"I want to vore Phase Connect Gen 3 and keep them all safe and happy in my tummy. With love 😊💕😘"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
FFS WHY BAE! Her birthday starts at 10 pm est, guess I'll miss most of the anniversary stream relay (birthday will probs last 4 hrs like last year)

I don't think it will be much longer than a couple of hours since she did the call in stuff for a few hours in her last stream. CouncilRyS are the only call ins for this one.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
What is with this femboy and why is he in EVERY SINGLE STREAM?! Like actually every single stream I've watched today had this guy. I know he's been brought up before, but I never actually saw him myself until now. Now I can't unsee him.

Untitled.png

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
What is with this femboy and why is he in EVERY SINGLE STREAM?! Like actually every single stream I've watched today had this guy. I know he's been brought up before, but I never actually saw him myself until now. Now I can't unsee him.

View attachment 14896
Did you just misgender him, he literally has queen in his name, how hard is it to call him a her, you transphobic fuck

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
itshappening.gifv

FqBA8ZiaQAAJK6u

Fuck yes. Any excuse to revisit Joshua Graham. Really wanted him to swing back through for the dlc honestly, his main story tism trip was amazing.
I guess release order is probably most likely for the DLC. Also assuming he doesn't plan to go batshit on it for like 12+ hours since he has a stream the next day.

AS a pointless aside since people toss in some AI voice stuff chat here and there here, a friend pointed out to me that someone (or group of people) used AI voice stuff to have said Burning Man read entire sections of the bible. Pretty neat honestly. Better than anime girls doing unmentionable acts at the very least.

View attachment 14896
I honestly kind of believe that this thing is autistically keeping tabs on as many vtubers as possible, just to show up and type "Hello >name< gey flags" and never type again. Personally don't even think they stay in the streams. But I've never noticed them beyond this initial message so fuck if I know lol

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Courtesy of vesper's community post. Maybe it'll serve as a MATI reaction? Or emoji?

unnamed.png.png

tangourilla

Degen
FFS WHY BAE! Her birthday starts at 10 pm est, guess I'll miss most of the anniversary stream relay (birthday will probs last 4 hrs like last year)

e917723b3b7117ee58067fa8d7a0b2ba1556557468_full.png

I am waiting for the merch drop.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Starting to wonder is it might legit just be a bot, I don't think her ever comments anything else either so might just be automated spam bot.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Yuko is bullying a mentally retarded man, live on stream. He retaliates by hitting her with a log and setting her on fire. Things are going well.

Edit: After trying to stone her, she murdered the only other friendly companion in the game and broke half the story. This bitch, I swear.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I don't think it will be much longer than a couple of hours since she did the call in stuff for a few hours in her last stream. CouncilRyS are the only call ins for this one.
oh yeah, that fact makes me really regret not waking up in time for the stream. If I knew there was an open totsu I would’ve made sure I woke up. Especially since (unless she calls again for some reason) I missed Miori and a lot of others

There's some who still can call in, even some English speakers. The callers so far include: Calli, Miori, Subaru, Ina, Ame, Kobo, Ollie, Kaela, Hakka, Roberu, Kiara, Anya, A-chan, Suisei, and Rio.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Catching up to Shinri's Pamali morning stream and watched a golden moment.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Bae birthday, intro was SO CUTE

confirmed just CouncilRyS and a few others, also an English karaoke later and some other stuff

The Rrat

Early Adopter
oh yeah, that fact makes me really regret not waking up in time for the stream. If I knew there was an open totsu I would’ve made sure I woke up. Especially since (unless she calls again for some reason) I missed Miori and a lot of others

There's some who still can call in, even some English speakers. The callers so far include: Calli, Miori, Subaru, Ina, Ame, Kobo, Ollie, Kaela, Hakka, Roberu, Kiara, Anya, A-chan, Suisei, and Rio.
This stream is only gonna be CouncilRyS. Everyone else was last stream. She didn't want to do the super long totsu like she did last year.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Starting to wonder is it might legit just be a bot, I don't think her ever comments anything else either so might just be automated spam bot.
I did see them type their hello message to Vesper during his bday stream and then follow up with a second message telling him happy birthday (flags included of course). So there's that.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bae's birthday callin with CouncilRyS somehow just turned into an existential crisis talk about the universe.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Horo7618

No one in particular
Hololive is at war with Nijisanji. Hololive has always been at war with Nijisanji.

(edit: if you don't get it, look at the page number....)

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did you just misgender him, he literally has queen in his name, how hard is it to call him a her, you transphobic fuck
And why do you assume that just because someone has "queen" in their username that somehow means they are a woman? Men can be queens too you know?
First the "12 years old" thing and now this, is she trying to turn herself into a loli for that sweet, sweet cute and funny money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom