"Alright chat, how many of you are circumcised?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Surprised you didn't clip the part where Kiara roasted one of her old OG clippers who is now working for Niji for money.

seems like the clipper knows and played along anyway.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Surprised you didn't clip the part where Kiara roasted one of her old OG clippers who is now working for Niji for money.

my thing didnt pick these up, I think that happend in pre-chat and pre-chat gets wiped once a stream actually goes live
I would have included them but I also dont think its very relevant, its neither the first or the last time kiara asks clippers to do stuff of her and its not news that Kiara likes watching her own clips

seems like the clipper knows and played along anyway.

also yeah, Nexat has been Kiaras very first dedicated clipper and a day 1 KFP, I struggle to even understand what narrative is being pushed here because all I can see is friendly banter with a long-time viewer she knows who hasnt shown up in chat for a while lol

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I tire of BVM. Not only do they don't give a shit about sources (for teh lulz you see...) they will dip into any contextless interaction looking for drama.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I tire of BVM. Not only do they don't give a shit about sources (for teh lulz you see...) they will dip into any contextless interaction looking for drama.
Reading the replies shows this guy has a /vt/ lite audience, aka fags who are too lazy to directly go on /vt/ and be deranged there but still talk and act like they are on /vt/ and spread the unfunny bullshit and rrats everywhere. Containment breakers should be publicly lashed.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I mean a meme doesnt have to be true or fact checked its a fucking meme. Shouldnt be his problem if ppl get offended or believe his memes are factual.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I struggle to even understand what narrative is being pushed here because all I can see is friendly banter with a long-time viewer she knows who hasnt shown up in chat for a while lol
She obviously HATES him for clipping Nijis bro!

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

I see Kiara is living up to the "usual room" and "tenchou" kayfabe

I keep seeing clips of various Holomembers saying how they met gura, and the experiences they had and somehow it didn't quite sit right with me that the only way we had to know about it or experience it was trhu anecdotes. I'd use Kiara as an expample of what I was expecting to see from gura while in japan, but the language barrier is still to strong.
But it'd been nice to see her do a zatsu offcollab with bae, or irys or any other ESL holo. I know she popped up in the background of kiara's stream once while they were living in that house together for a few days tho, but that was basically it. She made some cameo appearances in the background and got second hand experiences of her interacting with other holos.

I know this sounds as a bait post, and I feel like I'm repeating myself, but it's not.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I mean a meme doesnt have to be true or fact checked its a fucking meme. Shouldnt be his problem if ppl get offended or believe his memes are factual.
This aint even a meme lmao its a /vt/ baitpost that was apparrently very succesful

I doubt BVM will ever be that big and anyone who believes them at face value is pretty retarded but that doesnt stop wannabe /vt/fags or twitter Yamanbas from doing that lol

Wouldnt be suprised if they fly too close to the sun someday

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Came across this, which is pretty ironic that Niji is asking for more reactions of NijiEN but at the same time stikes everything that looks negative on the company that Khyo and False
Also, I would expect a small corpo to approach streamers like that, not Nijisanji tho?
This clip is very old, likely from 2021 when they were aggressively trying to market EN. It's in his old home/streaming setup and everything.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin is currently being a menace to society and herself.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Magni's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【KARAOKE】UNARCHIVED SCREAMING - Magni Dezmond Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN.jpg
Mega Link - [KARAOKE] UNARCHIVED SCREAMING-1JvSJQkYtBQ.mp4 8.27 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

wew

Male hag love!
No one good streaming atm and can't stream my self :gunpeko:
I HATE THIS CURSED ASS TIME

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:fishmandispair:I'm sure you are mistaken :gun: :annoyedpippa:

Panko Love too!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is going to play SOUL Zelda games on CDi soon

Come home, bucko.
1645805479803.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
literally look two posts above yours, you silly bastard

And if that's not good enough for you, just wait half an hour:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
And, speaking of Niji, how long has Zaion been now suspended for?
Too fucking long. Yeah, shes fucking dead. Bruh this sucks.

Its shitposting and the fact that people get extremely butthurt over it is pretty great. Same thing with VtuberCringe.

This clip is very old, likely from 2021 when they were aggressively trying to market EN. It's in his old home/streaming setup and everything.
Yup. Back then he was doing his react content (which Koe would also do) and at some point it seemed that the only clips getting featured were Holo. Seems they did contact him to try to get new eyes on Niji, and it did work in a way. He did start to include more Niji content in his videos and now people (that barely knew about Niji back then) now follow and submit Niji clips. What I do think happened is that instead of just react vids Niji wanted him to do a bit of the "dive" type videos like he used to do "Nagzz Discovers".

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:fishmandispair:I'm sure you are mistaken :gun: :annoyedpippa:

Panko Love too!

I wish panko's model was a bit more grown up like mumei's or shiina's, still on the shorter side but not blatantly loli, can't watch her without feeling self-aware.
My oshi makes it all the more ironic, she's got a fairly mature model but acts like a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom