"Yuko, you are not losing our virginity to a slug!"Fuyo Cloverfield

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hey, do you want news of another soon-to-debut tiny corpo? Of course you do. Don't lie to me.

Looks like we're going to get model reveals on Monday and debuts on April 29, so they might be taking what seems to be the new standard approach of hyping the debut for several weeks (see Idol and EIEN). Their Twitter profile says they're US-based but will have JP and Ñ talents in addition to EN ones - probably some really good timing to get some new agency Ñ talents on the market.

>"dedicated to diversity"

This will be a group of annoying cunts who will have a major infighting incident before the first year anniversary.

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
Kill vermintide. Behead vermintide. Roundhouse kick a tranny into the concrete. Slam dunk a tranny into the trashcan. Crucify filthy vermintide. Defecate in a vermintide' food. Launch vermintide into the sun. Stir fry vermintide in a wok. Toss vermintide into active volcanoes. Urinate into a vermintide' gas tank. Judo throw vermintide into a wood chipper. Twist vermintide heads off. Report vermintide to the IRS. Karate chop vermintide in half. Curb stomp pregnant FTM vermintide. Trap vermintide in quicksand. Crush vermintide in the trash compactor. Liquefy vermintide in a vat of acid. Eat vermintide. Dissect vermintide. Exterminate vermintide in the gas chamber. Stomp vermintide skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate vermintide in the oven. Lobotomize vermintide. Mandatory abortions for FTM vermintide. Grind vermintide in the garbage disposal. Drown vermintide in boiling troonshine. Vaporize vermintide with a ray gun. Kick old vermintide down the stairs. Feed vermintide to alligators. Slice vermintide with a katana.

Happy 2000.

kukkia

Early Adopter
About Zaion, it's almost purely management fault for having expectations of her, she was clearly never going to commit to, and they just dogpiled random crap into announcement to make it sound more legit. You hire a gacha addict who states in her twitch profile she is official content creator for Genshin and has troublesome sense of humor than can offend people. She is not going to suddenly become seiso idol and play minecraft all day. But if she indeed promised all of this, and just used it to advertise her own account - she is a bitch but I don't blame her. Management lying to the face to the point of being all but openly called out by livers, branch being full of woke rainbow crowd or fujobait, known to quickly leave you fending for yourself at the tiniest smell of trouble or shittalk their own coworkers, and not being able to do what you built your career around before (I hate genshin as much as the other guy, but it was her main content), you start to think how much do you actually want to be here.
It's also partially related to the topic of other livers, but Elira had a stream after her 3D debut and collab with Fumi, where she talked how she never really opened up about her own personal stuff and worries to anyone since she debuted in EN branch, and pointed out how comfortable she felt talking about this topics with Fumi after their collab(whom she never even talked to before one on one and is from JP side). So you have to wonder what's going on behind the scenes that one of the most normal and least offensive members goes "nah, I would much rather talk about myself to a stranger than my own close coworkers". It starts at around 7hrs 47mins in this stream .
She also talked about afterwards how Nina used to jump to conclusions without actually talking to them, and it took her some time to figure out that no, people don't hate you if they don't immediately reply and you should just talk to people. With Nina thinking that Elira is this "I hate you don't talk to me bitch" kind of person. But that now they are on good terms after it was sorted out, and it was mostly because of her old crowd of friends, not Nina herself. The whole after stream talking part was one big "I am not sure how much of it she actually wanted to say and how much she was just too tired after nearly 8hrs of playing/too done with".
I can't recommend her Persona streams enough, they are just one big half a day long zatsudan where she talks about all kinds of random things in general (and occasionally something she probably shouldn't mention)

That’s a lot of words based on not much actual evidence. Management clearly messed up somewhere when it comes to the stuff that made various livers angry (namely the concert) but I don’t think Elira, a person who is noticeably shy, keeping things to herself is proof of some horrible relationship amongst the talents. Especially not when multiple of her own close friends (Millie, Enna, Pomu, Shu, Uki) are in the branch and when she spent a good chunk of her recent time hanging out with a ton of ENs in Japan.

Perhaps Zaion didn’t fit in, if so that sucks. What I will say though is that we’ve heard various members talk quite a lot about liking their coworkers, helping them out, spending long amounts of time in group calls, etc (Scarle just yesterday was on call with Nina, Aia, and Hex for example). You can believe that they are all faking and lying when they say nice things and spent but revealing the truth when they say mildly negative things, but at that point you’re just cherry picking what you want to believe. Personally I wouldn’t blow my money on a ticket to Japan to just hang out with a bunch of people I hated, idk.

Last edited:

tangourilla

Degen
1650000786777417.png

Gooba on the 2000th page

wew

Male hag love!
>"dedicated to diversity"

This will be a group of annoying cunts who will have a major infighting incident before the first year anniversary.
wasn't there another vtuber group about a year ago that was also "dedicated to diversity" and they dropped off the face of the earth after debut because they where all meh and fucking insane

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Man I sure was busy today I haven't had a chance to sit down and catch up on chuuba shenanigans at all, but that's okay. It's only a wednesday, and the first of March at that. It's not like some kind of horrible events could transpire in just a day. :)

BEEG Booba Fishing

There is no bad news on page 2000.

just kidding, kill vermintide on minecraft, then delete their minecraft accounts and off them for real

I don't remember seeing this posted here, so here's an Ame drawn by pako.
FqDMGY2acAEzHQ5.jpg(salsa)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Ashamedly, I forgot Sava had a stream today as well. My commitment to my (white) oshi is a lie and I should be killed on sight.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Ashamedly, I forgot Sava had a stream today as well. My commitment to my (white) oshi is a lie and I should be killed on sight.

I thought Sanalites were a protected species? They are somewhat rare now...

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Doppio and Kotoka had a really fun collab a couple days ago. Instead of the usual "say funny/inappropriate words in language you can't speak so everyone can laugh" she wrote an actual script for him to recite in the form of chuuni love confession. And they were going through separate words and phrases in it, with her explaining nuances and hidden meanings to her picks. It wouldn't be as good if it wasn't with Doppio, since he has artificially removed cringe limiters and instead of getting embarrassed went on offensive making her read the script as well alongside him (with expected reaction of Kotoka being really cute and shy). She probably expected him to take a long time to get pronunciations right and stuff, but madlad practiced it beforehand as she sent the text in advance, so they ended up reading it in different voices and talking about their favorite VAs and other things later into the stream

About Zaion, it's almost purely management fault for having expectations of her, she was clearly never going to commit to, and they just dogpiled random crap into announcement to make it sound more legit. You hire a gacha addict who states in her twitch profile she is official content creator for Genshin and has troublesome sense of humor than can offend people. She is not going to suddenly become seiso idol and play minecraft all day. But if she indeed promised all of this, and just used it to advertise her own account - she is a bitch but I don't blame her. Management lying to the face to the point of being all but openly called out by livers, branch being full of woke rainbow crowd or fujobait, known to quickly leave you fending for yourself at the tiniest smell of trouble or shittalk their own coworkers, and not being able to do what you built your career around before (I hate genshin as much as the other guy, but it was her main content), you start to think how much do you actually want to be here.
It's also partially related to the topic of other livers, but Elira had a stream after her 3D debut and collab with Fumi, where she talked how she never really opened up about her own personal stuff and worries to anyone since she debuted in EN branch, and pointed out how comfortable she felt talking about this topics with Fumi after their collab(whom she never even talked to before one on one and is from JP side). So you have to wonder what's going on behind the scenes that one of the most normal and least offensive members goes "nah, I would much rather talk about myself to a stranger than my own close coworkers". It starts at around 7hrs 47mins in this stream .
She also talked about afterwards how Nina used to jump to conclusions without actually talking to them, and it took her some time to figure out that no, people don't hate you if they don't immediately reply and you should just talk to people. With Nina thinking that Elira is this "I hate you don't talk to me bitch" kind of person. But that now they are on good terms after it was sorted out, and it was mostly because of her old crowd of friends, not Nina herself. The whole after stream talking part was one big "I am not sure how much of it she actually wanted to say and how much she was just too tired after nearly 8hrs of playing/too done with".
I can't recommend her Persona streams enough, they are just one big half a day long zatsudan where she talks about all kinds of random things in general (and occasionally something she probably shouldn't mention)

I mean it's worthy of note that even on Sayu's Twitch 'About' section she says she has dark humour but also stipulates that rape/homophobia is off the table.

Zaion is not the 'Based' tuber people think she is, and by her own standards it seems like she fucked up with the rape joke on stream. And even though it's fair to determine that management should've had a better idea of who they were hiring, the same is also true in reverse: Zaion took the audition in March 2022, got accepted, and then likely waited around for 7-8 months. She had ample time to learn and know what kind of environment she was joining and what was expected of her, but her attitude seemed to veer much more closely to 'It doesn't really matter because I only get a little UwU bonk from Mane-san' and now we're here.

This is to say nothing of management seeing shades of Yugo in her attitude and telling her they don't want 10 months of this shit before their hand is forced, and if she realised there and then that this isn't what she wanted then she's a retard but also valid in her feelings. The statement may appear like throwing her under the bus but fans also demanded more clarity from Cover over Vesper's suspension so I feel like being vague or being open will still piss people off.

Ultimately I don't care if she stays or goes. The ball was in her court and I'm not going to stress over how she returns it back to management. New waves will come, and NijiEN is still hiring very enjoyable and talented people. If she wants to relinquish her spot then people will simply make space for a new member to fill that slot. Whatever decision is made is the right one for everyone.

Ensok

Early Adopter

She's definitely getting lost in 343 Guilty Spark and The Library. Especially playing on classic graphics where it's harder to see in The Library. I still don't think it'll take her as long as AotCR but then again she did actually manage to skip the last 30-45 minutes of Assault.

paul

Early Adopter
Jesus, the boobs are moving like jelly. Can't help myself, her model gets worse with every evolution. Also my ears are now bleeding from the music. Happy 200 I guess :depressedtako:

Kalion

:)
Maria and Haewon are rating hentai tags. There's been much talk of ovulation, bestiality, and "using every hole" so far.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I mean it's worthy of note that even on Sayu's Twitch 'About' section she says she has dark humour but also stipulates that rape/homophobia is off the table.

Zaion is not the 'Based' tuber people think she is, and by her own standards it seems like she fucked up with the rape joke on stream. And even though it's fair to determine that management should've had a better idea of who they were hiring, the same is also true in reverse: Zaion took the audition in March 2022, got accepted, and then likely waited around for 7-8 months. She had ample time to learn and know what kind of environment she was joining and what was expected of her, but her attitude seemed to veer much more closely to 'It doesn't really matter because I only get a little UwU bonk from Mane-san' and now we're here.

Agreed. Also, the whole idea that management should have known what they were getting because she didn’t act like a good corpo in her pl argument that I’ve seen ignores the fact that most corporate vtubers who come from the indie world didn’t act like corporate vtubers beforehand. Like I watched live a stream of Mint Fantome watching and reacting to copyrighted BBC documentary footage. The difference is that most of them realize that joining a corporation comes with restrictions. Which is why you don’t see Pomu putting copyrighted documentaries on her stream or Nina talking about politics or whatever even though they used to in their PLs.

Personally I hope Zaion comes back. In spite of everything I really liked her streams and dynamic with her genmates. But if it’s not a good fit for her, it’s not a good fit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jesus, the boobs are moving like jelly. Can't help myself, her model gets worse with every evolution. Also my ears are now bleeding from the music. Happy 200 I guess :depressedtako:

jesus i honestly didnt think her regular bouncyness wasnt too shit for coomer standards but the fact that they're balloons even in her chibi form is fucking excessive

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Agreed. Also, the whole idea that management should have known what they were getting because she didn’t act like a good corpo in her pl argument that I’ve seen ignores the fact that most corporate vtubers who come from the indie world didn’t act like corporate vtubers beforehand. Like I watched live a stream of Mint Fantome watching and reacting to copyrighted BBC documentary footage. The difference is that most of them realize that joining a corporation comes with restrictions. Which is why you don’t see Pomu putting copyrighted documentaries on her stream or Nina talking about politics or whatever even though they used to in their PLs.

Personally I hope Zaion comes back. In spite of everything I really liked her streams and dynamic with her genmates. But if it’s not a good fit for her, it’s not a good fit.
I think it is weird to totally blame management for Zaion. People are obviously gonna be on their best behavior for interviews and when they start jobs. She was obviously playing fast and loose. She 100% deserved the suspension given the things that had happened leading up to it. My issues with what happened to her were more reactions of the community.

I also think there is a balance of how much information to share with a community on situations. Personally, I don't think they should have even said Vesper was suspended, since the actions that lead to his suspension all happened behind the scenes. Zaion, they probably should have been more vague with. It was obvious she was not banned only over a bad joke.

I hope she comes back, but things don't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom