"I've never had anything eaten out of me, I don't have any maggots or worms inside of me, don't worry"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Agreed. Gura and Mumei for me have the best singing voices. Irys has more training and experience but if those 2 had as much experience in singing they would kill it.
I've mentioned plenty of times how IRyS and Mumei are my favorites, and I basically look at it in a similar way with 'training'; IRyS is good at the pop-type stuff that is more technical singing, Mumei is good at folksy stuff, and Gura is similar to Mumei with being good at folksy stuff but is more into the jazzy stuff (which I am not as into).

IRyS and Mumei also can do a lot of other things too (I don't listen to Gura as much so I can't give examples for what else she's good at); But for IRyS you can look at the style-range easily in two of her best recent songs, Berserker with aggressive rock vocals (kinda like when she sings Jon Bovi in karaoke), and Gravity with emotional pop vocals (or just to post a live song and because I love this, Suzume, which has a hauntingly beautiful emotional vibe). And my major examples for Mumei are almost always 7 years for an emotional folksy song, and then take any pick from her songs from musicals; something like Hamilton if you want singing/rapping (she can seriously rap), or Wicked or Les Mis for a glimpse of her true power (I intentionally chose those 3 to be chronologically in the same karaoke stream).

All that said though; IRyS does blow them out of the water as far as professionalism/training (confidence (mumei pls), learning songs, making adjustments, recording, technique, etc.)
And screw it, I'll throw a shout-out to Lisa too, as a sort of 'in-between' of the pop/folk distinction that I just made up between IRyS and Mumei, because she deserves it. Stellar Stellar and Vapour Trail.

wew

Male hag love!
:fishmandispair:I'm sure you are mistaken :gun: :annoyedpippa:

Panko Love too!

Fine I will watch the panda for now.....
Amiya Aranha is going to play SOUL Zelda games on CDi soon

Come home, bucko.
View attachment 14883

shes not even live yet!
literally look two posts above yours, you silly bastard

And if that's not good enough for you, just wait half an hour:

She is also not live yet and I want to let that corpo bake a little longer
the British scare me so no rin

Horo7618

No one in particular
But it'd been nice to see her do a zatsu offcollab with bae, or irys or any other ESL holo. I know she popped up in the background of kiara's stream once while they were living in that house together for a few days tho, but that was basically it. She made some cameo appearances in the background and got second hand experiences of her interacting with other holos.
Based on last night's members stream, I think the Shark is redlining her anxiety meter - I wouldn't expect much from her until she's back home....

tangourilla

Degen
Based on last night's members stream, I think the Shark is redlining her anxiety meter - I wouldn't expect much from her until she's back home....
I wonder if the break caused her tolerance to drop performing in front of others.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Guessing its just feeling overwhelmed + not being home + 4th Fes Nerves.

Lily-"Im Asian And Woman"-Belle just released this cover. Honestly, she is a great singer. She did a karaoke a long time ago with jazz-like covers and she nails it.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Fp_-YYTXoAAZetu.jpeg

Jewbacorps dog girl has released her schedule, I hope she actually has some surprise whales lurking or something because it'll be really shitty if all the donobux get funneled just to the first 3 to do it.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It's that time of the month! Mouse has announced her next model debut. Again.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 14886

Jewbacorps dog girl has released her schedule, I hope she actually has some surprise whales lurking or something because it'll be really shitty if all the donobux get funneled just to the first 3 to do it.
Pochi absolutely has some oil barons that love her and have been saving up for her donothon. Chatter in /jidf/ in /vt/ has been talking about it for a while. She should be just fine.

I'll be interested in seeing what kinds of crazy mods she'll have when she play Skyrim on Wednesday.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Pochi absolutely has some oil barons that love her and have been saving up for her donothon. Chatter in /jidf/ in /vt/ has been talking about it for a while. She should be just fine.

I'll be interested in seeing what kinds of crazy mods she'll have when she play Skyrim on Wednesday.
That's good to hear, out of all of idolEN I might watch Yuko live the most but I actually like Pochi and Rin best. Rin is entertaining enough to be a daily tv show, and Pochi just seems like the most normal and sweet girl out of the bunch.
I wonder if Fuyo is gonna try to time hers with St. Patrick's Day, that or April Fool's Day would be kinda funny tbh

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
After playing the funny goose game, Rin is currently Going Through It (real):

No Name

I wish panko's model was a bit more grown up like mumei's or shiina's, still on the shorter side but not blatantly loli, can't watch her without feeling self-aware.
My oshi makes it all the more ironic, she's got a fairly mature model but acts like a child.
Put a post-it note over her body so you can only see the head, if that doesn't work then there's no hope you. Nene would be disappointed if she knew you were watching other girls you know.
Shameful display.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

That right leg is fucked up.
I miss the classic mousey model... Sadge

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Getting big 😭 energy from it
Big mesugaki vibes.

I miss the classic mousey model... Sadge
From what I remember she actually can't use her classic model now even if she wanted to, because it's so old it no longer works on current vtuber software.
I thought her Pink Rock model was a pretty good modern take on it though. A shame she only has these things for a couple months at most (her last debut was on December 23rd last year) because she made commissioning them subathon goals.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Big mesugaki vibes.

From what I remember she actually can't use her classic model now even if she wanted to, because it's so old it no longer works on current vtuber software.
I thought her Pink Rock model was a pretty good modern take on it though. A shame she only has these things for a couple months at most (her last debut was on December 23rd last year) because she made commissioning them subathon goals.

I understand there might be technical limitations but the model was simple and fun.
Maybe there's a chance she comissions a "revive" version of it that looks like the og vshojo promo art.

That pink rock model looks very good tho

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Rin is currently being a menace to society and herself.

I need Rin to play more games with British dry humor. She bounces off of it very well (her playthrough of this today and of Stanley Parable on her first channel were fantastic). Sadly I can't think of many off the top of my head.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is streaming. She is showing off a new model today.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

I think, for Ironmouse, all these new models are like dresses for other girls. She can't dress up and go out because of her illness, so she dresses up her avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom