"Mental clap clap Physical! clap clap JUSTIN!!!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Oliver

What. Christian girl, in this hive of scum and villainy known as Nijisanji? Is it possible? @Scuddle , explain this! :hope:

Oh, and your oshi needs fixing:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
>Sava says she hasn't cleaned her bedsheets since before debut.
>'It smells a little musky, but it's not bad. It smells like me...'

why can i never find an oshi who takes personal hygiene seriously.

wew

Male hag love!
Jesus, the boobs are moving like jelly. Can't help myself, her model gets worse with every evolution. Also my ears are now bleeding from the music. Happy 200 I guess :depressedtako:

jesus i honestly didnt think her regular bouncyness wasnt too shit for coomer standards but the fact that they're balloons even in her chibi form is fucking excessive
This same rigger made a booba I MEAN "water balloon" grab

tangourilla

Degen

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus, the boobs are moving like jelly. Can't help myself, her model gets worse with every evolution. Also my ears are now bleeding from the music. Happy 200 I guess :depressedtako:

Why does it look like she's in a fucking windstorm? These riggers keep making their models more and more bouncy to the point of absurdity, looks like of those parodies of game models with 500x expressions

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Why does it look like she's in a fucking windstorm? These riggers keep making their models more and more bouncy to the point of absurdity, looks like of those parodies of game models with 500x expressions
Bold of you to assume that they know what actual boobs behave like.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter

The VShojo/big western indie approach. It kinda reminds me of plastic surgery - doing more of it just makes a person look worse 95% of the time.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Think "Diversity". It's probably much worse than a man.
Oh, so she is a bio woman then. ba-zing

Anyway, if you look at the recommended channels there, you'll see three other names that line up with Kiss talents (Fig, Chihaya, Rosie Mallow), so I guess this is a case where a handful of existing indies are going to re-debut under an agency, but they're still going to do model reveals as if they're new. Weird.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I hope Pikamee plays the Wizard Game for 24 hours online out of spite.

Edit: In fact, ALL good V-Tubers should simultaneously play the Wizard Game for 24 hours in Solidarity (and defiance)..."gotta do it for the cause".

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Finding more jewcorp clippers. Rin and Yuko bounce off each other really well despite being complete opposites.

Kalion

:)
I hope Pikamee plays the Wizard Game for 24 hours online out of spite.

Edit: In fact, ALL good V-Tubers should simultaneously play the Wizard Game for 24 hours in Solidarity (and defiance)..."gotta do it for the cause".
Speaking of doing things out of spite, I notice Tenma has the gold weapon skins from the Atomic Heart special edition.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Apparently Vesper raided Nina? Wtf.

Limkin

JP trip was never meant for all of them to get together though, it started out as Elira inviting Reimu and Petra to hang out together, the next day everyone started to invite themselves in, and it was also when they got hit with news about cancellation of event. Before that they considered to go as three of them anyway and spend time together declining everyone asking to join. They just felt bad for the rest and everyone was feeling down so it got kind of sacrificed in favor of group meeting instead. Reimu talked about the whole process in her return stream

At 1hr 58min and 2hrs 59mins, she did go on a tangent for an hour in between, the first part is just one sentence saying who was supposed to go. I don't think everyone hates each other, but I also don't think everyone likes each other, and random trip that was repurposed after really bad news is not exactly indicative of anything.
About Zaion, I don't think I managed to get my point across really well, it was more meant to show examples of why she could've decided she isn't going to fit in anyway, not trying to say that Elira specifically doesn't get along with others. If a shy person like her doesn't feel comfortable to talk to others on personal matters and almost gets entangled in drama because of miscommunications, then a hot-blooded person surely would end up in way more conflicting situations when interacting with the group. And like other person said already, they should've just posted a blank "2 week suspension for breaking rules" statement instead of giving enough food for everyone to start speculating and not enough to definitely justify it. Let her explain it later after coming back and that's it. Right now, especially with example of them lying to public about another big relevant to company thing so close to announcing her suspension, it just feels like they want to sweep her under a rug and quietly graduate.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, he did lol.

"AHAHAHAHA, OH THAT WOULD PISS OFF SO MANY PEOPLE!" is why he did it.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The transformation is complete. Ina has worked her magic...

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Neenaur is a mature lady who's currently playing Metal Gear Solid, there's no way Grampire could resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom