"NOOO NOT THE FUCKING 'CASH NOW', NOT THESE FUCKING COMMERCIALS!!! FUCK THERE'S SO MANY OF THEEESE!!!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangourilla

Degen
Yep lol some of her creepiest orbiters are all chumbuds who left Gura while she was on break and swam out to shit up cleaner waters.

JasonDreams is retarded but I've never seen him actually push things overboard or too far, Fireholder is a creepy ass pedo who calls himself "ojisan" which should be enough to ban him from being around children, brain rot is a turbosperg and aspiring Henri clone and that's just touching on the most prominent and visible tards.
Great. The same people that made her never do ASMR or Ring Fit stuff again. Gura clearly gets uncomfortable when her voice is being sexualized. Also, speaking of Fireholder, he just posted.
2.png

There are also some of her orbiters who followed her from her PL as Rye, and as much as I enjoy Yuko it will be amusing when the meltdowns start and people start rrats that one or more of them actually got to fuck her at nuggetfest or some shit.

Speaking of nuggetfest, the thought of a bunch of /k/ommandos in a concentrated area is truly some sickening and terrifying stuff. Can't even imagine the fucking stench.
From what I could ascertain through archives, it was pretty chill for awhile, mostly just weebs and spergs in the woods. But the last one in October last year, which she went too, a bunch of people complained about people saying Yamanba and playing racist music and just general IRL shitposting. So there was a lot of infighting and its pretty much dead now.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Commie metalsinger has a decent take for once, in context this is talking about the randy twitter dunking on Sinder's shitty song

Part of the reason why she jumped into the talk is because some folks on twitter did throw her cover as example of why Sinder's cover of CPR is shit and she will never be a "Metal vtuber".

Mana, being mana, does not appreciate it. Hence the take.

Also bonus:
IMG_20230225_014153.jpg
I only briefly looked into this game but people don't seem to be very happy after the first part in december. Nevertheless Ina (and tomorrow Koyori ) are going to shill the rerun collab
Yep. CounterSide player hasnt really been kind of the game both after the titular hololive collab (considering its just expensive collab costumes of existing characters that completely turn them into HoloEN), but also that atm, the game had just done their merge with the JP and KR server, resulting in a variety of bugs, mess and just general annoyances.

It is also why the collab got rerun, and is one of the first time that Counterside collab got rerun (unlike other collabs), but I dont think a rerun would give them any sort of grace after such fuck-ups.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im just gonna hope Yuko learns to not pander to coomers and cumbuds if she was disgusted enough to immediatly private stream on a cumtribute
🌈🌈🌈

Literally all her genmates attract whales/donothon success without being hyper coom, even Rin who chased away unicorns since debut

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Makes sense. I was actually subscribed to her before I figured out she was a commie because of the music. I believe she still has a decent taste in metal and other music so I’m willing to take her music opinions In good faith.
Honestly, so long that you can ignore her political take or her trying to go deeper into it, you can just enjoy her for music or her usual "am not trying to be vtuber but I ended up doing what vtuber tend to do"

Its a nice, breath of fresh air when she just, not trying to force the commie take and just, said a take about how its not kosher to "gatekeep music" or some shit like that.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I bring you Amiya Aranha art. I reencoded it from WebP to GIF. Amiya is right: WebP hate!
1677264839044.png
Something about the reencode makes the petals create trails for me, not so with the original
Also, don't forget

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Time for best fox and best fish.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Katta is playing far cry 6. I dont know what shes doing. She doesnt know what shes doing. Must be a fun time

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ah, I didn't see that. I'm not a member. I only found out about her after finding her ASMR on holopirates during a Gura withdrawal. Now finding out about /k/ nuggetfest, grooming, underage drinking, passing on Rye, and all this recent shit. She seems like a time bomb hellbent on uppping her numbers. Which is a shame, I do like her stuff, just wish she would make sure not to cross into vshojo esque territory.
Further context on whatever you found? I know about /k/ and nuggetfest but didn't know there was a grooming or drinking incident. Seems like the cracks in jewcorp's empire are finally beginning to appear.

She canceled the twitter space that was supposed to happen in 20 minutes.

But XCOM is still supposed to happen later today.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Screenshot_20230224_153738_Twitter.png

Moona has decided why bother with the Atomic Hearts controversy when you can just head right to the source.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Seems like the cracks in jewcorp's empire are finally beginning to appear.
Yu/k/o became Aviel's strongest warrior just so she could backstab him, stop the Jewish takeover, and join Fishman's gang when the time was right.

:deztheroom:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Looks like a lot happened today, but I think I've understood the situation.

1677268384811.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
As I said weeks ago, I wish Yuko would stop pandering to the chumbuds, and it seems to me that nearly every recent stream is devolving into lewdness. She's entertaining, vastly more so than other indie corpo Vtubers, she doesn't need to resort to borderline NSFW content to find success. I can only hope that she leans away from it, so that I can re-up my membership to her without worrying about supporting that sort of thing.

I would ride and die for Rin Penrose, however. Some of the best content out there. Advocate of plush sharks and plush shark accessories. Tomboy supremacy in action.

What I'm getting at is, we need more wholesome tomboys on the platform, and life in general. Tomboys make everything better.

EDIT: wanted to clarify my wording a bit - despite english being my first language, I'm bad at expressing what I mean

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

IIRC, Marine's a shortstack.

How bloody smol is Gura that a Japanese shortstack still calls her smol?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yu/k/o became Aviel's strongest warrior just so she could backstab him, stop the Jewish takeover, and join Fishman's gang when the time was right.

:deztheroom:
Aviel clearly forgot who the Japs fought with during WW2 :smugpipi:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Aviel clearly forgot who the Japs fought with during WW2 :smugpipi:
Aviel 'Aryan' Basin.

Note how the number of HEs in his corp keeps shrinking, while the number of ENs is growing.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Further context on whatever you found?
I am also wondering what's going on in the fancord
Screenshot_20230224-151445-098.png
At his current trajectory I wonder if Kurt already has or is on his way to having a homeland thread and we just don't know about it yet.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So whilst Pippa seems put off on streaming on kick.com after a guy got banned for a day for getting a blowjob on stream, it turns out there is indeed a well known VTuber using the platform.....Gawr Gura!
View attachment 14531
We have Gura at home...
Pippa should just do her stream on Odyssee, like her favourite hat salesman.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

IIRC, Marine's a shortstack.

How bloody smol is Gura that a Japanese shortstack still calls her smol?

Marine may be a shortstack, but she is a tower compared to Gura, who should fight Kobo for the 'tiniest Holo ever' championship belt.

Marine can oversee the fight. She's not afraid to step up and deal with dangerous situations.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is zen finally gonna aknowledge the fact that he's a man?

Zen : i have a dick
Everyone : *act surprised*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom