"Giving 'likes' to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and Anycolor Inc., using social media accounts that she personally operates."Zaion LanZa's termination notice

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Debut 2.0 for Skye

>Plays classic RPGs both Western and Japanese
>Loves animals
>Into cooking and crocheting
>Experienced artist planning on doing master studies
>Listens to metal
>Watches Pippa
>There are many tard wives but this one is mine

Edit: Nice she is planning on playing Dino Crisis. Also she is immediately trying to defy management, I think I'm going to like this one.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>Loves animals
>Listens to metal
>Watches Pippa
>monster hunter
>girls und panzer

Inshallah I will give you a taste of my shoe, get away from her.
>catcher in the rye
Nevermind, you can have her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I get done doing things to find Grimmi watching a documentary on breatharians

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>Loves animals
>Listens to metal
>Watches Pippa
>Watches Pippa
Based?

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230227-002229_YouTube.jpg

When you spot a baby shrimp in the wild. :gurasemperfi:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
EN management with personal touch for 3D showcases

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Ame-specific food? Time to hit up the Chinese restaurant and get some cooked Bubba.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Or they could always go for PURU PURU PURU RIN PURIN PURU PURU PURU RIN PURU PURURIN

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This may be the single best episode of Watame's crazy shorts series she's ever done.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
No I goofed, it is at 1:32:00 ish

Yeah It was really intimate and relaxing, without being too sexual or forced... although a second there I though just maybe peanut the stuffed crab was gonna... but no though it's implied he was on the nipknobs
I unironically think this will be the only ASMR I've relistened to for reasons other than documenting. It was just too wholesome, too pure. How dare you contaminate that by comparing Shiina's pure plushie love to Yuko's degenerate plushie lust :cursedhaachama:

Edit - Grampire is so based

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Ina: Takoyaki
Kiara: KFC
Calli: :lean:and cigarettes
Gura: Office toe-licking contest
Ame: Gluten-free crumpets and tea

Hello dumbfucks today in chuuba cookin' we are making Calliope Mori's special Wigger Coctail!
For this delicious recipe we will need:
Lean - Copious amounts
Cocaine - As much as you can get
Cheap Wine - 1 bottle
Gasoline - 1 Cup
Cringe - Enough to kill an average person
A lack of self respect

Step 1
Get fucked up on lean, when the world starts spinning and turning purple you know it's enough

Step 2
Fill your fanciest, most tasteless glass with equal parts wine and lean, chug the rest of the wine like a sad, middle-aged Karen. If you don't have a fancy glass then feel free to use your nearest toilet bowl, it will taste just as good

Step 3
Your drink requires the essence of cringe, consume several lines of cocaine while singing incoherently in Japanese and English and dancing like there's ants in your asshole. Be sure to use plenty of RADICAL language like "my dude" or "bigups" when addressing your drink

Step 4
Once your drink has truly set and you can only barely stay conscious, proceed to top with gasoline and light on fire for that hellish effect. Note that this drink does not include ice, for it is not cool in the least, you should only consume it in a sad, lukewarm state.

Step 5
Garnish with a 10,000 yen bill, down immediately and then get arrested by Japanese law enforcement for possession of illicit substances

That's all for today! On the next episode we will tackle Ninomae Ina'nis' "NEET Takoyaki"

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
My oshi is going to have a kino week.
unnamed.png
For those not in the know, the dorky glasses girl she's holding is a personification of the dreamweavers/buckos Amiya drew once upon a time (partially to tease the viewers).

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
My oshi is going to have a kino week.
View attachment 14868
For those not in the know, the dorky glasses girl she's holding is a personification of the dreamweavers/buckos Amiya drew once upon a time (partially to tease the viewers).
Shes here to hook you with parasociality so potent yuko with her army of coomers is getting jelly. You watch one stream you turn to bucko, you follow her on twitter you buying 50 packs of stickers, you hear her singing you forget Suisei exists. Shes a succubus except she sucks your soul out without even having to touch you.

That said

Ami cute

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If Ami streamed with her singing voice, I'd be head over heels for her.

As it is, her streaming voice is a little too high for me.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Shes here to hook you with parasociality so potent yuko with her army of coomers is getting jelly. You watch one stream you turn to bucko, you follow her on twitter you buying 50 packs of stickers, you hear her singing you forget Suisei exists. Shes a succubus except she sucks your soul out without even having to touch you.

That said

Ami cute
And best of all, she does that without coomershit. I'm still amazed by how the Tsunderia extended general thread's degeneracy is firmly kept in containment.
amilove.jpg
If Ami streamed with her singing voice, I'd be head over heels for her.

As it is, her streaming voice is a little too high for me.
She originally used a voice most would consider more normal but according to her it's a result of having a complex about it and caused her strain (she used it when working in customer service). The way she speaks now is supposedly more natural, it gets brought up from time to time by new buckos but I think she's tired of explaining it - maybe I'll try making a clip or something.

Check her debut:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Language series with Layla, guest is Merryweather, looking into Danish

Queen of Denmark can beat any other queen in speed eating of hot dogs. Sailor unrelated
Layla-Merryweather-Denmark.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And best of all, she does that without coomershit. I'm still amazed by how the Tsunderia extended general thread's degeneracy is firmly kept in containment.
View attachment 14869

She originally used a voice most would consider more normal but according to her it's a result of having a complex about it and caused her strain (she used it when working in customer service). The way she speaks now is supposedly more natural, it gets brought up from time to time by new buckos but I think she's tired of explaining it - maybe I'll try making a clip or something.

Check her debut:

God, that's so much better.

Not that I expect her to use it if it causes her strain, mind. Natural voice is best and by far the healthiest voice, always.

But it does filter me a bit. Can't have everything, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom