"Gory hory shit! Ah no no nonono! Not like that, gorii... gorira, goriraaa GORIRA monkey shit!!! No not Kanata senpai is not shit, no no no!"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
So many choices, have another, FlaVR word salad

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Gentlemen,
TOTAL. RETARD. WAR.

View attachment 15512

yes this is very autistic, and yes that is the joke
Truly a masterpiece

Pochi's donothon is starting soon! Should be an interesting experience. I hope doing it on the weekend helps buff her numbers, wonder how many footfags will be swarming out to drop thousands of dollars to get a pair of used quebecoise girl socks that probably smell like poutine
I bet top dono will be like $5000 for those socks.

Chihiro is revealing a new outfit today and she looks amazing. Very stylish.

View attachment 15513View attachment 15514View attachment 15515View attachment 15516

I like the model and all but I dont like that its her. She always had this childish look to her model and I thought it was adorable. This one just looks too mature as if it was another different character.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230304-172853-649.png
Juna is out to steal the sheep from the pasture, guys

Edit - Pochi uses the same brb elevator music as Shiina. +1 to the dog girl

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Minor autism rant but I really don't get the purpose of just showing up to completely flatten some casual player as a pro, that's some high end fa‎ggot energy. Just strikes me as the kind of shit someone who needs the validation of winning at a video game does because their life is empty otherwise. FGC and MOBAs are absolutely drowning in these kinds of players' sweat and that's too bad because I do like both kinds of games but makes it intolerable to participate in even casually sometimes.
I'm gonna be real with you; a lot of that ain't sweat.

Can't speak on MOBAs, but with fighting games a lot of it is reflexes and muscle memory, so it's genuinely hard not to just roll on someone not as good as you. When you land that hit confirm, you reflexively launch into the rest of the combo you practiced that takes half the other guy's health. You're programmed to react to that jump-in.

Unless you can genuinely see the signs of the other guy sweating (i.e. frantic-looking movements or the opponent being extra cautious) that dude steamrolling you is probably doing it in his sleep...

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's playing 【 Resident Evil 4 】

When chat backseats and complains about how she organizes her inventory it reminds me that autism can actually be WORSE and I feel very thankful :pippasadl:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS will be playing Hitman 3 tonight

And she cameo'd in Flares Splatoon 3 stream for a little while.
And she did her february patreon stream, that I missed because I was asleep :yagoocry: (vod link is available, I'll watch it tonight)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Bettel's Flayon Sims character is making NFTs.

bettel_nft.PNG

Various_Bored_Ape.jpg

Edit:
Myth 3D waiting room is up.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin forgot to tell people she was live the entire stream, so here is a vod of her descent into Espresso Dystopia (with sharks):

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I like the model and all but I dont like that its her. She always had this childish look to her model and I thought it was adorable. This one just looks too mature as if it was another different character.
It's consistent with her lore as an 18 year-old that became a 10 year-old after becoming a magical girl. She's always had an older model she slips into very rarely.

Morinaka Kazaki and Emma August have a similar gimmick of having younger and older L2D models.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's says Leon has a nice but for a JRPG character, most JRPG guys have flat butts :amepopcorn:wonder if chat will have anything to say about this...

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
2023-03-04 15_35_13-Window.png

The Tempus household now has money. Oh and ditched the children.

Pon moment with Killia

Killia redirected to Ophie

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Also when the fuck did Ethyria go from wildly disjointed and difficult to watch to possibly the most unified EN gen ever?
Theres a clip somewhere of Enna talking about the early days about how a combination of nervousness and not wanting to fuck up leaning too hard into characters and not interacting outside collabs ill see if i can track it down but the gist of it is turns out actually communicating with each other helps something im 90% sure other groups don't do outside of sharing a discord group or two.

Might help that Enna and Millie share a gen.
EDIT: no luck finding the clip either it's gone or buried

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Conure talked about the Pippa controversy
-everyone I don't like is a pedophile
-everyone I don't like is a nazi
-I'm the victim
-everyone is an NPC, not me though, I'm not projecting
-"this is the 6th time this has happened"
Conure after being shit on for the 6th time for making a big deal out of nothing:
7day2f.jpg
-she tweeted in the past she didn't care if you play the game
Screenshot - 2023-03-04T191331.130.png
-she doesn't realize this contradicts the Pippa attack and shows herself to be a grifting clout shark. Her fans are robots are don't see it either.
-egomaniac jerking themselves of saying they're smart when they refuse to engage in the actual arguments
-the "intelligent" person thinks this is accurate. And not just gaslighting
what actually happened is someone said "I want to stream the wizard game" and hundreds of people screamed "transphobe" "nazi" and "kill yourself" and made people fear their safety
Screenshot - 2023-03-04T191545.376.png

-She also likes Ironmouse, which, I can't imagine the feeling would be mutual given she liked a tweet calling Mousey's friend a liar and that tried to gaslight people with "it was just criticism"
-VTubers have the potential to be insane because anonymity, unlike her who is very sane

She talks more about VTubers but scrolling by it doesn't like she talks about Pippa specifically so that's all I got

Last edited:

wrp

The crayon eater is live early late (I forgot she was supposed to be an hour earlier than usual)

Sometimes people create comedy, other times it creates itself. Thanks YouTube.

View attachment 15551
I forgot, is the second EN stars considered part of Tempus? Because if it's just 1st, talking about milfs is pretty vanilla compared to being audibly homo and dressing like a gimp.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Sometimes people create comedy, other times it creates itself. Thanks YouTube.

Untitled.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And she did her february patreon stream, that I missed because I was asleep :yagoocry: (vod link is available, I'll watch it tonight)
I missed it, too. She put 12 PM JST in as the stream time in the Patreon post... and then streamed at 12 AM. I should have known it was weird she was going to stream at the same time as the Myth 3D collab.
:ponrys:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Shirogane Noel is live (and for once its not at some really early time in the morning) :D

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You think that's tough, I've been unable to watch Uruka in weeks because she keeps streaming at, I don't know, Vanuatu standard time at this point.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Conure talked about the Pippa controversy
-everyone I don't like is a pedophile
-everyone I don't like is a nazi
-I'm the victim
-everyone is an NPC, not me though, I'm not projecting
-"this is the 6th time this has happened"
Conure after being shit on for the 6th time for making a big deal out of nothing:
View attachment 15548
-she tweeted in the past she didn't care if you play the game
View attachment 15549
-she doesn't realize this contradicts the Pippa attack and shows herself to be a grifting clout shark. Her fans are robots are don't see it either.
-egomaniac jerking themselves of saying they're smart when they refuse to engage in the actual arguments
-the "intelligent" person thinks this is accurate. And not just gaslighting
what actually happened is someone said "I want to stream the wizard game" and hundreds of people screamed "transphobe" "nazi" and "kill yourself" and made people fear their safety
View attachment 15550

-She also likes Ironmouse, which, I can't imagine the feeling would be mutual given she liked a tweet calling Mousey's friend a liar and that tried to gaslight people with "it was just criticism"
-VTubers have the potential to be insane because anonymity, unlike her who is very sane

She talks more about VTubers but scrolling by it doesn't like she talks about Pippa specifically so that's all I got

>Troon chimps out for attention and tries to start drama
>Gets blocked without engagement
>Declares victory

That's your brain on troonshine kids, and stay away from the troons if you're a kid or they'll molest you.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Theres a clip somewhere of Enna talking about the early days about how a combination of nervousness and not wanting to fuck up leaning too hard into characters and not interacting outside collabs ill see if i can track it down but the gist of it is turns out actually communicating with each other helps something im 90% sure other groups don't do outside of sharing a discord group or two.

Might help that Enna and Millie share a gen.
Even more poignant is when Nina said that she used to really struggle to connect with the other three and that she always felt like she was being left out. Early Ethyria collabs used to have Nina leave super early and I think it didn't help that they arrived only to be met with calls for 'The Men™' which kind of left them with a huge uphill battle to prove themselves.

Fast forward to today and you have moments like these:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom