"-Somehow- [the Vtuber thread] is generating more reports than the whole Ukraine War subforum and that's just not on"Murazor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like Monopoly is back on the menu, boys.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Summary of the Lia stream so far:

> Has been waiting all month to play this game on stream
> Maybe 15 minutes of actual progress, gets stuck for another 30 minutes clicking around the map
> Realizes that she downloaded a barebones old version of the game that only has the first chapter
> TFW

Untitled.png
Stream is now an impromptu review of Yuri's Genshin Impact tierlist. @superduper 's favorite chuuba joins shortly after.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
On the other hand wowie! How was she in DevOps and leaking OpSec so much, at this point I feel it's on purpose :chaos:
It's super concerning because she is prone to stress and she told a story about being doxed by a neighbor/schoolmate when she was young and it was very traumatizing to her so.... so do your best Memaw, can't really say what is and isn't too much to say about yourself but... be careful.
how much money will that new fan have to give in order to recuperate the costs?
✡️All✡️of✡️it✡️:smugpipi:
And the most important question of all is how in the hole is Idol right now or is Aviel just omega rich?
:polkasticks:Laundering Oligarch Money :pekonod:
for every dollar they spend and new fan they gain, how much money will that new fan have to give in order to recuperate the costs?
1 dollar obviously, DUH :guradumbl:

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever

Nova Aokami from VReverie opening a box Bushiroad sent her, probably Cardfight Vanguard related. I play multiple TCGs IRL (particularly Vanguard rn) so I love seeing her TCG streams!

EDIT: She got a cool playmat with her vtuber handle! Nice guy Bushi... except it means that she can never use it at locals or you ruin your OpSec. Nice decoration for home though!

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Too fucking long. Yeah, shes fucking dead. Bruh this sucks.
Reminds me that I've seen some glimpses of activity on her past life, probably shouldn't read too much into it (as this is the only way she can communicate with her fans) but it would surely breed some healthy rrats. Honestly 3 weeks isn't too crazy considering her rap sheet, I would worry more once it gets past the 1 month mark. For comparison's sake, Lauren took a 2 month hiatus after nipplegate.

Allegedly this is a screenshot from her PL discord, can't verify (and I saw it originally on 4chan) (but it seemed legit)
zaion.jpg
Liking sussy comments on one of her PL videos (link)
1677579952667.png

I wonder how long it will take till everyone gets brushups.

I know it's just a lottery, but... why did it have to be Aster :zaionwhatsgoingon:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Did anyone clip Nyaru's latest selfdox again. Good god this woman.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Did anyone clip Nyaru's latest selfdox again. Good god this woman.
1677625955123497.png

:smugpipi: hiding her own power level with granny clothes, based Caramel Idol

@Titanosaurus gifted members being given out in Yukos autistic war game stream, come on over

USS IOWA

Last edited:

RiverBear

Nova Aokami from VReverie opening a box Bushiroad sent her, probably Cardfight Vanguard related. I play multiple TCGs IRL (particularly Vanguard rn) so I love seeing her TCG streams!

EDIT: She got a cool playmat with her vtuber handle! Nice guy Bushi... except it means that she can never use it at locals or you ruin your OpSec. Nice decoration for home though!

She probably got one because she had a collab with Bushiroad to play Dear Days during AFA

Good for her really. nice to see Bushi is actually helping content creators who are promoting their games instead of fucking everything up again

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus gifted members being given out in Yukos autistic war game stream, come on over
AAAAAA-aaaaaah I already got gifted one before I could open it....how...? DO they KNOW :shiinastare: TY Paypigs and or Oligarchs

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
AAAAAA-aaaaaah I already got gifted one before I could open it....how...? DO they KNOW :shiinastare: TY Paypigs and or Oligarchs
Be sure to catch up on the members vod from earlier, there was actually a lot of very cute ukulele karaoke and some guitar strumming, and she made some great art doodles - a whole 3 out of 4 of the doodles were seiso and wholesome which is a nice change of pace for her. She had a few lewd moments but for the most part it was a comfy stream and the surprise feature by Juna, Fuyo and Pochi was fun even though they discussed furries

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Magni is doing an art stream right now. The intro was him, Vesper, and Bettel playing Fortnite while the intro screen was still up. They won.

Also, Ame is supposedly taking the place of Kronii for the Monopoly stream. Uno was postponed.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The intro was him, Vesper, and Bettel playing Fortnite while the intro screen was still up. They won.
Grandpa got suckered into Fortnite, and now he's actually going to realize he likes the game, and you're never getting any other content.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Serious question, how do vtubers and holomems especially seem to manage to find posts like this? Are they following these people or just scrolling through every post with their name in it? Tagged posts are one thing but I frequently see them commenting on posts that just have a name, and Kiara is a fairly common name
Kiara just knows..

Also I've seen clips of the JP HL talents talking about "ego searching."

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom