"Chat listen I'm a fuckin loser human being chat, and you're probably better than me, which means you're probably better off than me right now, BUT if you're not better off than me right now then you know what? Let me serve as motivation to you that IF even an idiot like me can fucking make it so can you."Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

tangourilla

Degen
Since you're in the discord do me a solid and tell Kurt I encourage him to take up the habit of huffing bleach and vinegar in an enclosed space.
Opsec first. But his last post was early in the morning. I don't think he has seen the statement from the CEO yet about his actions.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kurt if by some reason you are reading this thread, check yourself into an institution, you dumbass retarded fagget.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Vesper getting through New Vegas so quickly makes me feel dumb for never finishing it for various reasons. Congrats to him though, what a marathon. He really wanted to take over the Legion but settled for the next best thing.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
And he was dehydrated.
View attachment 14516

First thing that came to mind. Same energy. Too lazy to do a good edit though.
09n7m3dundk31.jpg

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Wemi news:
She stole ketchup from McDonalds. Not in the form of ketchup packets, but from a dispenser into a bottle. She just straight up pumped as much as she could in a bottle and no one stopped her, she's too powerful!
Remi is a comedian, and her life is the joke. Her pain? We laugh. Her joy? We laugh.

Her story about fighting that monkey as a child was literally that Simpsons episode with the knife-fighting chimps.

remilonkey_knife_fight.jpg

Pray for Pon Wolf 🙏

What is her luck? Why does this always happen to her?

I'm half asian and I've never been in an accident. I guess half the asian is half the pon.
Asian driver.
I laughed because it's a classic Pon wolf moment, she talks about getting into accidents all the time. You'd know if you were a true fan!
Well, she did say she averages an accident per year. She's good until 2024.

>Shiina contradicting herself when ranting about games :amepopcorn:
Memaw, you said you didn't play games after child hood until you started streaming, but you have a lot of opinions and insight on ff15 from 2016 and it pre-release history....
She played FFXIV, and it sounded like she played when ARR & Heavensward were current, so.. Star Woman lies?

:shiinastare: <- Don't believe her lies (about being a gamer).

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I suppose it's at least good that Aviel seems to be taking this seriously and behaving professionally. Although I got a bit of a chuckle out of him talking about a "permanent solution."

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I suppose it's at least good that Aviel seems to be taking this seriously and behaving professionally. Although I got a bit of a chuckle out of him talking about a "permanent solution."
I suspect Yuko isn't even the only girl who has been getting this shit from these weirdos. Several of the Yuko orbiters have also been spotted trying to chat up Pochi and Fuyo. Thankfully neither Rin nor Juna will tolerate that shit for a second and will yeet anyone who tries.

It does make me MATI that these dipshits are probably just chuckling it up, I'll admit it. None of them give a shit about supporting Yuko or any other vtuber, they just want to get their kicks and efame and then they move onto the next target. There has to be some level of malice in it, too, like they are actively trying to sabotage Yuko. If it was purely just naive coombrain shit, ProjektMelody exists and probably still encourages tributes, and with as much as he spent on the donothon alone he could easily be a Melody paypig, but he chooses to try his weird shit with smaller vtubers who aren't explicitly coomtubers.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I wake up and the first thing I check is if Vesper is still streaming. I click play and I hear the words "oh, my back..." as the credits of New Vegas are rolling down the screen. Congrats to Grampire, he is truly a gamer who has sacrificed his old husk of a body for our entertainment.

Then, I login here to see what others are saying about the stream and I see reports of the jewcorp head talking about a "permanent solution" to the cum tribute question. Thank you TVA, very cool!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I wake up and the first thing I check is if Vesper is still streaming. I click play and I hear the words "oh, my back..." as the credits of New Vegas are rolling down the screen. Congrats to Grampire, he is truly a gamer who has sacrificed his old husk of a body for our entertainment
He wants to do a 24h stream once a month too

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

tangourilla

Degen

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Fuck not with Jewcorp, beware the ultimate arts of Jewjitsu.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
My greenness is showing. Who is Henri? Some guy that went crazy with the parasocial?
Henri is the antichrist of vtubing and Nolan will smite him down in a furious battle of autism at the end of days.

But nah seriously, you should look him up. The autism of the creature known as Henri cannot be summed up in a single post. Look in any /pcg/ thread and you'll find him schizoposting his pink rabbit related manifestos daily. The only good thing Henri has ever done was the tvtropes thing on Pippa because that shit was actually funny.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Apparently its not his fault for sending unsolicited cum pictures, it was all THE HACKER KNOWN AS 4CHAN.
View attachment 14520
View attachment 14521View attachment 14522
Edit, more context. This has made my morning very entertaining.
View attachment 14524
The fact that they're angry at the person saying "shilling cum tribute bad" shows all I need to see about this discord.

In non-coomer jewcorp news, Lily is doing her final stream in a minutes. Didn't watch her too much but she was always funny when I did and she vibed great with the rest of the Idol girls.

Graduations fucking suck man. You'd think I'd be used to it after all these years
:depressedtako:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I will never not make fun of anyone who unironically calls themselves "intellectual"
I just remember trying to talk to them (the community not the e-celebs) back then as I thought they'd be open to other topics but everything was verboten except for shit the NYT covered. I remember Ross Ulbricht, Project Veritas, Alex Jones, etc were all topics you couldn't discuss because they weren't intellectual enough. It was exceptionally gay.

My greenness is showing. Who is Henri? Some guy that went crazy with the parasocial?
Henry is a man of many talents and few braincells.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

So, bandai made a vtuber model for their 30 Minute Channel and posted a short video with full voice acting and 3d motion capture.
Maybe Bandai is thinking of jumping in the vtuber bandwagon and wil start debuting vtubers based on the 30 minute sisters model kits?

FYI. 30 minute mission kits are model kits designed with modularity and buid simplicity as the main selling points and were concieved to be built in short sessions (hence the 30 minutes).
The "mission" kits are your usual military mechs, and the "sisters" line are mecha girls.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom