"I hate dinosaurs! That's a lie, they don't know I'm autistic in this game"Zumi Dokumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Got a Kenji video recommended earlier. It's him being a little bitch about a rape joke and a hypocrite about shotacons (seriously how can you claim shotacon=pedophilia and be a VTuber). There's more there but I don't care to watch more of this clown.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
4chan: Leaking or lying?
Screenshot_20230315-162616.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Why is holoJP so fucking high? I thought niji was more popular in japan than holo...?
(im not baiting or tribalfagging or anything, i genuinely didn't expect that)
NijiJP is more spread out among many fanbases, HoloJP is more concentrated among fewer fanbases. Hololive is also king of otaku. Look at any of the more heavy otaku scenes and Hololive is massive. Like itasha or doujins. NijiJP audience is for a lack of a better term a bit more normie (relatively speaking.)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So my girlfriend stumbled on this VTuber I hadn't heard of, saying she turned them on at a lark. Usually she doesn't sit through whole streams, but says when she played this VTuber she was so damn charming and comfy that my girl ended up letting the whole thing play, and has been popping in on her streams ever since.

I didn't know if they met the criteria for the 2view spotlight thread so I'm posting them here for folks to check out.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
After a long 3 days it's almost Time for Shiina! Hope we get a nice long sweet Shiina Zatsu to start it off :shiinawangy:

this shit

fuck it
EN vtuber CCV in general started to stagnate and recline last year. You can see that HoloEN started to have a drop in viewership around the same time NijiEN did, and while it had a bump in January of this year it's nowhere near its heights.

View attachment 16692

In regards to Luxiem in specific, I think they were kinda like HoloEN Myth but for the EN male scene. They weren't the first male EN vtubers, but there are clearly a lot of people who only want to check out vtubers from the big agencies, not indies/small companies. And suddenly there was a wave of male EN vtubers from a big agency. Since then the novelty has worn off and there are more choices so some of the people who got in during the exciting phase have dropped off. They seem to be doing fine in terms of revenue so it's likely that those viewers weren't the ones spending a lot of money anyways.

One area in which I think NijiEN is lacking relative to Hololive or NijiJP is a sort of sense of their talents working towards "something." The feeling of working towards a project or goal can excite viewers and Luxiem doesn't really have that. For the most part they're just doing what they've always been doing. I think this is one of the most negative effects of the AR concert cancellation, so I really do hope it gets rescheduled eventually.
What's CCVID?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

kukkia

Early Adopter

WeTawks

Shiina says "wul" instead of "well." She's a mouth breather.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
After a long 3 days it's almost Time for Shiina! Hope we get a nice long sweet Shiina Zatsu to start it off :shiinawangy:

Meemaw is being cute. Must be a day that ends in Y.
Knitting for the cookies with her hands sprayed with her perfume. Spoiled.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pyro lounge singer gonna live post anything notable here

View attachment 16678
Still needs revisions but there's the model art
Sasuga the pyro kinetic uses Firefox
Unarchived karaoke vod channel i found

She sang "First Burn" and then talked about how people in general act nice but then end up betraying you due to paranoia

She's got 79 ccv right now and I'm the only grey chatting in a sea of green lol

She got a big boost after her termination. She also does about 2 streams a day. The other is late at night (at around the time Pippa ends hers). Usually, she gets more viewers at that hour. She has a good number of members (about 400-500).

For the model. It's not bad but when she mentioned wanting to go for something with a mafia-boss with big tits I was expecting something else.

The corpo that made a concert from a toilet last week and debuted their talents a couple days ago lost 2 members already. :pathetic:

The channels and model belongs to the corpo ( i suppose ) and it looks like an amateur corpo they probably in shambles right now

Yeah that shit's rough. Seems like 1 rando without much of a budget decided to try out making a company and didnt have enough funds to do things properly.

Still have NexStage Project in their name and Plum has upcoming streams scheduled?
Twitters are still up and their youtube videos are also up. Either management is lazy or its just 1 dude that has a full-time job and hasnt had the time to log in and shut shit down. Back when HavenX died, the talents still had control of their Twitter (I still think they do).

I still don't know what happen to nijiEN numbers. For some reason luxiem viewership dropped hard.
View attachment 16689View attachment 16690

Vox back in May 2022
View attachment 16687
Honeymoon period is over. With big companies (and to some extent smaller ones) the talents get a massive boost at the start. After a bit the audience falls off drastically and they have to start to climb back up to the numbers they were hitting. In Vox's case, the honeymoon period lasted a long fucking time. Doesnt help that he took a ton of breaks also and has not been streaming as much. Add to that the fact that Niji has also pumped 3 new fucking waves faster than a single mom pumps out kids to live off the pension.

I think this news warrants busting out Small Agency Drama Dude again:

View attachment 16691

Plumarielle was their most-subbed member so far. (Jax was their least.) Granted, that only means 823 subscribers as of right now, but that's still got to be a bit of a painful loss so early on in their project. A five-member agency is now down to three, which would probably be unsustainable even before you take into account the low subscriber counts and the fact that nobody in the agency is monetized yet so there's no way they made up the initial setup costs for those two.

As I've said before, compared to other recent small agency debuts, they seemed to not do sufficient promotion pre-debut, resulting in those subscriber counts well below what we saw in recent debuts by EIEN or even V&U - they were starting out on the back foot. I can't guarantee that's why these two quit - given the context of the announcement tweet, they may have been fired instead and we'll never know. But if I had to guess something, I'd guess they didn't think the agency was doing enough for them. If anyone knows if these two resurface elsewhere spilling tea, please let us know.
These two were the ones interviewed by the dramatuber bunny. I have heard that their concert was a bit of a mess because of technical issues. Guessing they just jumped ships before it fully sank. That or since they both quit maybe its some drama both of them were involved in.

Got a Kenji video recommended earlier. It's him being a little bitch about a rape joke and a hypocrite about shotacons (seriously how can you claim shotacon=pedophilia and be a VTuber). There's more there but I don't care to watch more of this clown.

From what I have seen he is a bit of a virtue signaler.

So my girlfriend stumbled on this VTuber I hadn't heard of, saying she turned them on at a lark. Usually she doesn't sit through whole streams, but says when she played this VTuber she was so damn charming and comfy that my girl ended up letting the whole thing play, and has been popping in on her streams ever since.

I didn't know if they met the criteria for the 2view spotlight thread so I'm posting them here for folks to check out.

You probably have seen or heard about her past life. Her previous model was a banger. She is still as adorable as ever but sadly I don't really watch much of her because she overlaps with others.
FaWoztPVQAEs6dJ

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Did she say anything about what's been going on? I tuned in and she's describing her shopping habits lmao

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
4chan: Leaking or lying?
View attachment 16694
Iirc, 4th fes details leaked on 4chan, too, and were accurate apart from minor details. This is probably true, too. It is not so farfetched.

First-come, first-served sucks, though.

Edit: 4th Fes leak from December 1st before details were announced.
Didnt the announcement video specially said summer ? isn't that like until june?

Since we talking about HoloConnect again, I have been wanting to ask for a while do you guys think this is where we they will announce Gen3? I personally think is more likely that it being announces during HoloExpo since that still manly a jp focused event, I also have a personal rrat about how this relates as to why Gen3 has taken so long, ultimately I don't really care when EN3 happens or if it happens at all to be fair, I just think is odd it hasn't happen yet, they also don't really have to announce them in a specially even since every other gen just get randomly announced on twitter on any random day, but EN in general has been weird with its announcement decisions.

also her is my rrat about HoloEN3:,spoiler in case you don't want to read the rambling of a madman:
I think EN3 was being selected and at the same time planning for this concert started, at some point early they decided this would be where they would unveils them, thinking they would be able to get this going soon enough, then they got hit with the realty of how hard is to get an live event on L.A to happens specially when all you staff and talents are all across the world, but being the stubborn Japanese company they are they refused to change their plans about the unveiling thinking they soon would get everything sorted until months passed and eventually sunken cost started and decided they had already delayed them so much might as well continue with the original plan and her we are, obviously this rrat completely relies on cover being ultra retarded and that why I admitted is likely just my shizo showing but still wanted to put it out there, since I feel there has to be some explanation on why after over a year of auditions there no EN3.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Did she say anything about what's been going on? I tuned in and she's describing her shopping habits lmao
Only vaguely: Business, something technology related "Part of living in the modern tech age", "Didn't even know this was possible", "victim of my own success", "Had nothing to do with other Phase members", "could be spun as a positive". Could be a little off, I'll listen again later. Whatever it was it made her cry about it for 2 days. My guess would be maybe her recordings were not usable or something went wrong. I think this because I don't think she would act so down just about not getting something she wanted, but maybe for time already put into a project, or having to re-do work she already did would cause this. If she's been up late and putting some recording/music project as a priority for the last month and it's not usable or some other problem, I could see that knocking her out for a couple days. I wish she could just tell us though.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Perhaps the real EN3 were the rrats we made along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom