"uuuuuuuu"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So how Russian is she? Like could she have a sibling/boyfriend that died or got drafted in the war.
She was born there and her and her parents emigrated to Israel, idk if she has a brother or if he would live with them or have stayed in Russia but that is very possible tbh. She also talked about a doctor's appointment recently that was coming up, which could mean she got some bad medical news. Or she is menhera so she might be blowing up about something unnecessarily again like when she was convinced her car was dead and it ended up being a minor fix. With Katta only time will tell.
In the meantime,
1679002025502281.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Shiina gachis need to be confined to solitary and the torture chambers to cure them of their degeneracy.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Before I realized, I've become used to her daily pc game streams.

012.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina gachis need to be confined to solitary and the torture chambers to cure them of their degeneracy.
The last several times she's been brought up it's only been because of people bitching about it lmao maybe if people quit sperging about it the ironic and unironic countersperging will die down too, just saying.

I'm kinda surprised Panko is still streaming, I thought she had neighbor constraints that typically made her quit early in the evening local time?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:educateyourself:She doesn't have any, she only has legit fans who love her as a streamer:magnicope:

Also hey look it's time for Shiina! Shiina really really like-like's Zack, but will she like his voice in the re-make...er re-release.... whatever it is?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin Penrose speedrunning and sequence breaking The Stanley Parable is the sort of content other british (and non-british) tomboys should aspire to achieve

Depends, how invested/interested in autistic Russian Jew girls are you?

I already stated I would marry her if given the opportunity, provide for her, and all the bells and whistles that come with it

However, this will most likely never happen, because I do not actually believe she is serious in her intentions, with how she dances around all the proposals she receives

So if she actively seeks me out to accept the offer, I will put my money where my mouth is and marry her

Same goes for any VTuber that desires to be married in turn, but that would require them to have enough mental illness to not only actively browse this forum, but to also be desperate enough for marriage to accept such a proposition from "John VTuber"

Hence why it will realistically never happen, and why I would follow through with it if it does - because of how statistically improbable it is, and that if I were faced with such a girl I wouldn't be able to take back my word under pain of death

EDIT: I spent far too much time explaining why it will never happen, only to be misunderstood, I'm just going to move on

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Rin Penrose speedrunning and sequence breaking The Stanley Parable is the sort of content other british (and non-british) tomboys should aspire to achieve

I already stated I would marry her if given the opportunity, provide for her, and all the bells and whistles that come with it

However, this will most likely never happen, because I do not actually believe she is serious in her intentions, with how she dances around all the proposals she receives

So if she actively seeks me out to accept the offer, I will put my money where my mouth is and marry her

Same goes for any VTuber that desires to be married in turn, but that would require them to have enough mental illness to not only actively browse this forum, but to also be desperate enough for marriage to accept such a proposition from "John VTuber"

Hence why it will realistically never happen, and why I would follow through with it if it does - because of how statistically improbable it is, and that if I were faced with such a girl I wouldn't be able to take back my word under pain of death
My brother in Christ
:medsmoremeds:
Just enjoy the 2D anime girls and if you happen to know their irl pics go ahead and simp for them but please don't think dating them or marriage is a real possibility, that one SEAnig dude and Zax just got lucky and groomed well.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
My brother in Christ
:medsmoremeds:
Just enjoy the 2D anime girls and if you happen to know their irl pics go ahead and simp for them but please don't think dating them or marriage is a real possibility, that one SEAnig dude and Zax just got lucky and groomed well.
Yes, that is the point I was making, it is such an unrealistic scenario that I do not actually expect it to happen to the point that - if it does - I would already be marked for death at that point

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yes, that is the point I was making, it is such an unrealistic scenario that I do not actually expect it to happen to the point that - if it does - I would already be marked for death at that point
If it makes you feel any better, reliable sources tell me that menhera among young attractive real women is in a boom right now. I wish you luck on your quest soldier :shubaIapprob:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've been thinking about this since yesterday, but I'm considering becoming a Shiina anti.

this shit

fuck it
In non-meemaw news, Kilia mentioned yesterday she's traveling to the US and will be driving across Texas and to a few other states all on her own... As her first time driving by herself...
I just can't even wrap my head around how much of a bad idea that is lol the roads here are very different than the UK, inexperienced out of state drivers are favorite targets of cops everywhere, the US is increasingly dangerous around the border areas and with her being British there's a good chance she's too afraid of guns to even consider borrowing one from a friend here or something.
And that's not even the worst part, she's planning to go to fucking OHIO
That's what you guys are telling me is the first world

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I've been thinking about this since yesterday, but I'm considering becoming a Shiina anti.
Late as always, Rie. Shall we call you Himri?
:amegunl:
That's what you guys are telling me is the first world
It becomes substantially easier when you're willing to embrace the 2nd amendment and know where you're going. Sadly, dorca probably possesses neither of those traits.
Is Skye based in the US? I wonder if she might be paying a visit to the Pon Bird.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
If it makes you feel any better, reliable sources tell me that menhera among young attractive real women is in a boom right now. I wish you luck on your quest soldier :shubaIapprob:
I would rather be celibate

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Okay, I'm not sure you know the difference between anti and number 1 fan though :smugpipi: also...
superdupersweet.PNG

Dev, a Shiina/Rie devotee has said super Duper 8 additional times on discord...... I don't know what that means.... but everyone around Hime sure has Super Duper on the brain lately.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
Ban Hada got herself a chibi 3D avatar. She had a little following in the farms before nijiEN accelaration iirc, but she cucked her growth with a irl exams arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom