"Compare me to other vtubers !! I want to feel unoriginal. I want my ideas to be compared and made less because of others. Tear me down, spit on me, push me, pretend to love me and have a beautiful life with me until one day you decide to leave and break my heart"Megumi Kuragiri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
A potential new target for the Twitter freaks:

cat.jpeg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Is Dakooters dead at this point? Last tweet was in may of 2022 about medical issues

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

VTuberThrow

I have a question for everyone here. Do any of you guys actually watch Rie and if you do, do any of you actually like her?
I watched her near the beginning mostly because I'm a huge Guilty Gear simp and she actually enjoyed the series beyond just the biggest, latest version. I'm not really a big full stream watcher but some of her stuff was pretty funny. Her turning a chat comment into a 2 hour mowing stream, the Tumblr degen stream, or the frog noises stream. Just lots of out there stuff. She still has some creativity but I feel like they haven't worked out very well any more. Stuff like hooking her model up to her screaming in the horror games was clever but ended up spastic for example. She has pretty good chemistry with Shiina and Airi as they all have kind of a similar kpop tryout background as far as I know. Might need to check back in though as I have not watched her recent stuff.

Play your Guitars Rie!
Also wish she would leverage that more. She actually did some shredding during debut and the small portion of acoustic stuff is really good imo.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The rat keeps fighting and winning.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Catching up to Axel's stream. He and Selen only got teamed because he culturally couldn't reach out to other JP vtubers. Asked management on his behalf, but since it was a weekend they didn't get to do it in time. Talked with ShibuyaHAL for an hour to negotiate the point system for the two of them to be in the same team. Tried to get Magni, but since he was diamond it was too imbalanced.
Timestamp:

2023-03-13 15_02_00-MultiView - Holodex.png

So much greenery.
Image.jpg
1678745666264.pngSmug Fauna by Mumei:sanasmile:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The rat keeps fighting and winning.

Me: The rat seems pretty based, I might check out one of her streams and see if I like her.
*checks socials*
Me: She only streams on Twitch, never mind then.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have a question for everyone here. Do any of you guys actually watch Rie and if you do, do any of you actually like her?
I generally don't give two shits about small corpos, if it wasn't for you constantly sperging about her i would probably forget she even exists.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Makes me wonder what they are gonna do about CouncilRyS. IRyS said in a stream the other day that a 3D live for this year's anniversary would not be possible and they would not get to use their 3D so freely until after their proper debut. Makes me wonder if CouncilRyS's actual models are even done, yet, like Holoro's are.
I've been suspecting that ever since we saw that they'd be in idol costumes as opposed to default. Way easier to make one outfit with some minor accessory modifications and body proportion adjustments. It is kinda weird that it's the opposite of myth (and id) from last year, where they were in default while JP was in idol costumes, though.

And then with the dynamic of CouncilRyS, will IRyS' 3d debut be delayed even more so that they can all relay, as opposed to just making her go solo? I'd lean towards yes.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't understand why people still use twitch for Vtubing outside of intentionally doing so as some sort of containment effort to keep the youtube comment idiots out of your chat.
Seems like the best way to grow is youtube and hoping to pick up some views from the clip recommendation feed again assuming that is your goal.

hololive ruined /jp/

she streams at bad hours to catch live and the vods i've seen are boring as fuck.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't understand why people still use twitch for Vtubing outside of intentionally doing so as some sort of containment effort to keep the youtube comment idiots out of your chat.
Seems like the best way to grow is youtube and hoping to pick up some views from the clip recommendation feed again assuming that is your goal.
There are benefits and drawbacks to both platforms, but the reasons I prefer YT is that the player is much better (I can start a vod behind the streamer while they're still livestreaming, and I can rewind and pause a stream without losing my place, and so forth) and donating is much simpler.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The thing i hate the most about twitch is the retarded chat culture and how the streamer stops every 5 seconds to read some braindead comment from chat or say hi to some random retard they know or an oilbaron. This isn't even mentioning the constant streamalerts noises and moronic TTS messages and shitty meme and emoji spam in chat. That's why i like that youtube chuubas have SC reading streams where people who like to have their cocks rubbed can go and i can ignore their idiocy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fauna: "How were the streamer awards, chat, did anything interesting happen?"
Chat: "NO."

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Twitch buffers constantly or just straight up not loading in my potato pc so it SUCKS and I HATE it.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I mean, I guess if you're not just in on the bit now, at least you get accurate feedback? :kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I've been suspecting that ever since we saw that they'd be in idol costumes as opposed to default. Way easier to make one outfit with some minor accessory modifications and body proportion adjustments. It is kinda weird that it's the opposite of myth (and id) from last year, where they were in default while JP was in idol costumes, though.
Its possible that management knew even then that they wanted to give each branch different outfits, but hadn't finalized the designs for en and id yet. so rather than waste time making a 3d model of the jp idol outfit for myth and id1 that would only get used once they just focused on making their normal 3d models.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Everyone's favorite schizo is showing off his collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom