"Oui oui PP"Hakos Baelz & IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Today, in schizo boo bro news:
Some tard posted a grainy gif of some chubby bastard at a con being led on a leash by a girl he's claiming is Yuko

:whatastory:
View attachment 16005

View attachment 16006
View attachment 16007
If that actually is her, damn, at least some of the boo bros might have a chance
At low res it's al least a very similar looking girl and glasses, but with few angles it's hard to say. There's always someone similar to anyone if you look enough though.
View attachment 16010
Body looks close enough but with clothes and res again, hard to say.
View attachment 16013View attachment 16014
An important things is what Con this is and if she could plausibly have been there too.
/vt schitzo: why waste roomate stuff on VT where it just gets banished? Post it here where you can back it up.
While the quality is really low, I'm pretty sure its her.
Also, didn't she also go to Nuggetfest last year with a man? Was it the same guy?

I considered going to Nuggetfest but some of those posters from /k/ can get pretty fucking weird, and gay.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Time to :educateyourself:on Mc Donald's characters of days past with Shiina!

She better mention the Internet's favorite McDonald's ad creation even though he's not part of Ronald's group.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Doesn't look like her tbh, specially the area between the eyes and forehead.
The thing i'm more horrified by is who in their right fucking mind would be fine being seen on a FUCKING LEASH IN PUBLIC, LEARN TO HAVE SOME FUCKING SHAME YOU FAT BASTARD
Deploying Curse in 5 4 3 2 1......

"theres not only places for that but whole conventions i had to provide catering to one once. "

Thankfully they did not expect us to adhere to the "dress code"

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Also, didn't she also go to Nuggetfest last year with a man? Was it the same guy?

I considered going to Nuggetfest but some of those posters from /k/ can get pretty fucking weird, and gay.
Idk I hadn't heard that she went with a dude but it's entirely possible - at the same time it feels like if she had, containment would've been broken already.

I am a southern gun loving red white and blue bleeding murican all the way and I don't think you could pay me to go fedpost innawoods with a bunch of /k/ommandos lol it just reeks of honeypot

My oshi is autistically explaining the lore of fast food characters :shiinastare:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

I'm pretty sure I saw a vod maybe 2 weeks ago on the homeland of her and a guy going to nuggetfest together, I'll see if I can find it.

found it on here, this post has more information

Last edited:

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
She better mention the Internet's favorite McDonald's ad creation even though he's not part of Ronald's group.

He hasn't been the same since his rap career took off

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
What I genuinely dig about a lot of Phase's VTubers is how they do streams that most VTubers aren't doing, like Shiina here doing a McDonald's lore run, or Lia's schizo deep dives.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
This Shiina stream is my childhood, literal boomer stream :shiinastare:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What I genuinely dig about a lot of Phase's VTubers is how they do streams that most VTubers aren't doing, like Shiina here doing a McDonald's lore run, or Lia's schizo deep dives.
Or Pippa forcefeeding @raildex 150k views in a day by laughing at Vaush.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Yea from the Wemi Costco date ot the FlaVR stuff Pippa did, Phase Conenct is pretty unique in terms of content.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I just remembered I have heard a story about Mexican food in Japan.

I went to three different "Mexican" restaurants while I was in Japan. One was an El Torito and it was an El Torito. One was a burrito place that was basically a Chipotle knock-off that was foreigner-centric since the menu boards were primarily in English and the guy behind the counter was also a "gaijin" (but maybe it was just marketing to make it more "exotic" to Japanese customers - the line often blurs) and it was a Chipotle. But one place, the one that looked the most "authentic" from the outside, was just absolute garbage. I can't remember the specifics but mayo burritos are a distinct possibility.

I often made tacos at home using taco seasoning and tortillas that were both available from one of the normal supermarkets nearby (so not a specialty import place). Those tortillas were incredibly expensive - I think something like 500 yen for a 5-pack, or like 85 US cents apiece - but worth it for an occasional treat and you could make it with the 50% beef/50% pork mix that was much cheaper than the 100% ground beef without the taste being ruined too much.

Taco rice is a thing in Japan. It's basically taco-seasoned ground meat on white rice, sometimes with other taco fillings like shredded lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, etc, but no tortilla. I assume that's what most of that taco seasoning packets the grocery store sold was being used for. I've never tried it, though.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"between obesity and everything else, Ronald McDonald has killed more kids than the clown from IT"

:whatastory: based meemaw

Edit - this fucking McDonald's commercial is the worst assault Japan has perpetrated on America since Pearl Harbor

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The hell is going on in Kirsche's Discord?
1678405716966.png

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Man meemaw's bringing back some wild memories with this ronald mcdonald insanity video.

No moonman lore:shiinastare:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Taco rice is a thing in Japan. It's basically taco-seasoned ground meat on white rice, sometimes with other taco fillings like shredded lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, etc, but no tortilla.
That doesn't sound too bad, actually, if done right.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pink Woman becoming a purse owner and revealing a surprise through the stream:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't know how to do that fancy video clipping magic it seems most of you guys know how to do, but here's a Wemi moment from her stream at (5:14:03 to 5:14:35)

I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The hell is going on in Kirsche's Discord?

Her weird lefty mod (Platypus I think) got into one of many arguments with people in the NSFW channel and got furious when they were told to go kill themselves after talking about how heckin' valid vermintide are. She left and then started DM'ing random members asking them why they were transphobes, etc, which people immediately assumed was an effort to dig up dirt on the server to get it deleted by Discord staff.

This is just a bare assumption on my part, I only caught the aftermath. There could be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom