"My parents think my job is acting like a Chinese cartoon"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
But it does filter me a bit. Can't have everything, I guess.
Cant handle the voice, cant appreciate the gap between her voice and her singing. Truly a man of no taste. Stuck in his mcdonalds tier comfort food vtubers. May hololive burn to the ground, nijisanji get eaten by rats, and vshojo get hiv so you will be forced to actually acquire taste!!! Ptew! Yuck! Fucking loser!!!!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Cant handle the voice, cant appreciate the gap between her voice and her singing. Truly a man of no taste. Stuck in his mcdonalds tier comfort food vtubers. May hololive burn to the ground, nijisanji get eaten by rats, and vshojo get hiv so you will be forced to actually acquire taste!!! Ptew! Yuck! Fucking loser!!!!
My only active membership is Onolumi, the only other membership I've ever had was Clear Usui.

If you need a lighter, just ask.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
god, we've turned into a thirsty bunch didn't we?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
From yesterday's Shout My Live, MaiR announced her major first album

Not sure what the difference is between her first album. The Victor Online Store limited version will have a signed autograph and using Google Translate she will have a livestream where she calls the nicknames and signed the merch live. This is probably too much for me so I'll most likely settle for the lower tier merch.
Link to store page

From Shirayuki Tomoe's 3D live, screenshot of elf BDSM
Shirayuki Tomoe 3D LIVE.jpg

Remember when Iroha was considered seiso? She once outed herself as a shotacon and now this. Will you be joining her drinking session (probably) on Friday? I'll be drinking but it will be a different drink from a different container.

Yorumi Rena's birthday stream is on now, looks like she will buy what's recommended by other Livers who called in.

First?
As Mair or overall?
Pretty sure she has released albums in the past
Looks like she signed with Victor Entertainment since I bought both her albums and now this is presented as "major album"

Last edited:

RiverBear

Not sure what the difference is between her first album. The Victor Online Store limited version will have a signed autograph and using Google Translate she will have a livestream where she calls the nicknames and signed the merch live. This is probably too much for me so I'll most likely settle for the lower tier merch.
Link to store page

Remember when Iroha was considered seiso? She once outed herself as a shotacon and now this. Will you be joining her drinking session (probably) on Friday? I'll be drinking but it will be a different drink from a different container.

Yorumi Rena's birthday stream is on now, looks like she will buy what's recommended by other Livers who called in.

First?
As Mair or overall?
Pretty sure she has released albums in the past

Piarro

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
>Plays classic RPGs both Western and Japanese
>Loves animals
>Into cooking and crocheting
>Experienced artist planning on doing master studies
>Listens to metal
>Watches Pippa
>There are many tard wives but this one is mine

Edit: Nice she is planning on playing Dino Crisis. Also she is immediately trying to defy management, I think I'm going to like this one.
Even management has to prod her on YouTube chat to look at donations.
1677496840662.png

Also this company is functioning very strangely. It's a US company but apparently they have to ask permissions for games? Who is funding this?

So far things are good and apparently they are going to sort out the stream overlaps going on but some stuff is just so off here...

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Even management has to prod her on YouTube chat to look at donations.
View attachment 14873
Also this company is functioning very strangely. It's a US company but apparently they have to ask permissions for games? Who is funding this?

So far things are good and apparently they are going to sort out the stream overlaps going on but some stuff is just so off here...
Re: permissions, maybe since the boss was a vtuber herself immersed in the culture she wants to do things the proper way to avoid future problems.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Gura membershrimp karaoke, perfect for tonight because I had some extremely upsetting personal issues earlier

Feel better soon, so I can continue to make fun of you
Someone with a username "Giganigga" just joined Junas crab game on stream, RIP VOD

:whatastory:
Sorry bout that
Obligatory "Faceless Waifu went outside to touch grass and saw vtuber cosplays while touching grass" post

View attachment 14849

View attachment 14850

Did you mention any horse lore
What were you eating @NolanCrush
I also saw him today during Nina's stream, I think he's cheating on Gura

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
For JP speaking people, a somewhat interesting collab is going on

dtto., Amatsuka Uto and Tulsi, Syusetu Kohaku and Ruki Otokado (last 3 from VEE). Collabing in Sons of the Forest

dtto. and Uto I knew from Selen collabs, Tulsi got somewhat famous from false translation drama (the one that claimed she slept with 20K men), Ruki and Kohaku I don't know at all. Unfortunately, nihongo wakarimasen

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bae not-birthday call-ins. So far it's been Ina, Miori and Ame.

It took me 10 minutes to realize that Bae's best friend Miori and the Miori Celesta I looked at the other day are the same :pippasadl:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Late but marimari is streaming pokemon direct

Autisticus

Mikeneko is doing a guerilla Genshin stream in 5~ minutes for anyone who is interested.

UberSoldat

Can't wait for the story where someone deciphered her location based on the reflections here

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Link to store page

Congratulations to MaiR. I was wondering where Tomoe's BDSM was until I looked off to the side lol. As for Iroha, tl;dw context which doesn't really make it better: in her previous job, one of her senpais would drink alcohol from a baby bottle. Yura has also clipped all the other times Iroha has told this story. So I hope your drink is stronger, yes.

Update from AsaMio: the table Bae broke wasn't Choco's, it was the Hololive studio's. Mio also met Risu and Zeta.

Since learning languages is hard, which Vtubers have noticeably improved a secondary language since their debut? This has been asked once or twice, but perhaps there are more examples now. The ones I remember were Tenma, Alban, Nagao, Chigusa, and perhaps Towa and Korone. My nominations were Subaru and Koyori. Now I'd add Zeta.

Ollie had a collab with a Thai Vtuber, Hoku. The objective was for Hoku to say English words in a really thick Thai accent and have Ollie guess what the word was. Ollie did poorly. Hoku has a really dirty laugh.

Ollie: (guessing the word) Pomu-chan? [...] Champagne? Prostitution?

Hoku: (complimenting Ollie on her imitation of a Thai accent) She will be the first generation of Hololive TH, and she will be the only one.
poor Lui

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Mikeneko is doing a guerilla Genshin stream in 5~ minutes for anyone who is interested.

She keeps on getting stuff donated to her for the gacha rolls.

If only she stuck to this account more instead of being trapped on Twitch as a vshitshow whore.

AmpleChip

Tulsi got somewhat famous from false translation drama (the one that claimed she slept with 20K men)
Tulsi is hilarious if you understand Japanese. She is like a female Gavis Bettel. Streams full of suffering, overreactions and a chat that's switched to permanent bully mode.
Criminally undersubbed and underclipped chuuba, though one could make the argument that her streams are the clips.

Her Duolingo streams are content. Bonus not-Fubuki.

Stunned But Dumb

I was looking on the phase connect site for the Advent Calendar from last year and ended up on the auditions page.

What's with that "???" slot at the bottom? Sorry if this sounds dumb, but is that just a coming soon sort of thing since they recently wrapped up auditions?
1677510347122.png

paul

Early Adopter
Killia played her original song on her 2.0 debut
This woman is dangerous, it's been ages that I felt this way for a vtuber:
  • Very nice and expressive model
  • Soothing voice and great singer, the instrumental version (she played the guitar live) of her original song sounded so much better than the autotuned version in the debut
  • Doesn't rely on coomerbaiting, tardwrangled the redirected Kiki chat
  • Very enthusiastic about games and anime (allegedly a good gamer)
  • Had a Gameboy Color and played the first Pokemon games especially Gen 4 and earlier. GBC was released in 1998, so possibly a :holohag:
  • Has possibly done VA of Lux from LoL for fan works? She said: "I voiced her a lot in.... for fun" when asking if chat wants some Lux quotes
  • Snorca:

Help! She is just too cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom