General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You retards can't even find her after I posted those? You people are fucking pathetic. Everything these days has to be spoonfed.
Fucking hololive retard do at least your research before you say its not her. fucking 1 minute in youtube would give you more information than you have now.
>Newfag
>Chimping out
>Doubleposting
>Muh Sekrit Knowledge
:lolcalmdown:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@yukoschizo Stop speedrunning the Confirmed Unicorn banner. Let the horsefucker rest on his laurels.

USS IOWA

Fucking hololive retard do at least your research before you say its not her. fucking 1 minute in youtube would give you more information than you have now.

yukoschizo

>Newfag
>Chimping out
>Doubleposting
>Muh Sekrit Knowledge
:lolcalmdown:
You are just claiming shit without any proof that fucking pisses me off. Do your research first. I'll be nice and post a write up for you retards.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You retards can't even find her after I posted those? You people are fucking pathetic. Everything these days has to be spoonfed.
But you're the yukoschizo not us. I'm busy watching her members karaoke in tandem with Pippa.
If you post what con that was maybe, just maybe I'll dig around.... but I'm not that interested in Yuko roomate other they "hey she's cute"

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Oh, no wonder that name sounded familiar.

I believe she was one of the women who used to do more innocent ASMR content on youtube as Soe ASMR and transitioned to using ASMR to basically advertise lewd content.
Remember the wave of e-girls who either showed up out of the blue and started that trend, I fucking hated it, it drove off all the women who did good ASMR that didn't want to be associated with whores.

Josh had a rant about this before on MATI, just wanting tingles but the scene was taken over by coomers.

Yeah, it's why ASMR has such a shitty, weird reputation. A lot of talentless whores that don't want to actually put in real work to be entertaining, have no personality and just want to coast on cockless simp bitchboy money ride in and spam out endless ear licking videos while wearing low cut tops and dangling their tits in the camera, or if they're particularly cowardly about whoring themselves, just imply sexual content with audio only.

The number of them now that just use it as a medium to shill their onlyfans is unreal. I greatly enjoy the amount of tears any time there's a crackdown that pushes them further and further out of any content sites, because to me it's just a bunch of talentless cunts upset they don't get to glide on the power of their looks. I just hope it catches up to men so that Vox gets assfucked for his shit too.

>niㅤggerposting

lmao, Anyway...

yukoschizo

Here she mentions going to the con and just looking up what cons were near the time of the upload only one that comes up is animenyc.
From here all we have to do is go on instagram and search animenyc 2021 and scroll few hundred or thousand pictures you find this picture of her.

yukowithchief.jpg

Then you just have to check videos from that con and find her walking around.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What in the heck is going on with Nasa's social blade?
View attachment 16032
I'm guessing she's deleted or privated some videos. YouTube (and by extension Socialblade etc.) only counts views on public videos, so if your video goes down for any reason the views that were on it are deducted from the overall count.

Here she mentions going to the con and just looking up what cons were near the time of the upload only one that comes up is animenyc.
From here all we have to do is go on instagram and search animenyc 2021 and scroll few hundred or thousand pictures you find this picture of her.

View attachment 16058
Then you just have to check videos from that con and find her walking around.

Name checks out.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>he manually searched thousands of pictures just so he could get upset that she gets dicked daily
>we're the retarded ones
1671092252516051.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You are just claiming shit without any proof that fucking pisses me off. Do your research first. I'll be nice and post a write up for you retards.
Sorry i had a wrong throwaway comment about your oshi boobro, it must feel terrible knowing that you're not the one being walked around on a leash.

Last edited:

yukoschizo

You losers here larp as mentally ill but in reality you are bunch of normies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
holy shit guys yuko looks like a moderately attractive asian lady, this is a stunning revelation that perfectly justifies all of @yukoschizo's furious raging, i just dont get why u dont take this for the earthshaking event it is

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm getting tired of asking this, I really am.

Henri, is that you my nigga?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Have you taken a look in the mirror lately?

holy shit guys yuko looks like a moderately attractive asian lady, this is a stunning revelation that perfectly justifies all of @yukoschizo's furious raging, i just dont get why u dont take this for the earthshaking event it is
No, you don't understand, SHE MIGHT HAVE A SIGNIFIGANT OTHER!1!!1!1!! OR HAS HAD SEX BEFORE1!!1!1! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME ON THE LEASH!1!1!! WHAT A WHORE!!!!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

When you go full tilt into your Henri arc, you gotta dump all your cards first, man.
Not that I don't appreciate the effort and the seeming confirmation that it's her.

Btw if you're the anon on /vt/ seemingly mad that this shows her with a guy, at least it's from 2021 and your current competition is a dude who can barely manage a single squirt of baby batter on a pic after a week of zinc supplements, so calm down and bring more milk.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Yeah we're the losers for not digging through some rando's instragram because you're upset she cucked you with master chief
:kotokayouretard:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Have you taken a look in the mirror lately?
I think he's just saying we aren't cool enough to hang because we aren't ACTUALLY fucking retarded, which is admittedly true. I wish I was just an ounce as mentally ill as my bro @yukoschizo to be able to hang with him and talk about cute and funny girls in /vt/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom