"I'm sorry that I've driven you into drug use!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So i just had the most autistic idea hear me out. Lets hit the uno reverse on the troons and blame them for the " harrassment " they are getting since the pikamee announcement like they are blaming the right for harassing ppl that play the wizard game. :smugselen:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Less than a year and we've caught up to current year

Pikamee starting

USS IOWA

Enough Twitter freak meltdowns. The U.S. President has an important address today!

paul

Early Adopter
Looking at twitter (big mistake) and searching "Pipkin Pippa" literally every second a new tweet pops up. Looks like Pippa is a real hot topic right now!
Yeah, time to avoid twitter for the next days/weeks
But before that: EIEN monetization incoming. Kilia is going to celebrate a little at 7 pm GMT.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ

Piarro

Early Adopter
I was looking at Twitter and notice some prominent Twitter left-ideologues were attacking Pippa.
All I know about Conure is that she’s a far-left Twitter loony and non-binary trans Twitch streamer who engaged in politics.
Conure is also roomates with Vaush, a lefty political streamer who is notorious for chasing drama and talking shit about other online personalities for clicks. This might get interesting.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Huh nene from kawaii get herself one hell of a schizo

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Huh nene from kawaii get herself one hell of a schizo

Not sure if they're trolls or legitimate dumbass but their twitter name literally translated to "insane person" in indonesian

Not-Username

Rrat-bait aside, she only has a laptop that can't quite manage to stream and have a YT video playing at the same time with her right now, so anything she did stream would be beyond scuffed.
Kiara managed to stream from the studio multiple times just fine.
If she wants to stream then she can.

Unlike the past 3, this one really feels prerecorded to me:
  • no reference to chat
  • very smooth transition between each scenes
  • the Nippon Egao Hyakkei with 4 Guras (good song btw)
Oh, I'm not complaining though, whichever way works best for them.
Glad I am not the only one who noticed that.

But I also think the gushing for this 3d is overblown. Yes it was nice, but nothing more.
It was really a "3d showcase" and not a 3d live debut.

Aside from that. Why the fuck is Ina not with her model. Same for her camera work at Calli's. Ame I could understand.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

JMForte

So apparently Punkalopi unfollowed Pippa. I went to see the followers you know and it looks like it's true as well as Risu following Pippa, not sure if that is old news. I really don't pay attention to the who also follows unless I see a number change but it feels like someone else I also followed did end up unfollowing Pippa as well and I only follow artists and vtubers.

Jealous

Lurker

Orang Gila.
It means, crazy person.
1677847178040.png1677847254603.png

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
So apparently Punkalopi unfollowed Pippa. I went to see the followers you know and it looks like it's true as well as Risu following Pippa, not sure if that is old news. I really don't pay attention to the who also follows unless I see a number change but it feels like someone else I also followed did end up unfollowing Pippa as well and I only follow artists and vtubers.

Probably has to do with this tweet. It wouldn't surprise me if they managed to convince her that Pippa is le evil nazi.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Let's take our minds off the fucking leftist jerks for a while and enjoy the hilarious clips of our favorite chubas.
Holostars sauna with spicy ending:vespernice:

Chloe and La+

And Sava... :depressedtako: I don't think anyone is capable of fixing her at all.

JMForte

Probably has to do with this tweet. It wouldn't surprise me if they managed to convince her that Pippa is le evil nazi.
Lost punkalopi as a follower and gained Asmongold. I would say that's a win. Happy Birthday Pippa, Asmongold following you on twitter, what a gift.

chihirogumi

What a coward.

Edit: Never mind, I'm dumb for not verifying myself.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Considered watching lopi. Hope they twist that knife once its her turn to get backstabbed

Edit: i was misinformed, but still not watching

Last edited:

akari-chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom