"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

FqP1XnCWwAEVSfU.jpeg
They don't call her BasedMa for nothin

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Speaking of Froot whatever happened to that $50k she said she was going to donate?
She was told that Mermaids is a bad charity, and opted to donate them directly to The Horned Rat.

This is in fact Froot reverting to her /k/ days, as she is determined to give The Horned Rat a runny nose. Or maybe an overdose.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This is painful...
17x2+3= 34+3=37

...and she is doing the 2+3 first...
I absolutely can't stand when people are bad at math! I know Gura probably plays it up but it infuriates me to no end!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Honestly if this progresses it might be worthy of being in the announcement banner or whatever that thing at the top of the page is called.

Touch Select

Huh, according to Pomu, Pikamee decided on graduating awhile ago. It kinda felt that way, ramping down streams before wizard game even:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Huh, according to Pomu, Pikamee decided on graduating awhile ago. It kinda felt that way, ramping down streams before wizard game even:

Redditors are already using this (and GYARI's statements) as a source for troon complicity apologia.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
>Must have a clean room and sense of personal hygiene.
Let me give you a snippet of one menhera with a dirty room. Witness from 2:39 how her cuteness converted an unbeliever.

Remember Kazama Iroha's drinking stream is tonight 9PM JST. VOD is member's only so don't miss this and get your drink (and/or milk bottles) ready.

Congratulations to MaiR. I was wondering where Tomoe's BDSM was until I looked off to the side lol. As for Iroha, tl;dw context which doesn't really make it better: in her previous job, one of her senpais would drink alcohol from a baby bottle. Yura has also clipped all the other times Iroha has told this story. So I hope your drink is stronger, yes.

I don't know what she will drink but if it's milk liqueur (most popular being Baileys) it's going to be less than 20%ABV. Mine is whiskey so 40%ABV is the legal minimum. As for what I'll be drinking I'll have a similar themed drink being a milk related stream and let VSpo's seiso rep say it.

Redbreast 12.png

For now, Usuwa Suu is singing

Here's Komori Met's new VSpo look. I hope she keeps her Landolt Ring hat though.

Forgot to mention, interesting graduation merchandise from Re:AcT's graduating member Inuki Matoi.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I was looking at Twitter and notice some prominent Twitter left-ideologues were attacking Pippa.

Sarah is the girlfriend of ActualJake, a corn-cob wearing streamer formerly famous for The Bible Reloaded who lost the vast majority of his audience (including me) after betraying all his principles and destroying his sanity and intellect in the process of becoming an SJW ideologue.
CF178B3D-56F2-445B-862A-8D5C14D7E5BC.jpeg
2DDCD128-5568-4CE9-A68F-ADD864731C5F.jpeg7864568C-F038-4B4F-8C8C-0086971A400A.png
Seeing what his girlfriend supports it isn’t too shocking to see the shift.

AE96CB0C-07CC-48B9-8046-AEA1D446924E.png

“I’m being harassed”- said the girl sending people to harass someone

All I know about Conure is that she’s a far-left Twitter loony and non-binary trans Twitch streamer who engaged in politics.

2290A894-2D64-4B3A-9E51-4BF2562FC5F5.jpeg

I can’t tell if these 2 actually believe people aren’t getting harassed for the wizard game or of they’re lying. Did they gaslight themselves into a psychotic position or are they a pathological liar?

These people claim the harassment is a psyop while engaging in targeted harassment. Hypocrisy off the charts
As far I can tell these are the only “prominent” people complaining. Part 2 if I find more

Attachments

• 28C9FA68-F056-42BC-8E87-CFE07342F06C.png
    28C9FA68-F056-42BC-8E87-CFE07342F06C.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Peeking into the Pikamee thread on the homeland and seeing people go "Wow, I thought these vtubers were fucking gay, but this Pippa sure is funny, I might start watching" never stops being funny.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Peeking into the Pikamee thread on the homeland and seeing people go "Wow, I thought these vtubers were fucking gay, but this Pippa sure is funny, I might start watching" never stops being funny.
Just wait until they get hit by the pipkin filter, the weak will be repelled from the mold. Best point them towards Kirsche before they flee.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looking at twitter (big mistake) and searching "Pipkin Pippa" literally every second a new tweet pops up. Looks like Pippa is a real hot topic right now!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Looking at twitter (big mistake) and searching "Pipkin Pippa" literally every second a new tweet pops up. Looks like Pippa is a real hot topic right now!
With a bit of luck, we'll get someone to write self-insert fanfiction where they torture and murder Pippa like they did for Rowling.

Sven

Personally I like how the Pippa they describe and the Pippa you can watch are so completely different you have to wonder if they live in another universe, my favorite new Pippa is greedy money grubbing Pippa who is only doing this to fleece merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom