"Guh"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Memaw you keep describing your living situation in detail and I''ll be bringing your doordash nexttime :SelenHAHAhere: It's a joke
Not the Vtuber I expected the "learn english" rant from, but I'll take it! :smugpipi:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Arrived late into Riifu's Fallout stream, but just in time for Nightkins.

Also Skye Karaoke soon.

Reine apparently started World of Horror. I think she's the first to play in Holo; hope more from Holo get into it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Shiina lives in a gated community, ooh la la what a rich girl :shiinastare:
She lives in SoCal, do you blame her?
Memaw you keep describing your living situation in detail and I''ll be bringing your doordash nexttime :SelenHAHAhere: It's a joke
Not the Vtuber I expected the "learn english" rant from, but I'll take it! :smugpipi:
In my experience, legal immigrants tend to be some of the biggest "Illegal Immigrants, GTFO! America is Great! Learn the language!" people you can find. Especially in Asian cultures.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Holy fucking shit my sides, i can't believe that worked on someone. :kaelalaugh:
Fuck you man I just see dark skinned babes and go
FbZXwEAUcAA96ki.png

awooga_awooga.jpg

A real man would've posted the nude version

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Arrived late into Riifu's Fallout stream, but just in time for Nightkins.

The fact Halo Reach was the first thing that came to mind when she saw them cloaked earned her my respect. One of my all time favorites right there. Maybe I won't listen to her ASMRs, but maybe I'll watch her other stuff.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It should be illegal to trick a man into thinking you're a female. It's seriously not cool bro.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The fact Halo Reach was the first thing that came to mind when she saw them cloaked earned her my respect. One of my all time favorites right there. Maybe I won't listen to her ASMRs, but maybe I'll watch her other stuff.
Tbf I checked a bit of her last asmr stream and it was basically a zatsu with a 3dio mic

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Shut up niggas new idol song just dropped

Edit: yes that is ame & rie

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Tbf I checked a bit of her last asmr stream and it was basically a zatsu with a 3dio mic
The content doesn't bother me, but I'm used to her accent being related to anything NOT asmr so it kind of bothers me there.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
It should be illegal to trick a man into thinking you're a female. It's seriously not cool bro.
Careful chud, that statement is literally advocating for trans genocide!

Clip tax: Rosemi describing meeting her male seiso counterpart

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I need to take meds, I feel called out from that Shiina stream... Meemaw knows of my heresy, she knows
:shiinastare:

niggaphil

Guys i have a confession to make. I have recently started watching one asmr vtuber that got me recomended to me by yt. Mostly watching the vods to help me sleep. I just found that asmr vtuber's twitter. Bros. I have been listening to a trans vtuber for the last 2 weeks. Thats me rn

Next time when you come across new vtuber, you should consult @SandyCat first before you coom, he is a well-known trans-vtuber detector in the forum

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I hate the fact that I needed an account to even see a picture that isn't ant size but I finally bit the bullet. This forum shit really takes me back, keep at it niggas, you're not that bad. A bit faggy during the vesper japan arc but you turned it around.
I'll just say something that peaks my autism with all this shiina love. For lack of a better term she's a fake bitch, I was a fan during her debut but something always felt off about her, her PL shennanigans was enough to be wary and what finally confirmed it for me was her 'I don't want delinquents here' when fishman or PC jannies tried to crack down on le evil speech when she didn't have an issue before. I can tell that when shit hits the fan hard in PC and pippa brings enough heat to the company she will be the first one to throw her under the bus, followed by Rie and Yuri. I'd love to be wrong tho but many of you know what California does to a motherfucker.
TLDR Dont believe Shiina's lies
She has a great signing voice though.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Shut up niggas new idol song just dropped
Song's called "Our Bright Parade", so-
🎶
When I was a normie, my forum
Linked me into a website to see a chuuba stream
It said "Fag, when you get taste, would you be
The savior of the lonely, the incels, and the weebs?
It said "Will you beclown them, the antis
And all the parasocials, the pipe dreams they have made?
Because one day, your oshii, you'll find her
To keep you in your basement and join the Bright Parade..."
🎶

-something like that? I haven't listened to it yet.

Also, squirrel laughter may have miraculous healing powers. Let's find out:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I hate the fact that I needed an account to even see a picture that isn't ant size but I finally bit the bullet. This forum shit really takes me back, keep at it niggas, you're not that bad. A bit faggy during the vesper japan arc but you turned it around.
I'll just say something that peaks my autism with all this shiina love. For lack of a better term she's a fake bitch, I was a fan during her debut but something always felt off about her, her PL shennanigans was enough to be wary and what finally confirmed it for me was her 'I don't want delinquents here' when fishman or PC jannies tried to crack down on le evil speech when she didn't have an issue before. I can tell that when shit hits the fan hard in PC and pippa brings enough heat to the company she will be the first one to throw her under the bus, followed by Rie and Yuri. I'd love to be wrong tho but many of you know what California does to a motherfucker.
She has a great signing voice though.

What are these lies?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Shiina trust levels at an all time low. Though really you shouldn't be worried about Shiina but rather Rie more as she's from Australia and she is CLEARLY untrustworthy. Also there are some good eggs in Cali, it's rare but you shouldn't assume their backstabbers just cause she's Cali and her past life and her flip flop stances on yab stuff and hiding her voice and being Chinese and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom