"Save your penis for your wife!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

How long until the "twitter freaks"TM starting bitching about iron being in the same vídeo as pippa?

Edit: does someone know how to apply superscript on a post?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Oh fuck you're right. He feels like watching a 4kids dub. Four-yawn x Machinima, creative trainwreck coming to a Homostar gen near you.
Yeah ever since his debut his voice filtered me hard. Haven't watched a single stream since. I just can't stand the overly dramatic anime dubbed voice. I get that some people like to put a voice on for their character, but this ain't it. Just reminds me of terribly dubbed English anime. I wonder if over time he'll ever drop the act and just do a normal speaking voice.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Of today's NexStage debuts, I saw this one for one of the male talents Zhuni Excel. Please check out at least his opening song, where he creates an original song by layering loops of piano, beatboxing, and background vocals in real time. The rap verses are a little rough but on the whole I really like it. Timestamped:

While yes the rap I imagine is original the main lyrics are from the puberty Pixar movie Turning Red specifically the in universe boy band that the mc is obsessed with called 4Town

Also shork brain being shork brain

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Last edited:

this shit

fuck it

Love this song and she did it justice

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
While yes the rap I imagine is original the main lyrics are from the puberty Pixar movie Turning Red specifically the in universe boy band that the mc is obsessed with called 4Town

I appreciate that you brought us this information at the tremendous personal cost of admitting you have seen that movie. But I guess so has Zhuni. Dropped, unsubscribed, TwitLongered.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Mooms privated her Holocure stream from last night, I think it's because she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to keep it.
I found an archive and in the first 4 minutes she does her best Joe Biden impression, "reading chat 'Are you having a stroke?' Yes. Umm, and yes, so, uh hi, I'm Mumei. What? I'm not, mmm. No, I..I am, sorry. Pretend I didn't say that I'm not. I am. *cough cough* Mm. Yes, if you didn't know, um....wait...*giggle* I'm so sorry I shouldn't be streaming."

So I guess I'll segue that into something I have thought about before: Scuff is hilarious and cute, but vtubers are content creators; creative people who have a vision for the things they would like to make. Obviously they appreciate the support, but do you ever think it bothers them that some people are too accepting of their flaws? Take this Mumei stream; she privated it because she was unhappy with it and it wasn't up to her standards of what a stream should be, but here I am seeking out a copy and thinking it's cute when she has a brain fart and can't even string together a sentence. Would she just be thinking about me, ""You idiot, what are you doing? That was garbage, don't laugh at that."
Note: On the other hand, if anyone is too critical of their own performance, it would definitely be Mumei.
Most artists are their own worst critics. But I don't think I've ever heard a content creator explicitly complain that their fans are too accepting of them, no. (Edit: Honest complaints, not "I hate myself why do you all love me" etc.)

Hakka 100k Karaoke live.

Maybe it was just me, but the instrumentals for Hakka's previous archived karaoke were out of sync. This one is fine. He sang 31 songs over 3 hours and was great throughout.

Koyori is singing and has an announcement.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Speaking of Soulsborne: Koyori also started her Bloodborne run. I could literally feel her pain when she died for being too greedy at the Father Gascoigne boss fight during her first encounter. She needed 30 minutes until finally beating him.

Koyori is weird. Doesn't matter if it's a Soulsborne or Ghosts & Ghouls, Mario World or Donkey Kong. It's like her skill level naturally adjusts to just barely, painfully, beating the game, no matter the game's actual difficulty.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

Love this song and she did it justice

Kiki is great. This is from her 3D debut if you are interested in more.

Also something I saved around a year ago.

Re:AcT's Isana Kuryu is singing until 7000 subs, now at 6929. Usually with subs around her numbers it will take a few hours so if you're interested do have a listen and sub if you like.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Princess addicted to Elder Ring. And she really love her new helmet^_^

vivaldi_7MKKQmekup.jpg

Hologra is very heartwarming today.

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Princess addicted to Elder Ring. And she really love her new helmet^_^

View attachment 16317

And Hologra is very heartwarming today.

Those ants are the bane of Elden Ring playing vTubers everywhere.

Fq_SQBVaUAAcKJD.jpgFq_SQBWaYAMyrbs.jpg
"America deserved 9/11, dude." posting pictures of vTubers at an awards show is unsettling and horrifying. Cute pictures though.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I wanted to go point by point in response to Xan’s anti-Pippa video but

this man spent 50 min on it, jesus christ. I don’t know if I can take that much brainrot

Here are the cliffnotes:
  • Xander is friends with Conure, the ex-Vaush roommate tranny that Hasan retweeted. Calls Pippa a Nazi and thinks that she 'got pissed off at Vaush when he called her one because it must be true.' Unironically says "I think she might be a Nazi, I'm gonna be honest. I got some Hitler Particle-vibes just sort of radiating off of that particular VTuber."

• Doubles-down on calling Pippa a Nazi who promotes White Replacement and the JQ because she makes jokes that he doesn't like. "The Nazi VTuber E-Girl".

• Calls for her to be deplatformed. Compares her to Nick Fuentes (??????) and also accuses Rev of projecting whilst at the same time projecting himself.

In conclusion? Xanderhal's Pippa take can be unironically perfectly summed up with this tweet.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Some would say

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Shion's birthday live just started.

And so has Anya's birthday call-ins. She won't stop until she gets 23 people.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
wait until nerds start overusing that one and someone needs to specify an even more important adjective to tack onto it
we'll enter the age of "shin kami oshi"
How about 新大神推し (shin-dai-kamioshi)?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I almost feel pity for Kay Yu

Onolumi is playing Warcraft 2 expansion in a moment

Last edited:

MyName

Yeah ever since his debut his voice filtered me hard. Haven't watched a single stream since. I just can't stand the overly dramatic anime dubbed voice. I get that some people like to put a voice on for their character, but this ain't it. Just reminds me of terribly dubbed English anime. I wonder if over time he'll ever drop the act and just do a normal speaking voice.

His was the only Tempus DLC debut that I just coudn't finish. Nothing against him or his content, but the voice was just too much.
We all know that debuts aren't a real representation of what a streamer is going to be like though (cough)Ame(/cough) so I wanted to give them all a month or two and then give them a second chance.
While he was speaking with Vesper it was OK, but I just coudn't get though the Oblivion stream.

But speaking of Tempus DLC I'm really digging Shinri's streams. It's the comffy male hag energy that we thought we were getting with Vesper in the begining (nothing wrong with his most-hinged-in-Tempus ark now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom