"You wanna get neutered too?"Pavolia Reine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"Real fact, as a baby, I got shaken a lot"
Kaneko Lumi, 2023

Apparently Lumi spent a while talking nicely about Shiina this stream but I didn't click on in time, anyone have a qrd? I heard her discussing how she likes Shiinas "cute little hands"
Yeah and can't back up on twitch, twitch is such shit. :annoyedpippa: That's right Lumi I tried to watch you playing a shit game just to hear you talk about my Oshi, but I missed it. Is this her filter day or something? Why is Lumi the Strategy girl playing Genshin Chase impact?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Yeah and can't back up on twitch, twitch is such shit. :annoyedpippa: That's right Lumi I tried to watch you playing a shit game just to hear you talk about my Oshi, but I missed it. Is this her filter day or something? Why is Lumi the Strategy girl playing Genshin Chase impact?
I think this is the proper link if she hasn't split the stream at some point today:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Well, I just tried to catch up on shiina's member ASMR and had to drop out. I'm cool with her being happy with her slimes, but it's not for me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Can I claim the traditional right to fulfill today's "Lia can't be fucking serious, right?"?

Whatever, I'm taking it.

Lia can't be fucking serious right? She's merely pretending, right? RIGHT?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is discussing Silent Hill lore as it relates to...circumcision? She has also shown an astonishingly small amount of knowledge regarding human genitalia in general.
The one unicorn fan Lia has must feel like a winner right about now.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Lia is discussing Silent Hill lore as it relates to...circumcision? She has also shown an astonishingly small amount of knowledge regarding human genitalia in general. She must have had an interesting education.
about the circumcision thing it's a Silent Hill meme.

And now I shall Sperg
The Circumcision Theory is a theory about Silent Hill 4 revolving around the characters well Circumcision that takes it one step further and suggests that it was a little more "fucked up" then just being Circumcised

however where the Theory get's legs and sprints into the closest wall is connecting this act of fucked up genitalia to the Illuminati and Satanism normal for silent hill but they were no longer talking about silent hill they were talking about how a fictional characters PP connected to the REAL LIFE Illuminati and Satanism
This was all in a (from what i can tell Lost Sadly) Thread on the SH Wiki not only being spread on the characters Bio page as if it was relevant to The Game (or accurate at all) but in the forums by one of the head moderators who started an edit war so bad actual staff from the localization got involved in it.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Ina tol, Gura smol confirmed. Not that we needed confirmation.

Also Ina does 3D in heels confirmed. More evidence:

EDIT: re Airi's accident
Isn't this like her fucking 3rd accident this year already? Good god man, she needs to get a fucking chauffeur or something already.

Real pon hours.

Don't worry, it'll be much better when she gets a killdozer. Thick armor, see, very safe. For the driver, at least.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Mehk

Isn't this like her fucking 3rd accident this year already? Good god man, she needs to get a fucking chauffeur or something already.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

She got into one like a week ago. Woman + Asian strikes again.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You may laugh at my aspirations of marrying and fixing a sad girl, but with all these examples of them nearly dying on the regular, my resolve only grows stronger

Michael Cat is still the stark exception, however, I'm not looking to court death

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

kestraline

Early Adopter
1678755255077.png

The ending screen has come back!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
A dude made a kronii shimeji for her birthday.

kronini.png

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I'm really glad Meloco picked up ASMR because she has the voice for it in both English and Japanese. Seems that Mikoto Rindou is also keen on promoting her ASMR content.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I had no idea Airi was asian. Are Panko and Pippa the sole non-sino members of PC?

hololive ruined /jp/

I had no idea Airi was asian. Are Panko and Pippa the sole non-sino members of PC?
there's also lumi and lia and maybe yuri.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I believe confirmed non Asians include Pippa, Tenma I think, Rie, and Panko. No idea about Yuri or Lumi. Tenma is Romanian right no clue if that is Asian or not.
Edit: Right she's an Australian from Hong Kong and a chink, how could I forget?
no, she lives in Yomam, Japan
I know she lives in Japan but I thought her dox confirmed her Romanian in ethnicity?
Edit: I'm an idiot! Fuck you and your mom jokes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom