"My biggest fear about going to public pools is to be fertile and to get pregnant by an ugly DNA carrier egg and get pregnant to anyone else who is not Seth 😖"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Following up on the post asking about vtuber covers that has surpassed the originals, I forgot about Pekora's cover of Discommunication Alien (20M vs 12M)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sawa you fool... don't fucking die on us

Sena, my beloved... I'm a hardcore FlaVR shill and I'm trying to restrain myself from sperging about them all here. Congrats to Sena for 5k though!
Sperg away that's what the thread is for gushing about and shilling your oshis

That goes for any lurkers holding back too shill your oshis we won't bite

Pekora finally realized she pronounces joke wrong

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Did she do it? Tell me she did it! How much blood was there?

Shill FlaVR. Counterbalance the popularity to grow the made up chubbas so they can rise to stardom. Every chance you get talk about them, especially if it's Marie Mehlo!

Sperg away that's what the thread is for gushing about and shilling your oshis

That goes for any lurkers holding back too shill your oshis we won't bite

Minna's streams are always so cute, last one I watched she had the dough babies on and it was adorable. She's literally an actual MILF-tuber, just how more based can she get? Personally my oshi in FlaVR, ie my main ones, are Nyana, Mixie, Minna Sena and Juwun. Aminta is also very based, kind of schizo but cute and Jubi is just a comfy streamer. Please check FlaVR out, they are very good and Minna is very close to 2k subs!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Gonna take this opportunity to also shill Marie Mehlo the cutest ojou-sama. She is a very cute and shy but also threatening member of FlaVR. She is very seiso and will often talk about how rich she is and her many maids and servants while streaming from a potato PC (be warned she will poor shame you). It's so difficult to aptly explain her but she is great!

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Gonna take this opportunity to also shill Marie Mehlo the cutest ojou-sama. She is a very cute and shy but also threatening member of FlaVR. She is very seiso and will often talk about how rich she is and her many maids and servants while streaming from a potato PC (be warned she will poor shame you). It's so difficult to aptly explain her but she is great!
MEHLO LOVE, Ojou-sama needs more mellohs lest we be sent to the dolphin pit!

lvl8

The Chinchila got bombarded with akasupas.
re.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

lvl8

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
wtf is wrong with you people

Like genuinely, disgusting

edit: To explain, the reason I’m grossed out is it’s going “someone was lied to and manipulated, good because I personally dislike the person lied to”

edit 2: You know what would be helpful. If someone that thought I was wrong would explain why
Nolan, it's not "someone was lied to and manipulated, and it's good because I personally dislike the person lied to".
It's "someone was lied to and manipulated, and it's good because I personally dislike the person, also it was funny".

See that bit there at the end? It makes a world of a difference.

Not the biggest Tower Fan
Disgusting. Educate yourself.

PC girls showing tendencies towards self-harm, must be a day ending in 'Y'.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Did my part and reported it, hopefully this creep gets boofed off of the internet
Don't be like this newfag! If you report someone do not post about it in this thread! If you feel like he or she did something that deserves to be reported - report them. You shouldn't come here to seek validation for your action.
Also don't doublepost like this, it's poor form. Edit your original comments instead.

Was this mentioned (didn't see the clip linked)? Kazuha was invited into some LOL event/ showmatch by Riot a few months ago ( the game was a snoozefest though)

No Name

Not vocaloid song either. But yeah mashiro cover of " that summer saturates is just something different

The best type of covers are the ones that propel a song into something more than it was originally. Johnny Cash version of Hurt is probably the best example ever, but Mashiros version of TSS really feels like it was theirs.
Towards the ending when the the singing more or less becomes screaming had me tearing up, if I hadn't known better I would've thought Mashiros was singing about a real life experience.
Towa's Error is similar aswell, not to downplay the original but her version is crazy good.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So there is a thread on vt baiting holofans about gf experience, and somebody posted a pic of what i guess is Riifu, with a dude spanking her on her fansly.
If it really is her then, that nigga gabe is cursed :kaelalaugh:
1678654729567977.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The best type of covers are the ones that propel a song into something more than it was originally. Johnny Cash version of Hurt is probably the best example ever, but Mashiros version of TSS really feels like it was theirs.
Towards the ending when the the singing more or less becomes screaming had me tearing up, if I hadn't known better I would've thought Mashiros was singing about a real life experience.
Towa's Error is similar aswell, not to downplay the original but her version is crazy good.
When it comes to Mashiro, to be honest, I genuinely have no idea what truly counts as his real experience or plain kayfabe
cases like his old part-time job story are still within the reasonable territory. Though the same can't be said about his family relationship considering... Well...

Evidently he does talk about his family stuff sometimes and it was pretty consistent so it might be a real deal, which explains why he's so fascinated with horrors and the alike.

Also, the thing about The Summer Saturates is that his Mashiro "character" is supposedly based on the song theme so there's that

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
ohgey rrat.PNG

I could just go and dump it on /vt/ and go schizo watching.
:whatastory:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:guracursed:So this was the highlight or most repulsive part of of Panko's stream yesterday.:vomitdrawer:

I'm actually kind of mad that somebody marshmallow'd her that. Panko's a real sport to not skip it though and actually answer it, but it's still gross and upsetting :vomit:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So there is a thread on vt baiting holofans about gf experience, and somebody posted a pic of what i guess is Riifu, with a dude spanking her on her fansly.
If it really is her then, that nigga gabe is cursed :kaelalaugh:
I feel betrayed. Imma call my bank to get those gifted memberships back /vt/ probably

RIP NA viewers, Magni and Bettel still going on with a members only karaoke "test".
View attachment 16433
Oh shit, Magni is almost 200k 👀
mf hes been at almost 200k for like 2 months

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Tenma is live with Dead Cells Return to Castlevania

Kson was getting questions for VShojoJP CEO. Answers are gonna be later in a video, as I gather

Translated from Japanese by Google
Why is this for members only?
→That's because the president is a gaffe uncle. It's not suitable for live broadcasting because the possibility of saying things that shouldn't be said is too high. On the day of the meeting, the manager monitors the president so that he can shut his mouth at any time. I will make a video only when it is okay at a later date.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just saw this on twitter. Im gonna check her debut i guess.also if youre into roasting you know what to do

Limkin

YT already cracked down on lewd content and in typical YT manner fucked over people who had nothing to do with it, even Patra of all people had her channel deleted over asmr. And all I can think of with Aster wanting to have questionable content on another platform (not the fake one, the real one with eroge and stuff) - finally someone with common sense. You will make a lot of money on coomer content and in short term it will be great. In the long term, you are fucking over people who had nothing to do with coomer shit because YT can't tell a difference. Keep your YT channel pristine and corporate friendly and go wild on onlyfans or chaturbate or whatever is used now. Keep appropriate content to appropriate platform and I couldn't give two shits about doing ERP streams with your viewers. Nothing wrong with being a degen if you don't harm anyone and you do it in a place where people who aren't interested in it will not see it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom