"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Best time window imo will be in the space between her donothon and just after gen 3 debut - if her donothon goes well she'll be riding a high for a while that she'll want to defend from potentially being stolen by shiny new gen. Too soon and you just end up with a spoiled meemaw, too late and she decides the cookies are just like any other simps and will leave for something new.
:holohag::hololove:
Shall prevail
It's fun to imagine jelly Shiina, but I do hope nothing too extreme happens because.... we joke about it with all Vtubers, but Shiina is literally Menhera, not like "oh she posted something crazy" but she has shared her diagnoses.

menh1.PNG
menh2.PNG

menh3.PNG

It's really great that's she's working on it with exercise and healthy life choices, but it still exists. I guess all I can hope is that her fans are sincere and don't try to mess with her emotions just to get a reaction or what not. Also I hope she stops fucking up her sleep schedual.

:shiinastare:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...Do people watch this unironically?
I like some of his stuff - Bloodborne, Metal Gear Rising, Devil May Cry 5. A lot of his stuff just doesn't work for me, but those old ones I do like.

Anyway, I got recommended this guy Sir Greaves [YouTube], png tuber, not a twink, voice is easy to listen to (I think). Plays Fromsoftware titles with a bit of Terraria.

Most recent stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nekomikuri released the second part of his multi-pov clips of Aqua's first MC stream in ages featuring Pekora's and Chloe's shenanigans. High quality stuff:

I seriously wonder if the other girls just go along with pekora's shit in order to make better kantent, or if they are just THAT retarded or if this is some nip custom about trusting others.

There is no way in hell people haven't noticed that EVERYTHING pekora does is some sort of trap, trick or troll. If Pekora told me to jump down a hole I would probably throw lit tnt or lava down the hole first to disable whatever she's made down there.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It's fun to imagine jelly Shiina, but I do hope nothing too extreme happens because.... we joke about it with all Vtubers, but Shiina is literally Menhera, not like "oh she posted something crazy" but she has shared her diagnoses.

It's really great that's she's working on it with exercise and healthy life choices, but it still exists. I guess all I can hope is that her fans are sincere and don't try to mess with her emotions just to get a reaction or what not. Also I hope she stops fucking up her sleep schedual.

Hmm that does change things a bit. I miss out on a lot of info via my refusal to use discord lol
Yeah in that case I do hope she's not getting too into it and keeps it at a healthy distance, still parasocial but aware that we are just names on a screen. I know I'll continue supporting her because she keeps me entertained, I sympathize with her and I think she's a good person, but there's only so much virtual nonlicensed people can do in terms of mental support.

In non-meemaw news, Kilia mentioned yesterday she's traveling to the US and will be driving across Texas and to a few other states all on her own... As her first time driving by herself...
I just can't even wrap my head around how much of a bad idea that is lol the roads here are very different than the UK, inexperienced out of state drivers are favorite targets of cops everywhere, the US is increasingly dangerous around the border areas and with her being British there's a good chance she's too afraid of guns to even consider borrowing one from a friend here or something.
And that's not even the worst part, she's planning to go to fucking OHIO

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Best time window imo will be in the space between her donothon and just after gen 3 debut - if her donothon goes well she'll be riding a high for a while that she'll want to defend from potentially being stolen by shiny new gen. Too soon and you just end up with a spoiled meemaw, too late and she decides the cookies are just like any other simps and will leave for something new.
:holohag::hololove:
Shall prevail
I obviously can't outspend the whales in the donothon, but my burning desire to marry a sad girl won't let that get me down

...Although I am clearly setting myself up for the monkey's paw to curl, and catch the eye of a girl with infinitely more menhera than I could have possibly anticipated

But what are the odds of that?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
...Although I am clearly setting myself up for the monkey's paw to curl, and catch the eye of a girl with infinitely more menhera than I could have possibly anticipated

But what are the odds of that?
Depends, how invested/interested in autistic Russian Jew girls are you?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

lift Chad's stay winning. Heavy objects are the best meds money can by.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
In non-meemaw news, Kilia mentioned yesterday she's traveling to the US and will be driving across Texas
The sun is ris
The sun is set
And we is still
In Texas yet

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I used to like Shiina a lot more before the parasocial GFE arc. When I'm watching a streamer, I'm after entertaining content and some comedy, not a replacement for a girlfriend. Oh, well, hope it works out for her.

Wouldn't mind some suggestions to fill the Shiina-shaped hole in my viewing roster. So: hag, fairly chill, lots of life experience, hides their menhera, no GFE and preferably no ASMR.

MyName

Wouldn't mind some suggestions to fill the Shiina-shaped hole in my viewing roster. So: hag, fairly chill, lots of life experience, hides their menhera, no GFE and preferably no ASMR.
I was going to type Vesper till I came to the "hides their menhera" part...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I used to like Shiina a lot more before the parasocial GFE arc. When I'm watching a streamer, I'm after entertaining content and some comedy, not a replacement for a girlfriend. Oh, well, hope it works out for her.

Ina is officially a hag now so go be a Tako

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Pomu, Selen, and Mysta are live playing Paranormal Cleanup

POVs:

Mysta has no POV.

wew

Male hag love!
I was going to type Vesper till I came to the "hides their menhera" part...
Does coping about your menhera half count as hiding it 🤔
Anyways a somewhat related clip

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230316-171759-687.png
No seriously, what the fuck?

Edit -
Screenshot_20230316-172042-780.png
I hope she didn't lose vespers first child
(But nah seriously hope she's alright, I almost feel bad for bullying her about her autism)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

you shiina parasocialites are making me want to anti shiina.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Hey guys has anyone else noticed how fucking awesome Shiina is?
:smugselen:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom