"'Hubris of science that they can balance nature' Ok, calm down Michael Crichton"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
1 dollar obviously, DUH :guradumbl:

You're assuming that only one new fan was attained per dollar - but this thread has had enough math word problem autism lately.

She was apparently trying to say something like "Utatane Nasa can communicate fine in real life, but she has communication difficulties on the internet…" and that mistake reinforces her point.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
View attachment 14997
:smugpipi: hiding her own power level with granny clothes, based Caramel Idol

@Titanosaurus gifted members being given out in Yukos autistic war game stream, come on over
OniGiri: Carefully planned and constructed green screen set to enable seamless vtuber cooking
Nyaru: Fuck it, we're doing this live. LETS GOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Your oshi is A WHOOOOREEEE

I feel like she has made it somewhat clear that she isnt with anyone anymore with her thirst rants. I am a bit parasocial with Shiina but in the "I just want to see her succeed". If she finds a dick to ride, good for her honestly (she probably needs it).

Serious question, how do vtubers and holomems especially seem to manage to find posts like this? Are they following these people or just scrolling through every post with their name in it? Tagged posts are one thing but I frequently see them commenting on posts that just have a name, and Kiara is a fairly common name
Its Twitter and she probably ego searches to comment on random shit. Not too hard to do even if you have millions of followers.

View attachment 14992
Mouses new model has some, uh, interesting expressions :pikaWUT:
Pretty sure she had that expression before.

View attachment 14995
Stream is now an impromptu review of Yuri's Genshin Impact tierlist. @superduper 's favorite chuuba joins shortly after.
VOD not showing up. She private it?

View attachment 14997
:smugpipi: hiding her own power level with granny clothes, based Caramel Idol

@Titanosaurus gifted members being given out in Yukos autistic war game stream, come on over
Stacked

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
VOD not showing up. She private it?
It is the Lia Way. Which is weird, she didn't do anything TOO crazy this stream.

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Future quote:

"Oh, I didn't know Jesus had a brother named Brian. Did you, chat?" - IRyS
"Did they have the concept of time back then?"
It's even worse!

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
Man I absolutely hate horror games, but I finally tanked one just for more Shiina and got rewarded with the bestest ending melody.
I love my Meemaw :shiinastare:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mori is going through with her Tempus collab, but it's Monopoly instead of UNO (iirc) and Ame subbing for Kronii

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It is the Lia Way. Which is weird, she didn't do anything TOO crazy this stream.

Edit: Found it.

Guess it took a while for Youtube to process it. Thought the upload was instant.

Mori is going through with her Tempus collab, but it's Monopoly instead of UNO (iirc) and Ame subbing for Kronii

I miss Kronii in that she gets pretty toxic and talks trash. I feel like Ame is not as talkative. Hopefully, she gets more comfortable as time goes on.

Cliptax

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Is this Ame's first collab with the boys or am I forgetting something? Are we drawing closer to the eve of the Chumpocalypse when Gura finally collabs with a guy?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Is this Ame's first collab with the boys or am I forgetting something? Are we drawing closer to the eve of the Chumpocalypse when Gura finally collabs with a guy?
They had the HoloID/EN worms collab five months ago

Ensok

Early Adopter
Honestly it would be funniest if Ame wins and none of the returning 3 do.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
C'mon man, Vesper has to get at least one W, he's going to run out of body parts to cut off and throw into the tall grass.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
They had the HoloID/EN worms collab five months ago

Definitely too long ago for my memory.

Nah, Ame is one of the EN who frequently collabs with them.

Besides the Worms tournament (organized by her btw), she was also part of:
  1. Gartic Phone collab featuring StarsJP, Tempus and ID
  2. Astroneer collab featuring Tempus and ID (also organized by her)
The catch? She mentioned at the start that she "is open to appearing in a group collab with them", and so far she is still true to her word, no 1-1 collab so far.
You're forgetting the amepocalypse that happened when she dueted with a recording of Altare during a karaoke (vt still seethes about "improve yourself" to this day). Also the Worms tournament.

If it's more than 2 weeks my memory doesn't exist.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
You're forgetting the amepocalypse that happened when she dueted with a recording of Altare during a karaoke (vt still seethes about "improve yourself" to this day). Also the Worms tournament.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
tbh, that was kind of my prediction for this. She'd just quietly dismantle/outlast the other guys.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"I hate the disabled. Don't clip that."
- Pippa 'Kick The Cripples' Pipkin, 2023

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Nah, Ame is one of the EN who frequently collabs with them.

Besides the Worms tournament (organized by her btw), she was also part of:
  1. Gartic Phone collab featuring StarsJP, Tempus and ID
  2. Astroneer collab featuring Tempus and ID (also organized by her)
The catch? She mentioned at the start that she "is open to appearing in a group collab with them", and so far she is still true to her word, no 1-1 collab so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom