"That's how I want to go; Just throw me out into space"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
You retards can't even find her after I posted those? You people are fucking pathetic. Everything these days has to be spoonfed.

No sleep, kronii said she may stream late today :pippasadl:
EDIT: room and tweet.

Jaw wired and she still puts out a stream...:shubaIapprob:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Jealous

Lurker
You will find out that only chinks will send their kids to chink schools and study chink language, while the other races will send their kids to other schools (And they won't study chink language).
Depends on the family. I was sent to national school just because it is the nearest from my house and less headache for my parents on transport since I can walk there. And yes, I forgot about Mandarin entirely by not using it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

niggaphil

Proctor is sleeping, which means:

Now she is holding the record of Nijisanji EN Speed Run Graduation Record. I think no one could topple her record now!

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Damn that's a lot of reasons, never followed the drama regarding Zaion. But for the corp giving the full list of reasons why are they terminating, really tells something.

Kind of? Anycolor did something similar with Kingyozaka Meiro when she was terminated.
Oh yeah forgot about her already and that is a shitshow in itself. Holy hell.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ

With a list like that, I'd be surprised if her gamble of simply siphoning fans back to her indie account will pay dividends.

No longer is she a 'Based' V-Tuber that the company oppressed for making a morally nebulous joke. She's a retard that was somehow shown the olive branch a dozen times and refused it every time.

This isn't even being 'too cool for corpo', but total negligence of responsibility and her position inside a company.

Is it the first time a corpo comes out with a bullet list of reasons for a termination?
Kind of? Anycolor did something similar with Kingyozaka Meiro when she was terminated.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

flew too close to the sun eh

local copy just in case
Fq2oeajaMAA8Wb5.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

She probably also uses her cellphone while pumping gas and rips the tags off the mattress while they are still in the store.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Now she is holding the record of Nijisanji EN Speed Run Graduation Record. I think no one could topple her record now!
For EN yes. For JP, still can't beat the guy (Raito Shindo) that was supposed to debut with already graduated Otogibara Era who was caught 4-5 days later with allegation of sexual harrassment and other things I don't remember and got unpersoned immediately.

Well, losing that good model sure is sucks, I guess. Those expressive eyes

this shit

fuck it
genmates reaction

1678448111726.png

1678448123641.png

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
1678446381151751.png
Kind of retarded reasons given.
1 Using a copyrighted song, didn't luca use towa's and okayu's custom made BGM without asking?
2 Making statements that could lead to speculations using her personal accounts, what about kyo posting on his personal twitter throwing her under the bus.
3 Making offensive remarks regarding discrimination and sexual assault, see vox and nijicancelled.
4 Wanting to stream using pirated games, as far as i remember, didn't pomu get doxxed because she showed her torrent account?
5 Comments that can be considered offensive to the devs or publishers, look at selen for example, she talks shit about a lot of the games she plays.
6 Liking comments considered defamation to the company, but the other talents can shit on the company for cancelling the 3dlive due to "covid"
The rest i can understand, but this reasons look a little too hypocritical to me.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Limkin

This is just a load of bs that even more in line with my initial "they know they have no actual reason to fire her, so they are trying to justify it by just putting as much as they can and hoping it sticks". Literally the only reason that is not a straight up lie, something that others already did and to a much worse degree, or something that was never mentioned as not allowed and actively done by others was trying to play by law, not by rules enforced by Nintendo being a bully with big pockets, and getting nuked because a lot of people play nintendo games so they don't even want to try to risk it
Edit:
1. What does this supposed "authorization" even mean? If she didn't ask for permissions they could've just said so, in a way that's clear and easy to go "yeah she is an idion", or she did but didn't bother to report to management and it hurt their feelings. I've literally never heard anyone use word "authorization" in any context on a stream when talking about perms
2. I know she has a lot of streams nuked, and a lot of them I missed because I sleep during her streams usually, but did anyone actually heard her say this and posted it anywhere? Because I didn't see it. If so I am more than glad to retract this point and call her a fucktard but otherwise...
3. No shit bro, you terminated her and then told her to stay quit to save face and pretend everything is fine. Anyone is going to be pissed
4, 7. I won't even comment on it, terminate 90% of your company then
5, 6. This is about ROMs, and sure, fine, if you as a company enjoy giant Nintendo dick down your throat this is your personal choice, I don't kinkshame. Except they aren't pirated and aren't illegal if you dump it yourself or buy a cartridge. If she downloaded them and didn't buy - she is a moron I agree on that
8. I call this bs, even now everyone is sadposting not "yeah it happened whatever". Might change after stream and talk about it.
9. We know for a fact different managers don't agree on the same topics and depending on who you ask you can get "yeah it's totally cool" and "why the fuck you did it stop it immediately". You see consistently a corpo vtuber posting stuff like "sorry, this game will have to be removed from a schedule because turns out no, we can't play it". Even though management sees your schedule and approves it before it gets posted. Could be her actually be a liar, could be Nijisanji need to sort their shit together who knows
10. Except she is sponsored to a degree by Genshin, being official content creator they literally give her goodies and money to stream the game. Just as her PL, not as Zaion. Unless it's entirely unrelated but again, I didn't see it anywhere
11. Did they confuse her with Kyo? Or are they trying to spin the rrat that she was the one who made that account when their own manager fucked up and posted the link that didn't lead anywhere, and someone created a new one with this wrong header with a bunch of shit? Just wow
12. "Sorry guys our imagination ran out, sorry I mean it's just too much to write she is such a bad girl, haha"

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I mean they did try reasoning with her as described in that announcement but Zaion itself went "hell nah" on it so I don't think they would want to risk it any longer and just pulled all the stops now

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I hope we get more schizo drivebys from people like him. Not only was that funny, the guy also delivered and in the process proved his severe retard autism.
:whatastory:
I hope so too, shit's hilarious. If we can get more retards around (guy was probably SEA given the obsession for "m-muh knowledge", for some reason those kinda people are always SEA) without the generic "wow it's men pretending to be lolis", that seems like the best of both worlds.

Damn, that's pretty sizeable, guessing they wanted to really make sure people know their side so they minimize the rotten tomatoes thrown their way. If they haven't changed their audition priorities after Yugo, they probably will now. Shame about her, from what I've seen of her content she seemed fun.

this shit

fuck it
So funny when all the other livers respond like the graduated person literally died

will kotoka spill the tea? why does she hate israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom