"But Peko-chan is reeaaally selfish, would that be OK with you? She can't do anything by herself and is quite stubborn!"Pekora's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Pochi's announced her donothon for this weekend and top 3 donors get a pair of used socks so she's probably gonna beat Yuko's record. I wonder how high the feetfags will go.
20230301_165037.jpg

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
A 1-2 view, Nemcro Deerstain is doing a comfy drawing stream. I found her when Pippa raided her once not long ago. She took a break from a neat commission and is doing a pikamee drawing.

1677708781124.png

One cool thing is she's multi-streaming on Trovo.live as well: https://trovo.live/s/necrodeer/205948248, trovo being owned by Tencent, so basically China.
Considering how cancel culture's primary weapon is tattling on converged corporations like google/twitch to strongarm streamers' financial security, it seems like it would be a good move for more streamers to diversify the platforms they use. What are other good options? Dlive, Trovo, Odyssee?

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yeah, he did lol.

"AHAHAHAHA, OH THAT WOULD PISS OFF SO MANY PEOPLE!" is why he did it.

Vesper is on a one man quest to fuck every oshi from every corpo and I actually support him in his quest. You go, Grampire!
Anyone have a clip from Nina's end of it?
Pochi's announced her donothon for this weekend and top 3 donors get a pair of used socks so she's probably gonna beat Yuko's record. I wonder how high the feetfags will go.
View attachment 15119

Pochi with the surprise attack, nice! Of course this just means Yuko will try to up the ante and her 5 day donothon will have a piss covered plushy toy or some underwear lmao

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
JP trip was never meant for all of them to get together though, it started out as Elira inviting Reimu and Petra to hang out together, the next day everyone started to invite themselves in, and it was also when they got hit with news about cancellation of event. Before that they considered to go as three of them anyway and spend time together declining everyone asking to join. They just felt bad for the rest and everyone was feeling down so it got kind of sacrificed in favor of group meeting instead. Reimu talked about the whole process in her return stream

At 1hr 58min and 2hrs 59mins, she did go on a tangent for an hour in between, the first part is just one sentence saying who was supposed to go. I don't think everyone hates each other, but I also don't think everyone likes each other, and random trip that was repurposed after really bad news is not exactly indicative of anything.

Agreed. Inviting myself to a two week trip across the world with people I don't like is one of my favourite hobbies. I do it all the time.

kukkia

Early Adopter

No Name

Agreed. Inviting myself to a two week trip across the world with people I don't like is one of my favourite hobbies. I do it all the time.
I bet you do

kukkia

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Sava says she hasn't cleaned her bedsheets since before debut.
>'It smells a little musky, but it's not bad. It smells like me...'

why can i never find an oshi who takes personal hygiene seriously.
She told Yuko like a week or so ago that she crystallized her own piss or something, I think you have other concerns with your oshi than dusty beds
:smugrys:
Yuko expressed interest in it so there's a non zero chance Yuko will make crystallized Yukonade a top donor prize in the future

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I find her voice suspicious.
@SandyCat we need your help.

Most likely a tranny. Along with their overall voice sounding like a man trying to pull off a female voice, if you listen to them long enough you can hear inconsistencies like their tone dropping and a lot of subtle vocal fry which is common in troons

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
8 minutes to go for Ex-Wactor's biggest talent debut as an indie. (the one that got doxxed yesterday)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

What. Christian girl, in this hive of scum and villainy known as Nijisanji? Is it possible? @Scuddle , explain this! :hope:

Pure, chaste, Christian oshis who know their prayers are the best oshis.
Apparently Vesper raided Nina? Wtf.
Tbh, I've kept my fingers crossed for a collab between them for a while.
  • they're of similar age
  • they play similarly niche games
  • Nina would absolutely make Vesper her bitch

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Pure, chaste, Christian oshis who know their prayers are the best oshis.

Tbh, I've kept my fingers crossed for a collab between them for a while.
  • they're of similar age
  • they play similarly niche games
  • Nina would absolutely make Vesper her bitch

Another reason is that it would NTR Scarle and make her seethe

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Oh, I guess this news got overshadowed in all the chaos earlier today:

Phase Origins confirmed for Brawl. Glad to see the JPs represented too.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
8 minutes to go for Ex-Wactor's biggest talent debut as an indie. (the one that got doxxed yesterday)

Only the best quality PNG's for her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Someone just asked if non binarys are welcomed in kilias community holy fucking fuck why do they have to make everything about themselves

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1677710113218.png

7100 CCV and going up fast.
Scuffed audio, scuffed stream, scuffed everything. XD

Also its been 100% Spanish. Holy shit how the fuck did WACTOR fuck up so bad? They basically controlled the ES Vtuber market.

Seems she has power issues and she is basically streaming from her phone (atleast the connection seems to be a hotspot). Bruh what shit luck.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

These were quite enjoyable.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 15124
7100 CCV and going up fast.
Scuffed audio, scuffed stream, scuffed everything. XD

Also its been 100% Spanish. Holy shit how the fuck did WACTOR fuck up so bad? They basically controlled the ES Vtuber market.
Holy the drama gave her quite a bit of fame

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Also its been 100% Spanish.
Yeah I don't know wtf is going on but I see Cumpleanos on the board and I'm worried :shiinastare:
Cum and mayo should not be in the same sentence:vomitdrawer:/line, even if it is another language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom