"If I could turn Urufugang into a spoon, I feel like you guys would still enjoy it. Would you want to be my spoon?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
You're probably right but it's hilarious to imagine if real
I guess the hairline is similar, but that gif is absolute garbage for making out faces. Girl might be wearing glasses, but it's a full-on smeary blobfest.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Shondo is a good girl. She isn't a racist.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi News: Once while watercolor painting, she put the paint water next to her chocolate milk and accidentally drank the dirty water.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Today, in schizo boo bro news:
Some tard posted a grainy gif of some chubby bastard at a con being led on a leash by a girl he's claiming is Yuko

:whatastory:
View attachment 16005

View attachment 16006
View attachment 16007
If that actually is her, damn, at least some of the boo bros might have a chance
At low res it's al least a very similar looking girl and glasses, but with few angles it's hard to say. There's always someone similar to anyone if you look enough though.
ryefacescomparlowres.jpg

Body looks close enough but with clothes and res again, hard to say.
1677149641153.png1677149615682.png
An important things is what Con this is and if she could plausibly have been there too.
/vt schitzo: why waste roomate stuff on VT where it just gets banished? Post it here where you can back it up.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
They sound the same to me. Even the laugh sounds identical
ah forgive me, i meant to call on your expertise on identifying whether the person is a male or not. Sorry for the ambiguity.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Checking the archives, looks like someone is shitting up the thread trying to make sure this gets visibility. Renegade unicorn or bad actor in her own life?
View attachment 16009
Between that and the throne leak she must have gotten her own SpookiVT or Henri. Poor girl.
I noticed that too lol the same person has been posting shit about how "soon" there'd be something dropped, to jidf's credit they don't seem to be biting the bait too much. The thought she might already have a Henri parallel is kinda terrifying and hilarious though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Today, in schizo boo bro news:
Some tard posted a grainy gif of some chubby bastard at a con being led on a leash by a girl he's claiming is Yuko

:whatastory:
View attachment 16005

View attachment 16006
View attachment 16007
If that actually is her, damn, at least some of the boo bros might have a chance
Doesn't look like her tbh, specially the area between the eyes and forehead.
The thing i'm more horrified by is who in their right fucking mind would be fine being seen on a FUCKING LEASH IN PUBLIC, LEARN TO HAVE SOME FUCKING SHAME YOU FAT BASTARD

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
If you just want to see an actual face instead of speculating, Misumi / Watagashi Unou / Suzuhara Lulu is doing a capcom spotlight stream

I'll be listening to Ami play Monkey island, though

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm trying to find an Uruka clip I watched a while back where Uruka gets distraught at the idea that people get hornier with age I was telling my friend about it while we were talking about how "seiso" she is and I want to show him the clip but I can't seem to get the right search terms for it can anyone help?

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Noel is live with her mocopi stream! This’ll be fun :)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Wait... Ina just said other members told her they had permission to do a mirror stream. But the only other members streaming it are Stars. THAT WHORE!!!

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Wait... Ina just said other members told her they had permission to do a mirror stream. But the only other members streaming it are Stars. THAT WHORE!!!

One of these things is not like the other.

Untitled.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
At low res it's al least a very similar looking girl and glasses, but with few angles it's hard to say. There's always someone similar to anyone if you look enough though.

Body looks close enough but with clothes and res again, hard to say.

An important things is what Con this is and if she could plausibly have been there too.
/vt schitzo: why waste roomate stuff on VT where it just gets banished? Post it here where you can back it up.
She has said repeatedly she's into pet play and joked with the boo bros about whether they'd wear a collar for her or not, but yeah the low res makes it hard to tell any detail. Wonder if the schizoposter got himself a vacation or if he's tapped out already. Or it might be the same one who was posting about her living with a bf a few days ago.

Just think, one day we might see some schizo posting a vaguely familiar short Chinese/? girl buying fucked up obelisk doujins at a con stand :shiinastare:

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She tried to quell the controversy by claiming the 3D model isn't going anywhere but looking at her vods shes been using the 2D model for at least 4 months with a cat avatar thrown in here and there

I'll never understand why these vtubers throw away really good avatars
I think its similar to the Irys thing. The model stands out too much and they want something that goes a bit more with what everyone else has. I really loved her old model because the face was really expressive.

@Azehara you passed up so many opportunities for cool gardening puns in that thumbnail. I'm disappointed in you.
It's a direct quote from the clip. Also from what I have seen she hasn't dropped any puns about her bush.

Has she actually applied for PC? I'm struggling to imagine what she'd gain from it.
She did but fairly early at around September.

Doesn't look like her tbh, specially the area between the eyes and forehead.
The thing i'm more horrified by is who in their right fucking mind would be fine being seen on a FUCKING LEASH IN PUBLIC, LEARN TO HAVE SOME FUCKING SHAME YOU FAT BASTARD
Its a fucking anime convention. People that go do those dont have shame. They are the worst of the worst. I went to one and that shit scarred me for life.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
DemonDice Karen is kind of vtuber adjacent. I think she has been photographed with Hime Hajime from Vshojo before.

Maybe she's networking? Might be angling for Holo EN 3...

Too much of a hamplanet to get in, they only hire cute asian girls, which means Keeki, Senzawa, Sachi, shachi and lemonleaf are all at least half riceoids because an honourable corporation like Cover would never hire a full-blood gayjin. Karen is at least 80% salted meat by volume, bread 19% and unidentified substances the last 1%, all brined and aged in vintage lean and left on a stack of Adam Sandler bootlegged DVDs under a radiator for three years.

kestraline

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The Capcom Presentation wasn't really anything we didn't already know, or could reasonably expect outside of Megaman NT Warrior Season 1 and 2 becoming available - every single game was already known about, even the updates and release dates, except for the Exoprimal Battle Pass (absolutely disgusting) and RE4 Trial Demo.

But at least it gives us another Ina stream, so I say that about evens it out.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Time to :educateyourself:on Mc Donald's characters of days past with Shiina!

She has said repeatedly she's into pet play and joked with the boo bros about whether they'd wear a collar for her or not
This adds a new layer to the alleged Yuko as at least it's a good troll at the boo bros even if it's not her.

Just think, one day we might see some schizo posting a vaguely familiar short Chinese/? girl buying fucked up obelisk doujins at a con stand :shiinastare:
It's incredibly easy to vague bait about Memaw because there's thousands of attractive Asian cosplayers and catalogue models. As for the Doujin incident it is interesting because she actually describes exactly where she was at the con. However it's super unlikely anyone took a picture of this booth, unless it was her or the artist.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Seeing Shiina being the world's cutest highschool dropout right now makes me realize how much I miss the Angus Third Pounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom