"Thank you. I'm okay with it because I've seen Kobo with Sana before and I know that when I'm sad, it's okay to be honest and sad. I'll be friends with loneliness today. I will be fine in time. My poop is great today"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter

5 years. Graduations, complaining and drama has increased my love for vtubers that last. I take comfort that one day I might feel like this

Even better, imagine still watching Roboco 20 years from now. :makotomisaki:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Can't wait til next sad Tenma tweets asking why does nobody wanna collab with her
Tenma is an adult who can handle herself. Save your moralizing and hand-wringing for your own sad existence.

You dropped this.
SuperGarbageVA.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
FqMl6cYXoAATqsz.jpg

Tenma, Jesus...go easy on the mescal next time

this shit

fuck it
Tenma is an adult who can handle herself.
She is an adult with pipkin that takes all the baits chat throws at her and screams on a mic, and I love watching her do it, but she's stil in sad girl company
Save your moralizing and hand-wringing for your own sad existence.
Tenma herself said multiple times that she can't do the things she desires because Phase has a bad reputation and we had pages of this same discourse, but you can call it hand-wringing now if you want. You're just negating reality.

take it from her and give a dumb stamp too
What content circle do you want to be?' Of people that enjoy the same things i do! Of people that are not into political stuff! Of people that do not need to offer yabai stuff for content! Maybe of people who like speedrun with me! Maybe the people who like hollow knight like me! Maybe people who, i don't know, have the same hobbies as me. Instead i get people who are famous on boards, and i don't wanna have nothing to do with them and i fucking HATE them! And i dont want to interact with noone, and people are making me interact with these people that are famous. And people are begging to 'collaborate with this one' 'collaborate with this one!' 'collaborate with people!

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Tenma had a fangirl moment when this guy showed up in her chat, I'm guessing for the Binding of Isaac content?
Yeah, notalbino is a youtuber/twitch streamer from Norway that has done a lot of binding of Isaac content lately. I remember he was recommended to her within the first month or so of her debut on one of her Isaac streams asking everyone who they've watched that plays/ed isaac.
I already saw it posted in the Zaion thread but since it should happen soon:
Her streamlabs account was deactivated (archive). Fastest EN corpo termination incoming.
View attachment 15385
1677838125796534 (1).png
:depressedtako:
I'm just waiting for my membership to deactivate to fully snap me out of coping.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
To be fair, Tenma has collabed outside the usual Phase Connect circle. It's clearly not impossible for her and her partners to bridge imagined gaps.

A round of applause for Artemis of the Blue and her willingness to collab even with chuubas and companies of questionable reputation.

Spirelord

Hello.
Oh shit, 10ma was noticed by Albino? I thought he died or something. He used to make Dark Souls invasion videos where he'd fuck with streamers by breaking their shit with acid jars, using cheat engine to make interesting spell bullet formations, and "Halal Souls" where he'd use firebombs to blow up barrels and put nasheeds over it. It was taken down for :pekomusliml:but I think it might be archived somewhere. Glad he's still kicking it, even if he's also succumbed to the stupid crossdressing meta that's infected meatspace.

Anyways, have a gentle reminder that Athena Nightingale exists because I liked her playthrough of Trauma Center. She finished it last month but better late than never I guess.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine on that grind to become a Suisei gachikoi.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
For anyone who was turned off by Shondo's childlike demeanor and voice, good news!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Jersh talking about Pikamee right now.

UberSoldat

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Tenma talking about problems with finding collabs was in this stream [post]
Discussion starts [here]. This was around the start of January.

Now this is her planning to play the Hogwarts game [post], in February. She adressed the Hogwarts drama at the time:
Has this been posted here yet? Apologies if it already has; I couldn't find it on previous pages.
View attachment 12828
So she was aware of the situation, possible backlash and consequences. Not to the extremes we've reached, that's for sure, but to some extent.

I don't think she will sad tweet about it, back then it wasn't even because of her, losers turned her down because "phase political". Right now it is her own actions, and I think she is more ready.

It is true that chances of collabs with normies will go even lower, with all the hate being spread.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I don't think people here are gonna like the things Null will say about Pippa lol

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is giving birth on stream, oh how the tables have turned
Mu1ELTSXzI9LYXgLg7I5y8RDxPuB3KSGLkhHimEcU4Ter4e4cyrmRsKzbdT70R5Jv7SMczUxvxs=w48-h48-c-k-nd

Britbong is also pretending to be healthy and not a complete abomination in the face of modern medicine (aka your average vtuber)

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Britbong is also pretending to be healthy and not a complete abomination in the face of modern medicine (aka your average vtuber)
Tiny! Beanpole!
1677867072658.png
E: Wii fit age 28, that's a difference of -5 years 🤔

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't think people here are gonna like the things Null will say about Pippa lol
I'm shocked and appalled that he doesn't like Pippa's yab merchandise. Who could've possibly foreseen this?

... why did Fishman put out merch like that? Jesus.

this shit

fuck it
capippalists accoring to null: "she has a backpack full of tampons and vomits in a drawer, she would fuck me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom