"I get the weirdest DMs, we don't DM that often but when I get a DM from Lia it's like the weirdest possible thing I can ever think of; Dude I have seen Freddy Fazbear's nipples..."Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Remember Kazama Iroha's drinking stream is tonight 9PM JST. VOD is member's only so don't miss this and get your drink (and/or milk bottles) ready.
I cant tell if she had to go to the dentist or shes just fucking drunk

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
フブキCh。白上フブキ - 【#ホロの神棚】リスナーのホログッズがきになる!?推し活見せて!!最後に重大告知!【ホロライブ白上フブキ】 [pGeSUyZwUgk - 763x429 - 5...png
Announced on her recent stream, Fubuki will be releasing a new song+MV tomorrow
the producer for this song is the same one who made her first song, Say Fanfare

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So apparently Punkalopi unfollowed Pippa. I went to see the followers you know and it looks like it's true as well as Risu following Pippa, not sure if that is old news. I really don't pay attention to the who also follows unless I see a number change but it feels like someone else I also followed did end up unfollowing Pippa as well and I only follow artists and vtubers.
Maybe look again, because I tested and she's still following her.
Screenshot_20230303_080640_Twitter.jpg
Also Asmongold follows Pippa now. She's gonna flip.

paul

Early Adopter
I already saw it posted in the Zaion thread but since it should happen soon:
Her streamlabs account was deactivated (archive). Fastest EN corpo termination incoming.
streamlabs.jpg

JMForte

Maybe look again, because I tested and she's still following her.
Either twitter had a fuck up or she refollowed her because she wasn't on the list for me earlier.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Either twitter had a fuck up or she refollowed her because she wasn't on the list for me earlier.
I also checked and she wasnt on the list before. Now she is. Lopi stop hiding reveal yourself

Spergatory

Early Adopter
There's only one explanation then. She's actively reading this thread right now.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

UberSoldat

Zaion's plan was to join NijiEN, yab a lot, then go back to her PL so that she could gain followers there. A genius strategy!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
sabotage by zedgawr.jpg

The truth about Monopoly is revealed (the Story of Rich Ame Pennybags)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Zaion's plan was to join NijiEN, yab a lot, then go back to her PL so that she could gain followers there. A genius strategy!

Maybe Niji should practice some fucking quality standards when screening candidates.

this shit

fuck it
Her story isn't tearjerker enough to reap that kind of benefit imo. Yugo had his tragic gender disphoria arc, Sana's health was failing her, Coco was bullied by the nazichinese, even Aloe fucked up but was still loveable

RiverBear

obv she speed ran getting fired so that she'll be available when Holo opens auditions for EN3

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Looking at twitter (big mistake) and searching "Pipkin Pippa" literally every second a new tweet pops up. Looks like Pippa is a real hot topic right now!
The smartest thing Pippa did last night was making it a totally normal Pippa stream with nothing crazy by even her standards. Think about it, Twitter absolutely shit themselves in rage screaming about the transphobic white supremacist rabbit who is a complete menace and should be thrown out of society.

And what was the stream? A clever intro making fun of the whole situation, standard Pippa website shenanigans, her 'Tisming out about Build A Bear, standard Pippa shitty game play, tech support problems, and finally a completely batshit insane tangent into fanfics. Like, this was a S-tier Pippa stream. And the response to Twitter seems to be "This is what you guys were freaking out about? WTF is wrong with you"

Good on the Rabbit for playing last night so close to the hip. Let the Twitter freaks be their own worst enemy.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Juna from idol EN may or may not have selfdoxed using a Google drive lmao she shared something with her members but it has a name attached. Could be her or could be a manager or could be a pseudonym but /vt/ jannies are sweeping it hard

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Huh. Sounds like yet another silly looney troons night on twitter I guess. Not overly shocking of course, part of why I could never be assed to use it. Although I guess it's good some people do to catch the tards in action.

I've nothing special to add, so I'm just gonna note that Tenma decided to take the online Wizarding quiz to prove she was a true and honest proud Ravenclaw.

So now she's Hufflepuff based on that lmao

Also Korone has a cute clip that I'm sure will be making rounds by the end of the day, wherein she played that goofy fireworks game and caused her PC to have a seizure before crashing the stream as a finale.

this shit

fuck it
Huh. Sounds like yet another silly looney troons night on twitter I guess. Not overly shocking of course, part of why I could never be assed to use it. Although I guess it's good some people do to catch the tards in action.

I've nothing special to add, so I'm just gonna note that Tenma decided to take the online Wizarding quiz to prove she was a true and honest proud Ravenclaw.

So now she's Hufflepuff based on that lmao

Also Korone has a cute clip that I'm sure will be making rounds by the end of the day, wherein she played that goofy fireworks game and caused her PC to have a seizure before crashing the stream as a finale.

Title: korone went to Ukraine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Expect Kirsche's stream today to be napalm levels of scorched earth. She's got a stockpile of receipts in her Discord, and I imagine she's going to spend the whole time going over them.

As a side note, Pippa's tweet announcing her stream yesterday got 2.5 million fucking views.
1677854516631.png

this shit

fuck it
Expect Kirsche's stream today to be napalm levels of scorched earth. She's got a stockpile of receipts in her Discord, and I imagine she's going to spend the whole time going over them.

As a side note, Pippa's tweet announcing her stream yesterday got 2.5 million fucking views.
View attachment 15398
Can't wait til next sad Tenma tweets asking why does nobody wanna collab with her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom