stream I've seen her do with Yuko, the other one being Tarkov.

lvl8

Yuko will be playing what I guess is a Roblox war mod with Sleepy. I don't know much about Sleepy but this is at least the second stream I've seen her do with Yuko, the other one being Tarkov.

Before Yuko joined Idol, her, Sleepy and Whiskey are friends and in a group that regularly play/stream Tarkov.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Before Yuko joined Idol, her, Sleepy and Whiskey are friends and in a group that regularly play/stream Tarkov.
Interesting. And I know I heard Pippa say, recently iirc, that she has met with Sleepy irl. Was Tarkov also how Yuko/Rye met Pippa or maybe Sleepy introduced them? I have wondered how the yabbit and the blue ghost hunter came to be friends.

Screenshot_20230316-200128-678.png
Sorry capipis, no fixing her tonight

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Money on sleepy accidentally calling her Rye?
Riifu playing Poppy Playtime 2. Part where she has to get into an incinerator.

"Oh my god. Are we in Auschwitz?"

Again I ask, is she actually Scottish? The accent seemed to keep through the panic.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

I would have sent this to lisa's music review if it was still up.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Shiina gachis need to be confined to solitary and the torture chambers to cure them of their degeneracy.
Are cookies the new saplings?
I know I'm late to the shiina topic, and I consider myself a fan of hers, but I agree I'm not that into this GFE/ASMR arc she's been leaning into lately. There's still time to course correct, I hope she doesn't goes further into it before it's too late.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So Serafi Amano is currently talking about her favorite childhood cartoons and based on her picks and the age she said she was she might be a hag or close to it.

She's pretty funny, makes me sad I forgot about her debut but fortunate I'm checking her out now. Pretty yab though, there was a point where she missed a note or something (not really looking) and she starts screaming "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME- wait nvm don't fuck me there. FUCK ME THERE!!!" and I just sat there with my headphones on like :shiinastare:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom