Early Adopter
Interesting insight of an artist's workplace

Also witness the return of Slap God Fauna in Hitman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did this thread get slightly nuked? I was spending the last hour or so catching up and I'm pretty sure it was at 2007 pages.
Hey look at the bright side, now we can celebrate 2000 pages twice! Without everyone being too angry to notice...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Tenma is live with Atomic Heart.

Also IRyS playing EDF in 7 hours lets goooooooo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hey look at the bright side, now we can celebrate 2000 pages twice! Without everyone being too angry to notice...
Just in time to get another graduation announcement. Hurry, Zaion, make the announcement now!

tangourilla

Degen
Interesting insight of an artist's workplace

Neat, I was curious how people get the bigger tablets integrated into their work space. I have a small 13 inch and even that gets annoying to move around.

Stunned But Dumb

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
To breakup some of the Pika talk for a moment Rie got conjunctivitis

Archive

Pink woman gets pink eye from a brown eye. :smugpipi: @superduper Your Oshi needs some eye drops :mold1:
What discord do I have to join for these parasocial posts?
Its the PC official Discord, Shiina posts in her channel almost every day.... and night :shiinastare: She's actually really supportive and helpful to the people posting in there, it's very interesting even though I don't really want to talk in discord. Most of Gen 2 was pretty active after debuts but then cut back a lot.... but not Shiina.

Remi's stream has shifted into Ark because "Wild Heart" crashed during the first 10 mins about 5 times. She's trying to download the game pass version right now and I don't know if I will laugh or cry it ends up just launching the exact same things through EA again

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Hey, do you want news of another soon-to-debut tiny corpo? Of course you do. Don't lie to me.

Looks like we're going to get model reveals on Monday and debuts on April 29, so they might be taking what seems to be the new standard approach of hyping the debut for several weeks (see Idol and EIEN). Their Twitter profile says they're US-based but will have JP and Ñ talents in addition to EN ones - probably some really good timing to get some new agency Ñ talents on the market.

hololive ruined /jp/

Pink woman gets pink eye from a brown eye. :smugpipi: @superduper Your Oshi needs some eye drops :mold1:

Its the PC official Discord, Shiina posts in her channel almost every day.... and night :shiinastare: She's actually really supportive and helpful to the people posting in there, it's very interesting even though I don't really want to talk in discord. Most of Gen 2 was pretty active after debuts but then cut back a lot.... but not Shiina.
Fish made them cut back. it was around the time of tenma's watchalong outrage.

tangourilla

Degen
Hey, do you want news of another soon-to-debut tiny corpo? Of course you do. Don't lie to me.

Looks like we're going to get model reveals on Monday and debuts on April 29, so they might be taking what seems to be the new standard approach of hyping the debut for several weeks (see Idol and EIEN). Their Twitter profile says they're US-based but will have JP and Ñ talents in addition to EN ones - probably some really good timing to get some new agency Ñ talents on the market.

>Dedicated to Diversity

I am a bit worried.

Edit: They have the pronouns, god help us.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Some would argue that vtubers are oversaturated but with competent manage-
a new vtuber agency dedicated to diversity and creativity
Oh nevermind, I give them a fucking month.

wew

Male hag love!
So Gorillaz just had a 3D debut stream. Yes, the band Gorillaz.

I'm shocked it took them this long to do some vtuber like stuff
They are a cartoon/virtual band since the damn 2000s and they even did some janky mocap stuff for a music video 5 years ago

Damn it Gorillaz do some cool shit again with your band and fuck netflix for canceling their movie

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>Dedicated to Diversity

I am a bit worried.
On the one hand, putting this as your best foot forward probably means you don't care if the content you make is good or the people you hire are good so long as they fill a bunch of meaningless checkboxes. These people think diversity automatically translates to success and if they don't have any genuinely good talent they're in for a rude awakening.

On the other hand, the potential for new brown women is unreal :pippasquish:

Limkin

Doppio and Kotoka had a really fun collab a couple days ago. Instead of the usual "say funny/inappropriate words in language you can't speak so everyone can laugh" she wrote an actual script for him to recite in the form of chuuni love confession. And they were going through separate words and phrases in it, with her explaining nuances and hidden meanings to her picks. It wouldn't be as good if it wasn't with Doppio, since he has artificially removed cringe limiters and instead of getting embarrassed went on offensive making her read the script as well alongside him (with expected reaction of Kotoka being really cute and shy). She probably expected him to take a long time to get pronunciations right and stuff, but madlad practiced it beforehand as she sent the text in advance, so they ended up reading it in different voices and talking about their favorite VAs and other things later into the stream

About Zaion, it's almost purely management fault for having expectations of her, she was clearly never going to commit to, and they just dogpiled random crap into announcement to make it sound more legit. You hire a gacha addict who states in her twitch profile she is official content creator for Genshin and has troublesome sense of humor than can offend people. She is not going to suddenly become seiso idol and play minecraft all day. But if she indeed promised all of this, and just used it to advertise her own account - she is a bitch but I don't blame her. Management lying to the face to the point of being all but openly called out by livers, branch being full of woke rainbow crowd or fujobait, known to quickly leave you fending for yourself at the tiniest smell of trouble or shittalk their own coworkers, and not being able to do what you built your career around before (I hate genshin as much as the other guy, but it was her main content), you start to think how much do you actually want to be here.
It's also partially related to the topic of other livers, but Elira had a stream after her 3D debut and collab with Fumi, where she talked how she never really opened up about her own personal stuff and worries to anyone since she debuted in EN branch, and pointed out how comfortable she felt talking about this topics with Fumi after their collab(whom she never even talked to before one on one and is from JP side). So you have to wonder what's going on behind the scenes that one of the most normal and least offensive members goes "nah, I would much rather talk about myself to a stranger than my own close coworkers". It starts at around 7hrs 47mins in this stream .
She also talked about afterwards how Nina used to jump to conclusions without actually talking to them, and it took her some time to figure out that no, people don't hate you if they don't immediately reply and you should just talk to people. With Nina thinking that Elira is this "I hate you don't talk to me bitch" kind of person. But that now they are on good terms after it was sorted out, and it was mostly because of her old crowd of friends, not Nina herself. The whole after stream talking part was one big "I am not sure how much of it she actually wanted to say and how much she was just too tired after nearly 8hrs of playing/too done with".
I can't recommend her Persona streams enough, they are just one big half a day long zatsudan where she talks about all kinds of random things in general (and occasionally something she probably shouldn't mention)

Kalion

:)
I didn't see this here yet in all the chaos, but clock me if it's been posted.
Longtime Vinesauce streamer Risa/Imakuni will be debuting as a vtuber on April 4th. She's had this in the works since late last year.

1677699615343.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be having a dress up drawing stream (presumably similar to what Shigure Ui does where chat participates in clothing selection)

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Here's a wholesome animation to watch if you are feeling blue.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Happy 2000 pages, only fitting that the 21st century here starts off with a horrible tragedy

For more than a one-liner, here's the Scottish burpgod streaming a horror game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom