"I guess there's no better way to display socks, to wear them on your hands... I mean imagine if we did have a picture of YAGOO displaying the socks with his actual feet, I'm pretty sure you guys would screenshot it and do weird things with it, so YAGOO arigatogozaimasu thank you for not showing your feet... please DO NOT show your feet! do not show your feet, don't do it! Don't do it!"Amelia Watson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Here are the cliffnotes:
  • Xander is friends with Conure, the ex-Vaush roommate tranny that Hasan retweeted. Calls Pippa a Nazi and thinks that she 'got pissed off at Vaush when he called her one because it must be true.' Unironically says "I think she might be a Nazi, I'm gonna be honest. I got some Hitler Particle-vibes just sort of radiating off of that particular VTuber."
    View attachment 16312
  • Doubles-down on calling Pippa a Nazi who promotes White Replacement and the JQ because she makes jokes that he doesn't like. "The Nazi VTuber E-Girl".
    View attachment 16315

• Calls for her to be deplatformed. Compares her to Nick Fuentes (??????) and also accuses Rev of projecting whilst at the same time projecting himself.
    View attachment 16313
In conclusion? Xanderhal's Pippa take can be unironically perfectly summed up with this tweet.
View attachment 16320

Reminder that Xan is bestfriends with Vaush (who also called Pippa a nazi)
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxbOa14QM4rCEN1WmpixTqoqPueQAYdyn6
these ideologues are insufferable hypocrites

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Some would say

I could be wrong but it looks like Karen is losing some weight. She could go from "would" to "AWOOOGA!" if she'd stop drinking so much and just do a basic white girl diet for a while tbh

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I didn't realize Anycolor had stock until last month.
Screenshot - 2023-03-12T092330.732.png
Screenshot - 2023-03-12T092343.732.png
I've heard many times that Cover is the biggest VTuber agency. The question is, how true is that? And how much bigger are they than Anycolor?

Stunned But Dumb

I won't get all into how I feel about Ironmouse, but scanning through the pictures of the awards and seeing her get a specially reserved seat and everything brings a smile to my face nonetheless.

I also wish I had never judged Onigiri book by the cover. Her cooking streams/collabs are exactly the kind of entertainment I'm interested in. I believe she mainly streams on twitch and I'm just super uninterested in that platform

Limkin

Less work, less stress, less alcohol, more touching grass and more gym and Calli would turn from an ugly landwhale into a hot woman in just a couple of months. Too bad she convinced herself that anyone who criticizes her for her habits is an anti and just hates her, because she legitimately gets shit on often for no reason. So it's not going to happen any time soon, until she stops being workaholic who would rather spend time writing songs about antis than making them seethe by having healthy life and attractive figure

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Limkin

Casually talking about cannibalism, discussing taste of human meat and how complaining about eating humans is being a pussy. Obviously in-game only. Just an average day
Reimu wants streamlabs to shorten maximum message lengths so that haters have to split it in multiple ones and pay her more. Apparently she got a "7 paragraphs long 1 dollar only donation" yesterday on stream and was making fun of the guy with chat. Her parents gaslighted her when she was young into believing that they can call Disney to put Hercules on TV for her birthday, because they were poor and couldn't buy her gifts, and she believed them. When they would just use DVD and do it this way. This is some advanced Santa Claus shit.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Holy flippin floppin fluck! I remember this hilarious meme from like years ago, I can't believe Sawa was the one who made it! She's one special grape.

Yeah, I do believe in God.

tweet archive:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I tried to access the mega folder of so many HoloLive and Niji unarchived streams and

WTF HAPPENED. I bet the owner was hacked
Screenshot - 2023-03-12T094956.527.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Max0r video to feature Pippa and Ironmouse
He already worked with Ironmouse before (Elden Ring | The King & The Serpent), it's great that he brings more people!

How long until the "twitter freaks"TM starting bitching about iron being in the same vídeo as pippa?
No one complained when Iron was in the same video as Sseth, but then again he is not usually trending on Twitter.

He was active in the anime industry before Vtubing got big.
View attachment 16306
Kay Yu is legit amazing. I remember he tweeted about creating HoloCure as a hobby, like playing with Legos

Spirelord

Hello.
LOL Xander going after Pippa. She's a goosestepper for making you mad at the internet because she played a videogame BECAUSE it would piss you off, of course! Vaush, and by proxy you, have cracked the code. Try going after Panko, champ, you both got the same IQ on the same test and you can call her a Literally Mussolini to vary up the 'fascism is when wizard game' schtick.

Millie's also doing something called "Ten Dates" in tagalog if anyone wants to watch.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aqua is on Minecraft for the first time in almost 2 years. It's been pretty hilarious so far.

So far she got her stuff stolen by Pekora, got revenge and murdered the rabbit, almost killed Pekora's warden and is now caught in a 3-way game of deception with Pekora and Chloe. Pekora and Chloe agreed to hunt Aqua together because she stole Chloe's amethyst but Pekora had to be Pekora and betray Chloe for no reason at all. Getting pretty nostalgic of the 2020-2021 Minecraft days.

niggaphil

Not sure someone posted it before, the "please educate yourself" smart fish claimed she got gaslighted by Zaion...
No wonder she believes the 41%

:selenpointandlaugh:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Some would say

Everyone talking about her outfit, I'm sitting here looking at that necklace like "Yo is that the CK3 dynasty symbol!?" Fucking brain rot. She looks good though.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Not sure someone posted it before, the "please educate yourself" smart fish claimed she got gaslighted by Zaion...
No wonder she believes the 41%

:selenpointandlaugh:

The source stream and timestamp is in the archive thread, for those curious. Quoted below.

Timestamped Finana on Zaion's termination
Stolen from /vt/
>Zaion asked Finana for advice in a stream
>That stream got Zaion in trouble with management
>Finana didn't watch the stream and it was probably privated to she wouldn't have been able
>Zaion asked her for help with management
>Finana defends Zaion against management because she tells them she followed her advice
>Management tells Finana what actually happened
>Zaion then tells Finana that she's sorry for lying to her
>Continues to do what she "apologized" for anyway

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The one true schizo vtuber has graduated High school after six years and is planning on college. Good for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom