"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Mexican food in Japan?
I'm morbidly curious at this point, I've SEEN their pizzas, with the corn and the cabbage.
That reminds me of the corn and mayo pizza. I guess nuking a country twice will do that

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
That reminds me of the corn and mayo pizza. I guess nuking a country twice will do that
I just remembered I have heard a story about Mexican food in Japan.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Man, I used to watch girl_dm_ before she ditched her incredibly expressive 3D model and went for the generic psuedo-loli look.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's always the ones you least expect lol

Watching Shiina play this weird Final Fantasy game has me wondering, are there any chuubas out there who play Total War games? I wanna see some anime girl conquering Jerusalem on Medieval 2 damnit!
Quoting this again as this was Lumi's Twitter post just now

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lumi pls have some standards and stop playing the worst imaginable games CA puts out.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mexican food in Japan?
I'm morbidly curious at this point, I've SEEN their pizzas, with the corn and the cabbage.
I'm most amazed at how many nips think that is normal everywhere else.
An italian peasant dish bastardized by americans into a greasy mutated mess and then re-bastardized by the nips into some weird post-modern, à la mode "foreign" food which they have deluded themselves into thinking is an accurate representation of a culture they couldn't hope to ever understand.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Nothing is lost, as burritos aren't mexican food.

Let's look at the reverse, when an italian weeaboo decides to "italianize" some of their more daily lunch items

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
There is now a non-zero possibility that Phase Connect Gen 3 will be revealed before the next round of Invaders

The basement is a cold and mysterious place indeed

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Lumi since you're clearly here, Medieval 2 is objectively better because you can fight mongols and jews in the same game

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
There is now a non-zero possibility that Phase Connect Gen 3 will be revealed before the next round of Invaders

Is invaders even a confirmed thing? I don't remember ever saying they planned to have more.

this shit

fuck it

Pomu is playing minecraft with her new model before the official reveal, but it's just the black silhouette

The japanese saw this in italy
1678390042793.jpeg

and then decided to turn it into this:
1678389988640.png

Kalion

:)

Is invaders even a confirmed thing? I don't remember ever saying they planned to have more.
I remember Lumi saying more Invaders was "sooner than you think" and Gen 3 was "farther out than you think."
Wonder if that has changed.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Lumi since you're clearly here, Medieval 2 is objectively better because you can fight mongols and jews in the same game
Sounds like a lose lose one side is burnt and pillaged and the other has a 2000 pages of documentation proving you owe them.
Edit: in a small attempt to keep this Vtuber Relevant
can we get someone into Total Warhammer the vermintide jokes write themselves

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Dunno, but any number above zero is non-zero, so my math checks out even if there is never another wave of invaders.

At the same time, I have nearly failed more math courses than I have aced, so you probably shouldn't look to me to run any sort of numbers.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Man, I used to watch girl_dm_ before she ditched her incredibly expressive 3D model and went for the generic psuedo-loli look.
She tried to quell the controversy by claiming the 3D model isn't going anywhere but looking at her vods shes been using the 2D model for at least 4 months with a cat avatar thrown in here and there

I'll never understand why these vtubers throw away really good avatars

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230309-145527-851.png
Our boy @Azehara is in lads, let's wish him good fortune in grooming Scot Fauna
:smugpipi:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Pomu is playing minecraft with her new model before the official reveal, but it's just the black silhouette

Pomu proving herself as la creatividad, again. BRAVO POJIMA!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She tried to quell the controversy by claiming the 3D model isn't going anywhere but looking at her vods shes been using the 2D model for at least 4 months with a cat avatar thrown in here and there

I'll never understand why these vtubers throw away really good avatars
The only thing I can think of is I think that using the 3D model requires wearing some tracking equipment of some kind. I believe at least a headset and gloves if you use the hands as well. Otherwise it just looks stiff like Kirsche's model does.

They probably just feel like using only the phone tracking is nice after wearing that equipment for a long time.
I remember Lumi saying more Invaders was "sooner than you think" and Gen 3 was "farther out than you think."
Wonder if that has changed.
Confirmed, I was watching when she said that. Here's hoping Kirsche gets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom